Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
The guardian-

The latest attacks involved a clear plot among the three attackers, and will trigger fresh questions for police and the domestic security service MI5. The fear will be that the defences against such attacks are being regularly penetrated, after atrocities in Westminster and Manchester.

ISIS is standard Sunni Islam.

So you are the one saying that Islam should be outlawed.

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.
The Nazis were not Christians, the Party was their religion above all else.
If anything the Nazis aligned themselves with the Islam

It's the same bullshit as equating ISIS with Islam.

No it's not and you'r blatantly lying about it

Once again you trot onto a thread to defend Muslims.

Of course she is defending Islam. The enemy of America is the friend of the democrat. Simple fact.

Should America fall, THEN Coyote will turn on her Muslim allies.

Simple fact. When you can argue ideas and you can't attack the argument, you turn to attacking the posters and bringing in the Nazi's.

lll
Ah yes, that one instance, The Amelakites.

Any other instances?

Looking-for-proof-icon.png

Yes, the Bible Does Say to Kill Infidels

Does the Quran Really Sanction Violence Against 'Unbelievers'? | HuffPost

:dunno:

It's there.

But then again anything can be taken out of context and misused.

Does the Quran have an Old and New Covenant also?

You're about to get shellacked

Are you talking about Cafetaria Christianity?

The main point is - these passages have a context to them, and like the Bible the Quran has verses limiting the use of violence - in fact, far more than Christianity which is kind of open ended with no rules. But everyone wants to cherry pick don't they?

You don't know the Bible, that's patently obvious. The New Covenant brought the sides together, nullifying much of the Old Testament

I suggest you abandon this route you're on, you look foolish trying it

I don't think you know much about Islam either :lol:

I know enough. Now go try and snow some of your leftist friends, try Hairy Back, she's evidently gullible and stupid

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

Of course she is defending Islam. The enemy of America is the friend of the democrat. Simple fact.

Simple fact. When you can argue ideas and you can't attack the argument, you turn to attacking the posters and bringing in the Nazi's.

Uhm scroll up, YOU brought in the Nazis also. I responded to it

To be a Democrat, Republican, Nazi, Green Party, Libertarian Party, none require you to even believe in a God.

To be a member of ISIS, you are REQUIRED to be a Muslim.
Does that mean all Muslims are terrorist?

What percentage of Nazi party members were involved in the Holocaust?

If less than 2%, would that make Nazism the "fascism of peace?"
Oh, check this post out......excuse making for the Nazis now.

I'm not seeing that at all.

Which religion says to kill any that leave it? Islam.

Sahih al-Bukhari Book Number 84 Hadith Number 57 - Muflihun

There are a lot of Hadith's and many contradict each other. Apostacy laws are barbaric and should be discarded or reinterpreted. Christianity and Judaism has done so. Time for Islam.

Apostasy: Thought Crime in Judaism, Christianity and Islam
Apostasy is the act of leaving a religion. It is deconversion. Normally it involves taking up another religion and sometimes it involves the taking up of a stance skeptical of all religions. If deconversion is the result of no longer believing that gods exist, then, the result is atheism. "Heresy" is the holding of beliefs that central religious authorities (or mobs) deem to be unacceptable. Religions often engage in a lot of internal suppression in these matters, subjecting their own followers to careful scrutiny to make sure that they are not merely believers, but, that they believe precisely the correct things. Dominant monotheistic religions often consider heresy to be the same as apostasy because they reject the concept of diversity or freedom of thought. Neil Kressel in his book on religious extremism lists "the willingness to implement violent sanctions against those who leave the fold"" as one of religion's most dangerous attributes (out of three)1. They have often made deconversion and heresy punishable by death, especially in historical Judaism and Christianity, and it still continues in present-day Islam.

It continues in present-day Islam is right, when a doctor father is chasing his daughter around with a sword trying to decapitate her for leaving Islam in 90s suburban America.

Yes. And how often does that occur here? Extremely rarely. When it does - it's a crime in this country and should be handled as such.

.... like these.
Kansas mom killed 10-year-old son so he'd go to heaven: cops
http://nypost.com/2015/10/16/son-beaten-to-death-because-he-wanted-to-leave-the-church/
Shehada Khalil Issa charged with shooting his own son because he was gay | Daily Mail Online

To be a Democrat, Republican, Nazi, Green Party, Libertarian Party, none require you to even believe in a God.

Does that mean all Muslims are terrorist?

I didn't say that, can you not read? Try again, read slower and let me know how it goes, or have a family member explain it to you.
I asked a question. Try reading my post a little slower.

It's pretty clear what I said, I'll type slower and see if that helps you out.

I hope that helps.

"The Worthy Adversary" :lol:

As for LAUSD....they fired the ENTIRE school staff over that one.....show us where any church, catholic or otherwise did the same.

It's good to see you laugh at child abuse, Brown Shirt. It shows that you really only wanted to attack the Jews, I mean Christians that you fascist scum hate so deeply.

It wasn't ONE case as you are trying to lie, it was dozens and dozens. But since they are government you will defend them.
I laugh at you.

You laugh at child molestation. You care only about promoting an authoritarian state under your Fuhrer.

You're dumb and you're evil, which is a bad combination, Brown Shirt.
I laugh at you.
See the liberal LOL is just another feelings based thing absent any fact or rebuttal
You laugh at us, oh my goodness we are so scorched by that we shall perish
Dumb as dog shit while gobbling it up at the same time liberals

SassyIrishLass is right, Coyote. You were talking some stupid shit earlier in this thread.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

I disagree.

You've looked sad on this one Coyote. I mean sadder than usual.

In your zeal to be some sort of social justice warrior you miss the fact radical Islam is a serious problem and something has to be done. The only thing they understand is death....give it to them

Still not a correct analogy. Hitler's profession of Christianity was purely opportunist in nature and not a personally held belief.
Hey that is exactly Like Donald Trump...3 times married , serial adulterer and a financial predator on the poor people...but becomes an Evangelical at election time

It sounds like Clinton to me except he got his wife to stick with him. Also sounds a lot like Al Gore. That guy is making billions off the poor.

The idea that you support radical Islam is what I am arguing. The fact that you support a fascist agenda in America is what I am arguing. I am directly arguing the ideas that form this thread.

That you are getting your ass kicked, and badly does not change this fact.

Of course having Bode on your side really damages your arguments... :eusa_whistle:

The idea that you support radical Islam is what I am arguing. The fact that you support a fascist agenda in America is what I am arguing. I am directly arguing the ideas that form this thread.

Of course having Bode on your side really damages your arguments... :eusa_whistle:

Having Hairy Back as an ally is like throwing gasoline on a forest fire

POLL:

The name of the driver is:

1. John

2. Leslie

3. Harry

4. Muhammed

5. Thomas

6. Christy

7. Larry

8. Richard

9. Linda

10. Andrew
No 4 , The English do not want to give the name of the terrorists they are protected like the French terrorists one must wait until the Americans unveil the information:wink_2:

Uhm scroll up, YOU brought in the Nazis also. I responded to it

Nazi's were brought in by another member earlier in the thread. I was responding to that.

Having Hairy Back as an ally is like throwing gasoline on a forest fire

Some days I forget just how incredibly stupid she is.

Forum List

Back