BREAKING: Trump's lawyers ask for Judge Tanya Chutkan to be removed from his DC J6 case

Works for me.

Will it still work for you if Joe Biden gets railroaded up the crick by a kangaroo court with the fix in to hang him out dry too?

Do any of you idiots ever think for a second what this is doing to our country?

Will it still work for if if Joe Biden gets railroaded up the crick by a kangaroo court with the fix in to hang him out dry too?

Sure, when Biden commits treason like Trump did.

I just believe traitors should have their heads on pikes.

Tick tock.
Another day closer.
Tick tock.
So much for due process......what comes around goes around................................ :biggrin:

Sure, when Biden commits treason like Trump did.

I think Joe passed that point about 40 years ago.

F52lkzKWYAArtgg.jpg

You should stop taking wild guesses then. If you've been here over two years and think I might be a liberal and not one of the most staunch conservatives here, you need to pack it up and move to a small island.
Well, you're going to vote for a guy who ran up $8T in new debt. How can you claim to be a conservative?

Well, you're going to vote for a guy who ran up $8T in new debt. How can you claim to be a conservative?

Gee, that is about what Obumma ran up too, way back when the dollar was worth a lot more. How can you claim to be a democrap?

Will it still work for you if Joe Biden gets railroaded up the crick by a kangaroo court with the fix in to hang him out dry too?

What do you think its doing to our country--you know--as an expert witness and all. Trump is on tape with election officials asking them to find votes for him. Trump is on video tape telling his supporters to "fight like hell" right before they marched down to the capitol and "fought like hell"--injuring 140 cops and threatening to hang the VP who was presiding over the counting of electoral votes. As an "expert witness"what do you think is being done to the nation?

What do you think its doing to our country--you know--as an expert witness and all.
What does one have to do with the other?

Trump is on tape with election officials asking them to find votes for him.
Did he say to make them up? Invent them? No, he asked them to look harder to locate any that were missed. Not a crime by any measure, butthead.

Trump is on video tape telling his supporters to "fight like hell" right before they marched down to the capitol and "fought like hell"
He also told them to be peaceful and to support Pence. Funny you keep forgetting that and the fact that Democrats have been calling for people to fight like hell and do a lot more for years, like Waters telling voters to seek out Trump Administration officials in public and forcibly confront them and get in their faces. And then Scalise was shot with a rifle in a ballpark. Funny you forgot that, too.

--injuring 140 cops and threatening to hang the VP who was presiding over the counting of electoral votes.
Pales compared to the 60,000 cops injured, the 40 or so killed, the 350 cities destroyed, and the billions in damage done by BLM, Antifa, Chaz/Chop and Occupy Wallstreet. Funny you never mention that.

As an "expert witness"what do you think is being done to the nation?
You don't even know what kind of expert court witness I was, but still wondering what that has to do with national politics? Funny you never answer that.

What does one have to do with the other?
I'm poking fun at the contention that you were ever used as an expert.
Did he say to make them up? Invent them? No, he asked them to look harder to locate any that were missed. Not a crime by any measure, butthead.
Yeah...go with that.
He also told them to be peaceful and to support Pence. Funny you keep forgetting that and the fact that Democrats have been calling for people to fight like hell and do a lot more for years, like Waters telling voters to seek out Trump Administration officials in public and forcibly confront them and get in their faces. And then Scalise was shot with a rifle in a ballpark. Funny you forgot that, too.
Was that before or after he told them that he loved them?
Pales compared to the 60,000 cops injured, the 40 or so killed, the 350 cities destroyed, and the billions in damage done by BLM, Antifa, Chaz/Chop and Occupy Wallstreet. Funny you never mention that.
Ahh I see..false equivalence.

Forum List

Back