Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Links-M.jpg

You can't, because, as you know, it didn't happen.
Buillshit dumbass, if you follow the thread I provided for the other idiot that didn't have a clue. Now go find it.

79% of Black parents of school aged children want vouchers.

"You have a different academic environment and that's allowing him to flourish socially, emotionally, and of course, academically," Bratton beamed. "I feel like we have hit the jackpot."

What if that same academic environment came to the schools in the community, would they still hit the Jackpot?

No, I want to bring the black kids schools in their neighborhoods up to the same standards as the schools you want to send them to with vouchers.

Money is absolutely shoveled into these school districts and it does no good. Meanwhile, kids languish in these systems. There should be an out. Black kids deserve it, and so do their parents.

Money is absolutely shoveled into these school districts and it does no good. Meanwhile, kids languish in these systems. There should be an out. Black kids deserve it, and so do their parents.
No money is not shoveled into these schools, the schools in the Hood don't get the money that schools in white suburbia gets.

White progressive women seem to be super upset

Women.....can we still say women ?

ffgbbhjnnbnnhnnnn.jpeg

I'm still waiting for the video of someone getting beaten or stabbed to death by a jogging twerker ...a video where the white or Asian moron is screaming but I'm your ally

"You have a different academic environment and that's allowing him to flourish socially, emotionally, and of course, academically," Bratton beamed. "I feel like we have hit the jackpot."

What if that same academic environment came to the schools in the community, would they still hit the Jackpot?

Detroit Public Schools has per pupil funding of over $15,000 per year.

My very good school district in MI has per pupil funding of less than $10,000 per year.

So.

How are you going to get that "very good academic environment" in Detroit when they already spend so much more money per pupil than my district?

Where is that money GOING?

Tell me dumbass how are black kids stopping Asian kids from going to Harvard.

Racial demographics of Harvard University students

RacePercent of Students
White44%
Black6%
Hispanic10%
Asian19%

I guess the racist will be happy when there are no black kids going to Harvard.

Why do you believe blacks are too stupid to get into Harvard?

Why is that you dumb ass can never answer that question?
The question:

Explain how whites are being discriminated against through AA.

I will try to explain it to you

AA is the opposite of merit based admissions

In order to make room for under-qualified black students an Asian or White person has to be denied

Detroit Public Schools has per pupil funding of over $15,000 per year.

My very good school district in MI has per pupil funding of less than $10,000 per year.

So.

How are you going to get that "very good academic environment" in Detroit when they already spend so much more money per pupil than my district?

Where is that money GOING?
Any links, to prove any of that.

Forum List

Back