BREAKING: Trump fires Comey....YOU'RE FIRED!

Sure. Bite the hand who feeds you and gave you the election because there's a Russia investigation going on.

Nothing suspicious at all!

Hopefully this now means that the Justice Department will bring charges against Crooked hillary.
The Justice Department can and always could bring charges against Hillary, Sessions could do so at any time. Comey and the FBI don't press charges, they conduct investigations.

Steve McGarrett welcomes this news. Now the Trumpenfuhrer can put someone loyal to him in there who can go after Hillary and find the leakers who outed General Flynn.

Hillary blames her loss on Comey........a few days later Trump fires him.

Billy calls Trump a fascist pussy.....

I can't make this shit up....:muahaha:
I don't give two shits what Hillary said about Comey. Trump only fired him because of his investigation into Russia. He can't be a man and face the consequences. If he is innocent of any Russian meddling, he would be an adult and let himself be vindicated through a non partisan investigation.
What? No proof?

I'm just throwing darts here, but does this at all have anything to do with him possibly being less than forthright about the spying activities against Trumps campaign by former administration? Anything to do with him NOT going hard against Clinton for obvious abuses of her email and Foundation?

One final point to consider, will the next Director now decide to reassess the free pass (in my opinion) that Clinton was given in coordination with the former AG Lynch, especially considering the last few days in which Clinton proudly announced "I am now part of the resistance".

If any of the above are true, she might want to reconsider her position on this matter...
Or perhaps he acted objectively given the information he had and your POV is skewed from a ton of campaign propaganda and overblown rhetoric. The difference between you and Comey is he has seen all the evidence. You have only seen a small fraction.

so trump's saying comey had to be fired because comey was WRONG on how unfairly he treated Hillary!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

reminds me of Nixon

Not even close. The obummer corruption of the Intel community, for his political aims, is orders of magnitude worse than Watergate.

Your evidence is compelling

---SARCASM ALERT---

Your brainless acquiescence of well documented illegal behavior on the part of the obummer Admin is compelling evidence of your stalinist leanings.

LOL, "Stalinist leanings",? Could you list them ... please?

Hillary blames her loss on Comey........a few days later Trump fires him.

Billy calls Trump a fascist pussy.....

I can't make this shit up....:muahaha:
I don't give two shits what Hillary said about Comey. Trump only fired him because of his investigation into Russia. He can't be a man and face the consequences. If he is innocent of any Russian meddling, he would be an adult and let himself be vindicated through a non partisan investigation.
What? No proof?
How about you explain why it was justified Comey was fired? I would love to read it. I'm sure it will be very entertaining.

Steve McGarrett welcomes this news. Now the Trumpenfuhrer can put someone loyal to him in there who can go after Hillary and find the leakers who outed General Flynn.
Wow! You actually just created an irony vortex so huge it just might implode this forum!

You want to lock up Hillary, and punish the people who exposed the crimes of General Flynn!

turn on FOX News. it's the breaking story! WE WANT TREY GOWDY AS THE REPLACEMENT!

ABC News Live Video
Trump fires FBI director James Comey
Trump is such a fascist pussy.
Trump just Pulled a "Nixonian Archibald Cox " Maneuver ... Tuesday Evening Massacre ....Comey-Gate Trump Fires the Man Investigating him....
imrs.php

Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

President Donald Trump has fired FBI Director James Comey—a move that comes as the FBI is probing contacts between Trump's campaign .

Nixon fires prosecutor on Twitter Gerry Hebert (@GerryHebert) View on Twitter
I was in DOJ in 1973 & this firing reminds me of Archibald Cox's firing as special prosecutor investigating Nixon. twitter.com/washingtonpos…

Mel Stone (@melstonemusic) View on Twitter
Nixon fired the special prosecutor in his investigation, the attorney general and the deputy AG. #Comey

Funny Fake News: Comey named as Special Prosecutor
Did you mean to say "jailhouse lawyer" instead? if that's true, he'll never make it.

You're not only a damn liar, you're stupid too.
Looks to me like you posted a fake statement saying he would be special prosecutor. Now if your really meant "jail house lawyer" I can understand. I'm just trying to help you here, but you need to post a link so your false claims will have some degree of truth to them until they are revealed as false. Comey should have been fired, and he'll make an excellent jail house lawyer. I agree.

The only reason Trump is firing Comey is because Comey isn't playing by the Trump rules......Folks, once again Trump is trying to get his lap dogs to help cover up the Russian shit and Comey was playing by the rules.....for him to suddenly find issues with a guy that single handily gave him the white house, bitch please.....I wish Trump would stop thinking we're all dumb like these white mf's that suck up his bull shit. Now its up the fucked up media and the people to keep this white house on its toes!!

Well, that'll slow down the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.
No it won't. That investigation is about crimes that may have been committed by members of the Obama administration to support his Russia hoax and it will continue.

You RWNJ traitors are creative.
I'll give you that.

But that's just plain dumb.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'm just throwing darts here, but does this at all have anything to do with him possibly being less than forthright about the spying activities against Trumps campaign by former administration? Anything to do with him NOT going hard against Clinton for obvious abuses of her email and Foundation?

One final point to consider, will the next Director now decide to reassess the free pass (in my opinion) that Clinton was given in coordination with the former AG Lynch, especially considering the last few days in which Clinton proudly announced "I am now part of the resistance".

If any of the above are true, she might want to reconsider her position on this matter...
Or perhaps he acted objectively given the information he had and your POV is skewed from a ton of campaign propaganda and overblown rhetoric. The difference between you and Comey is he has seen all the evidence. You have only seen a small fraction.

This is true and I always gave him the benefit of the doubt and respect as he seemed to be an honourable man.

However, I will say until the day the Good Lord takes me, that Clinton committed some serious infractions. Whether chargeable offenses or even provable by law or not, these aren't just smash and grabs she was engaged in, these are possible National Security breaches. Knowingly or not.

Forum List

Back