Breaking ! Trump to take Adam Schiff Security clearance away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Inside source!

Adam Schiff who refuses to resign and sits on the intelligence committee will now have to do his job without any security Clarence

Lol

I love trump!

??

Pundits are talking about that, but I've seen nothing that says that Trump pulled anyone's security clearance.

I'd be opposed to doing that because it smacks of abuse of power. Schiff needs to face criminal charges and be removed from his position by a criminal proceeding.

Confirmed!

But it wasn't Trump..

FBI sources indicate Schiff is under investigation for leaking classified information. His security clearances have been revoked.

Members of the Coup are now being outed...
Well, that is a far cry from Trump just pulling the clearance. If it's a legitimate investigation, then it is what it is.

Confirmed!

But it wasn't Trump..

FBI sources indicate Schiff is under investigation for leaking classified information. His security clearances have been revoked.

Well, that is a far cry from Trump just pulling the clearance. If it's a legitimate investigation, then it is what it is.
My sources indicate he will not be the only one in the next few days.. There are more to come..

• Banned
Well my source are topppp top officials. Let’s just say Guantánamo is going to have a very big visitor

Confirmed!

But it wasn't Trump..

My sources indicate he will not be the only one in the next few days.. There are more to come..
Sources? Is that another name for voices?

Even Barr said Trump wasn’t exonerated. Republicans must be freaking out.

Inside source!

Adam Schiff who refuses to resign and sits on the intelligence committee will now have to do his job without any security Clarence

Lol

I love trump!
Can I have a link? I just googled it and got no hits at all.

Confirmed!

But it wasn't Trump..

Sources? Is that another name for voices?
The only voices are the ones in your head.

I have actual sources... Unlike you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back