BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Equal treatment under the law.

but_hillary-png.688812

Lol you’re so pitiful. I guess you think it is some serious 8th grade pwning to break my post down phrase by phrase
Ah. It bothers you. Some people prefer it. But if it bugs you, I’m all smiles!

but if you’re mostly avoiding disputing my points you just sound like a moron.
lol. I’m not worried about your labeling.

I already told you what he would have.
I don’t recall that.
He would have tax documents proving his employment.
How would he come by that?
He would have onboarding information for when his job first started.

Who exactly would have this?
Perhaps he would have social media posts confirming it.
If they exist, the lawyer for the accused might be able to get some such info. But, how would that serve to prove his claim about the agents?
He could have friends or family corroborate under oath.
I think you’re lost.
If any of those inbred retards were actually FBI agents, they would say so if it would mean they could avoid prison time or at least get lesser sentences.
You’ve lost it.
None of them are even fucking verbally claiming it. Your childish bullshit claim is nonsense.
A defendant who had been caught up in protest which FED agitators is then charged with participation in the mob behavior. He’d love to show how the “violence” and some related criminal conduct had been intentionally orchestrated by the government. But alas, he won’t be getting such material.
Give it up. You’re a failed douche lol
You’re a successful enema. (Look at you, standing there all covered in shit. Dripping all over the place. )

Ah. It bothers you. Some people prefer it. But if it bugs you, I’m all smiles!

lol. I’m not worried about your labeling.

I don’t recall that.

How would he come by that?

Who exactly would have this?

If they exist, the lawyer for the accused might be able to get some such info. But, how would that serve to prove his claim about the agents?

I think you’re lost.

You’ve lost it.

A defendant who had been caught up in protest which FED agitators is then charged with participation in the mob behavior. He’d love to show how the “violence” and some related criminal conduct had been intentionally orchestrated by the government. But alas, he won’t be getting such material.

You’re a successful enema. (Look at you, standing there all covered in shit. Dripping all over the place. )
You can’t explain anything at all about this nonsense fantasy conspiracy theory so you make up shit as you go along I guess lol.

How would a person come by a W-2? How fucking stupid are you exactly?

Why would an FBI agent not receive onboarding documents once he first starts? How would he know anything about his job beforehand? He would get info about where he would be physically working. He would get an acceptance letter. I guess you’re playing stupid because you’re absolutely desperate but at the very least he would.

Lol what are you even talking about at this point? An agitator who gets caught up? How does this relate to FBI agents? Just stop, you’re absolutely embarrassing yourself.

Yeah. Whenever I disagree with the extreme left I’m a fake. When I disagree with the right I’m a fake.

So to summarize the plot. The vast majority of the American Public is going to be outraged at the idea of Trump being arrested. I don’t see any evidence of that. I suppose it is barely possible. Just as my winning the lottery is barely possible.

The plot continues. Trump is being persecuted. Not really an easy sell when he flys around on a private Boeing 757 called Trump Force One. Kind of hard to sell when he uses gold plated bathroom fixtures, on his plane.

The prosecution is all political. Possible. But unlikely. Bragg has to convict if he charges Trump. He has to. His career can’t recover from a botched prosecution. If it resulted in what appeared to be a frivolous prosecution he would face disbarment and people don’t regularly gamble with their professional reputation. As I said. It is possible. We won’t know that until we see more evidence. I’m willing to wait and see. Odd that you are not. I guess the plot doesn’t allow facts. Or something.

I like to think that I am a reasonable person. I try hard to be. I don’t hate Trump. I don’t hate anyone. I don’t hate his sycophants.

I'm not even that big a fan of Trump. But I'm even less a fan of the Police State you're cheering for.

But whatever--it's already over.

I'm not even that big a fan of Trump. But I'm even less a fan of the Police State you're cheering for.

Interesting. I said we won’t know until we see the evidence. How is waiting for the facts cheering a police state?

Interesting. I said we won’t know until we see the evidence. How is waiting for the facts cheering a police state?

Your post #312, right here. This is not "waiting for the facts". You don't care about the facts, just that the "stunt" is "brilliant".

BTW, I believe you're a veteran. Reading these ramblings of yours and so many like you is exactly why I do not randomly "thank people for their service". Being a vet, sadly, does not confer on anyone automatic patriotism. Or even close.

If Charging Trump is a Stunt, it’s brilliant. The Trump Idiots will show up and riot. They’ll be arrested and convicted and be ineligible to vote. The narrow margins that Trump win some States in 2020 will vanish. The margins he lost states by will expand.

The problem is for you all who think he is the greatest ever is this. Most people don’t think that indicting Trump is a stunt.

miketx is an extremely angry human. Dangerously angry.

I just typed on another thread that I am not advocating for any violence.

But you people play with a figurative powder keg here. Your betters know it. But you, here, the footsoldiers, are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

SweetSue is not so sweet. She is a defund the police, defund the FBI.
But if she needs their protection, they better be there quickly.
Maybe it is a he. A boy named Sue.

Sue does not like the governemnt but I am sure she uses a lot of what the government provides; roads, military, schools, fireman, POLICE, regulation that protects her from scams

Your post #312, right here. This is not "waiting for the facts". You don't care about the facts, just that the "stunt" is "brilliant".

BTW, I believe you're a veteran. Reading these ramblings of yours and so many like you is exactly why I do not randomly "thank people for their service". Being a vet, sadly, does not confer on anyone automatic patriotism. Or even close.

If Charging Trump is a Stunt, it’s brilliant. The Trump Idiots will show up and riot. They’ll be arrested and convicted and be ineligible to vote. The narrow margins that Trump win some States in 2020 will vanish. The margins he lost states by will expand.

The problem is for you all who think he is the greatest ever is this. Most people don’t think that indicting Trump is a stunt.

Read it in context.

You can’t explain anything at all about this nonsense fantasy conspiracy theory so you make up shit as you go along I guess lol.

How would a person come by a W-2? How fucking stupid are you exactly?

Why would an FBI agent not receive onboarding documents once he first starts? How would he know anything about his job beforehand? He would get info about where he would be physically working. He would get an acceptance letter. I guess you’re playing stupid because you’re absolutely desperate but at the very least he would.

Lol what are you even talking about at this point? An agitator who gets caught up? How does this relate to FBI agents? Just stop, you’re absolutely embarrassing yourself.
It’s been a pleasure seeing you blow up in a disgusting display of ignorance and dishonesty.

Alas, poor pathetic little billie.zip

SweetSue is not so sweet. She is a defund the police, defund the FBI.
But if she needs their protection, they better be there quickly.
Maybe it is a he. A boy named Sue.

Sue does not like the governemnt but I am sure she uses a lot of what the government provides; roads, military, schools, fireman, POLICE, regulation that protects her from scams

Wait you couldn't be attacking my identity could you? How very conservative of you

Forum List

Back