Breaking: Van mows down people walking on London Bridge.

Should the practice of Islam be banned in Western / civilized nations?

• Yes

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Simple fact. When you can argue ideas and you can't attack the argument, you turn to attacking the posters and bringing in the Nazi's.

The idea that you support radical Islam is what I am arguing. The fact that you support a fascist agenda in America is what I am arguing. I am directly arguing the ideas that form this thread.

That you are getting your ass kicked, and badly does not change this fact.

Of course having Bode on your side really damages your arguments... :eusa_whistle:

Having Hairy Back as an ally is like throwing gasoline on a forest fire

So you're going to degenerate into attacking other posters? That's it? You can't make a better argument?

Simple fact. When you can argue ideas and you can't attack the argument, you turn to attacking the posters and bringing in the Nazi's.

The idea that you support radical Islam is what I am arguing. The fact that you support a fascist agenda in America is what I am arguing. I am directly arguing the ideas that form this thread.

Of course having Bode on your side really damages your arguments... :eusa_whistle:

Really? Where have I supported radical Islam? This should be interesting :popcorn:

If you can't provide any actual links or quotes then just say so and I'll quit wasting time on you.

[
Nazi's were brought in by another member earlier in the thread. I was responding to that.

False, I stated the absolute fact that you Soros democrats are fascists. That can't be denied since you promote a fascist agenda. But I do believe it was you two who brought up Nazis.

Though I do recognize you as the Soros Reich, which I stand behind, since it is 100% accurate.

So you're going to degenerate into attacking other posters? That's it? You can't make a better argument?
It's how it always ends with some people....they can't debate so they go the infantile route. It goes hand in hand with the fear that makes them want to give up their civil rights so easily.

OMFG after that lying sack of whatever lies about me time after time on this forum I'm now the bad person? Fuck you and fuck your faux BS on Islam. Your agenda is quite clear and anyone paying attention knows it.

In the future let your lesbian pus bag fight her own battles....and while I'm at it you need to cease your bias in the Israel/ME forum, as long as you're there I'll stay out of it ...and you know exactly what I mean

Have a good day...and stop the bias BS, it shows
Exhibit A.

London Bridge attacker said 'this is for Islam' before stabbing my son, mother says.

London Bridge terrorists shouted 'this is for Allah' as they stabbed victims.

How clear can it be?
Time the islamopologist useful idiot dhimmi's quit deflecting, spinning and even lying.

[
Nazi's were brought in by another member earlier in the thread. I was responding to that.

False, I stated the absolute fact that you Soros democrats are fascists. That can't be denied since you promote a fascist agenda. But I do believe it was you two who brought up Nazis.

Though I do recognize you as the Soros Reich, which I stand behind, since it is 100% accurate.
There's that "Soros" code word again. We know it's just more anti-semitic code so you can pretend you don't really mean "Evil Jewish Overlords Conspiracy".

London Bridge attacker said 'this is for Islam' before stabbing my son, mother says.

How clear can it be?
Time the islamopologist useful idiot dhimmi's quit deflecting, spinning and even lying.
Oh, it can be. No doubt about it here. However, doesn't make me want to give up the Bill of Rights. I'm made of sterner stuff.

[

Post 843, which I responded to. And then you go on making retarded comparisons between Soros and Hitler's Germany. Give it up. When you start making comparisons between a rightwing bogeyman and one of the worst human atrocities in the modern world you just come off ignorant.

Nazi's are standard Christianity.

That's pure unadulterated bullshit.
The Nazis were not Christians, the Party was their religion above all else.
If anything the Nazis aligned themselves with the Islam

It's the same bullshit as equating ISIS with Islam.

No it's not and you'r blatantly lying about it

Once again you trot onto a thread to defend Muslims.

I defend any innocent people.
So do Trump supporters.
We wish libs would learn and stop creating more victims.

Some do. Some don't. Just like any group of people. I don't know how Trump even got dragged into this.

[
Really? Where have I supported radical Islam? This should be interesting :popcorn:

If you can't provide any actual links or quotes then just say so and I'll quit wasting time on you.

LOL

Where indeed.
Yes. Where? Surely you have some examples.

Yeah, because no one follows along your little tag team here. shortbus... :eusa_whistle:

Logical Fallacy: Prove Water Is Wet. This fallacy takes the form of demanding proof for a well know fact.

How clear can it be?
Oh, it can be. No doubt about it here. However, doesn't make me want to give up the Bill of Rights. I'm made of sterner stuff.
And yet gullible fuckers like yourself still say Islam is a religion of peace… What a load of shit:lmao:

How clear can it be?
And yet gullible fuckers like yourself still say Islam is a religion of peace… What a load of shit:lmao:

I've never heard her say that actually....

Islam is the problem:

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll.
By LAURA MOWAT
PUBLISHED: 10:00, Mon, Apr 11, 2016 | UPDATED: 10:40, Mon, Apr 11, 2016

Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk
That's what happens with globalism, individuals cannot think for themselves.

[

There's that "Soros" code word again. We know it's just more anti-semitic code so you can pretend you don't really mean "Evil Jewish Overlords Conspiracy".

Shortbus, you truly are one of the dumbest people on this board. You STILL don't grasp that you have utterly failed at attempting to tie opposition to the Hezbollah funding Nazi collaborator to Antisemitism? How do you even breath being that fucking stupid? :dunno:

The Antisemite is you, and your fellow Hamas loving democrats.

[
I like how you pretend to be for the Constitution while being against the Bill of Rights...and trying to turn this around as if I were against the Constitution. :lol: And yet you show again and again and again that you hate the 1st Amendment and would like to see it destroyed.

When have you EVER protected the Bill of Rights, Brown Shirt? Name ONE case where you were on the side of free speech or free exercise of religion? I've already listed a half-dozen where you fought to crush free speech and freedom of religion.

You think that supporting your Homosexual supremacist groups you are supporting civil rights, but in fact you are ATTACKING individual liberty.
Go ahead and show where I "fought to crush free speech and freedom of religions".....list or link them now.

You are a notorious liar, as you Nazis tend to be, but I'll take your word this time.

Were you for or against religious freedom in the Little Sisters of the Poor case? Did you support the Obama demand that Catholic Nuns be forced to provide abortion against their religious beliefs?

When have I ever addressed their case. Any religious charity can do what they want AS LONG AS they take no federal funds....or are willing to give up said federal funds if it goes against their religion. I have always taken that stance.

Were you for or against religious freedom in the Hobby Lobby case? Did you support the Obama demand that a family owned and run business be forced to provide abortion against their religion in direct violation of the 1st?
I could care less about Hobby Lobby. As long as they are following business law, whatever. I understand they won their lawsuit....fine.
But now it appears you are accusing me of NOT taking a vocal stand in certain cases when earlier your post said I was "attacking individual liberty. Are you now going to show us that you don't know the difference between "attacking" and "not stating an opinion one way or another"?

Were you for or against liberty in the Sweet Cakes case? Did you support the state demand that people be denied 13th amendment rights and forced into involuntary servitude to promote the homosexual supremacist agenda?

I believe that if a business gets a business license, they follow the business laws.....or else don't get the business license. It's quite simple. And if people don't like what business laws they have to follow in order to get that license, WORK to get such laws repealed instead of just whining like you're a poor victim for having to follow the laws you agreed to.

Were you just as incensed when the SAME PA laws was used to fine a dentist in Oregon for discriminating against his employee's religion?

Were you for or against the fascist democrats denial of free speech in outlawing "Hillary the Movie" to crush political speech that went against party goals in CU v FEC?
Never heard of that one....so obviously, I can't have been ATTACKING something I never heard of.

Now you fascist thugs lost each and every one of these cases, the Constitution prevailed over you Nazi shit heads. but go ahead and tell us how you sided with the rights of the people in these cases? Go ahead Brown Shirt, let's hear it?

You accused me of attacking....where are my attacks? Link them (of course you can't.....but that's how you roll).

Forum List

Back