Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

While the qu33rs are all butthurt that men are interested in a women biologically unless they are fatsos, which is totally normal and the reason why mankind exists, the Obama/Crooked Hillary White House celebrate duded inserting themselves into another dude's anus as a great civil rights thing, but it only results in shit on some qu33r's dick.

150626213815-rainbow-white-house-large-169.jpg

That's what you think about, 4 o'clock in the morning? Interesting.

..."pussy" ??? he actually said "pussy" ?? I have heard lots of vulgar crap----from all sorts of people-----the inebriated, the nuts on speed, psychotic and inmates of the prison ward for the insane-----but "pussy"??
You have obviously never hung around a mens' locker room or a car full of guys cruising down Main Street on a Saturday night or an all-male military unit...

You know what's funniest about this, in the bigger picture?

These Trump scandals come along at such a fast and furious pace that as of this moment, Trump's tax scandal seems like ancient history.

It was barely a week ago.

..."pussy" ??? he actually said "pussy" ?? I have heard lots of vulgar crap----from all sorts of people-----the inebriated, the nuts on speed, psychotic and inmates of the prison ward for the insane-----but "pussy"??
You have obviously never hung around a mens' locker room or a car full of guys cruising down Main Street on a Saturday night or an all-male military unit...

If it was JUST talk most people could probably brush it off. But Trump is describing things he DOES. Actions, not just words.

well-----I have, almost, sorta------I did not hear the specific word "pussy"----
the sailors used-------other words

If it was JUST talk most people could probably brush it off. But Trump is describing things he DOES. Actions, not just words.

Not exactly------he SAID WORDS-----about things he SAID HE DOES in the presence of his fellow bantering slobs

Not exactly------he SAID WORDS-----about things he SAID HE DOES in the presence of his fellow bantering slobs

So you want to go with the angle that Trump just made that shit up?

This is NOT what a fashion model does. 'Fashion' refers to clothing: she isn't wearing any.

shes cuffed to Trumps briefcase holding his tax returns[/QUOTE]
Actually, you know about the deal he tried to get for his second wife?

I thought you lefties would find that admirable....I mean you admire the sexual predator rapist Bubba Clinton.

Why not Trump too?

You forgot to call Trump a...whats the word? Ahh yes, Sexual Predator
Okay...but again you LOVE Bubba, the most notorious sexual predator living today. Why not Trump too?

IDK...why don't you love Bill then?
Not logical.

I was not a member of the foolish group that ignored, diminished, criticized, and silenced anyone who pointed out Bill's criminal behavior, but you were.

I don't suppose you know what hypocrisy means.

Grab em by the pussy? That's the big deal? That's why we already have 987 threads on it?
How many guys can HONESTLY say they don't make sexist jokes? And woman for that matter?
You people are beyond retarded.
What the fuck ever. If Hillary had said this about some dude's junk, you people would not shut the fuck up about it and you know it.

The truth of the matter is that I'm glad he said it because Trump will only lose more of the women vote if this recording gets circulated properly.
unlike you billy most women including hillary,know that a hell of a lot of men talk like that amongst themselves....[/QUOTE
Men do not talk that way, immature, insecure boys talk that way. All men have been boys at one time but most turn into men. Some never do; Donald Trump is an example.
oh give me a break.....try being honest fudd....and if you are then you have never been around a bunch of guys partying....

no...most guys do not talk about it being ok to grab women without their consent. most men in business do not harass the women in their employ by saying to the men around the table "you'd f**k her, wouldn't you? i'd f**k her".

you know what the problem is with that video, harry? it's EXACTLY who we knew donald is. he's a pig. And the minute he tries to talk about bill cltinon, he's done.... if he's not done already...

and before you say "monica".... monica never complained about their relationship and *he* never humiliated her.... that was the work of her "friend" linda tripp and her puppet master lucianne goldberg. and a "man" who cheated on all three of his wives and thinks you should walk up and grab women by the p***y has no business even mentioning it.

Last edited:
I thought you lefties would find that admirable....I mean you admire the sexual predator rapist Bubba Clinton.

Why not Trump too?

You forgot to call Trump a...whats the word? Ahh yes, Sexual Predator
Okay...but again you LOVE Bubba, the most notorious sexual predator living today. Why not Trump too?

IDK...why don't you love Bill then?
Not logical.

I was not a member of the foolish group that ignored, diminished, criticized, and silenced anyone who pointed out Bill's criminal behavior, but you were.

I don't suppose you know what hypocrisy means.

Those with the phony and artificial indignation Over what Trump said 11 years ago (Kelly Ayotte, Paul Ryan, Reince Rebus, Robert De Niro etc) should visualize a Clinton presidency and the next three Supreme court justices if Hillary wins. They should also remember that anything Trump SAID, the husband of the enabler bitch DID, and then some to this very day.
They should remember that the bitch will let the serial woman abuser, rapist run the country as he always did ran women.

On the other hand, Hillary is liable to ditch Bill forever, since, if she is President, Bill has obviously outlived his usefulness..

2005? Wasn't Bill Clinton having sex with children at that time?

If you're referring to Monica she had already had an affair with another married man in Washington State before her friend even hooked her up with Clinton. Some Child!!

no...most guys do not talk about it being ok to grab women without their consent. most men in business do not harass the women in their employ by saying to the men around the table "you'd f**k her, wouldn't you? i'd f**k her".

you know what the problem is with that video, harry? it's EXACTLY who we knew donald is. he's a pig. And the minute he tries to talk about bill cltinon, he's done.... if he's not done already...

and before you say "monica".... monica never complained about their relationship and *he* never humiliated her.... that was the work of her "friend" linda tripp and her puppet master lucianne goldberg. and a "man" who cheated on all three of his wives and thinks you should walk up and grab women by the p***y has no business even mentioning it.

Sorry to disappoint you, but yes, many men talk this way. They never do it in front of other women of course, but because you've never seen or heard it, it must not happen. Typical liberal.

I think Hil-Liar will not bring this up tomorrow because it would prompt Trump to bring up her husband and her partnership with him. If she does bring this up, it would be the stupidest thing she could do. Trump (years ago) talked about a couple of women. Hil-Liar (recently) insulted millions and millions of voters.

Those with the phony and artificial indignation Over what Trump said 11 years ago (Kelly Ayotte, Paul Ryan, Reince Rebus, Robert De Niro etc) should visualize a Clinton presidency and the next three Supreme court justices if Hillary wins. They should also remember that anything Trump SAID, the husband of the enabler bitch DID, and then some to this very day.
They should remember that the bitch will let the serial woman abuser, rapist run the country as he always did ran women.

On the other hand, Hillary is liable to ditch Bill forever, since, if she is President, Bill has obviously outlived his usefulness..

Guy, you spent 70 million dollars going through the Clintons' underwear drawers and came up with nothing.

You all supported this mutant, this buffoon, this Nazi... don't go whining about the consequences.

Forum List

Back