Burning question(s)

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
What if I told you that the Orlando terrorist was gay? That he was frequenting the Pulse Nightclub, that he visited gay dating sites, and that he was even hitting off other boys in high school? Wouldn't that mean that it was a gay person who couldn't handle being gay killing other gay people in order to destroy what he was?

Am I making any sense here?

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Orlando shooter was gay, former classmate says

What if I told you that the Orlando terrorist was gay? That he was frequenting the Pulse Nightclub, that he visited gay dating sites, and that he was even hitting off other boys in high school? Wouldn't that mean that it was a gay person who couldn't handle being gay killing other gay people in order to destroy what he was?

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say
Maybe he was a gay person who collapsed under the constant anti-gay bombardment from religious assholes from all 3 of the Abrahamic religions. Is that what you're saying?

Maybe he was a gay person who collapsed under the constant anti-gay bombardment from religious assholes from all 3 of the Abrahamic religions. Is that what you're saying?

No?

I would ask if you got anything new? How about his first wife also said he was gay, which she did.

Looks to be he was gay, hated himself, and could not reconcile it with islam. Since, I believe, you cannot commit suicide and get your 72 virgins he, in his mind, martyred himself and took out some gays in the process.

No?
So he was born gay... what would cause him to not be able to handle it? Besides the constant bombardment from religious assholes of the Abrahamic persuasion, that say he's an evil monster condemned to hell?

The Orlando terrorist was gay probably, and felt guilty ...his Islamic religion disapproved of that....so.....the Koran madness took over.

So he had to kill himself along with the other souls in there , no other way out....you are damned along with all the others in the bar

That's the sort of mentality these savages have....that's the sort of neighbors America is allowing in.

Fuck Obama!

No?
So he was born gay... what would cause him to not be able to handle it? Besides the constant bombardment from religious assholes of the Abrahamic persuasion, that say he's an evil monster condemned to hell?

I still haven't come out, and my entire family isn't religious.There still remains a stigma. I'm terrified to do it.

Looks to be he was gay, hated himself, and could not reconcile it with islam. Since, I believe, you cannot commit suicide and get your 72 virgins he, in his mind, martyred himself and took out some gays in the process.
Yeah...er..um... if he was gay, does that mean his 72 virgins are all guys?

YIKES......

No?

I still haven't come out, and my entire family isn't religious.There still remains a stigma. I'm terrified to do it.
Sorry to hear that man. I won't advise you one way or the other because I don't know your situation, and I've never been through that so I can't possibly know what it's like... but I wish you the best. I guess I hope that your family members are of strong enough character to be happy for you.

Fuck Obama!
He probably wanted to.

No?

Really? That's news dude! While I'm not into homosexuality, I would advise you to come out. Don't let a cultural stigma stop you.

(And in the off chance you're trolling, well done.)

No?

Really? That's news dude! While I'm not into homosexuality, I would advise you to come out. Don't let a cultural stigma stop you.

Thanks for your help, no help guy. Your lack of help was very helpful.

No?

I can't say for certain, I don't have experience in this particular situation, and I don't know your family, but in my personal opinion, being honest is always the best option. Whatever you choose, I wish you the best.

No?

Thanks for your help, no help guy. Your lack of help was very helpful.

Very happy to be as unhelpful as I can!

The Orlando terrorist was gay probably, and felt guilty ...his Islamic religion disapproved of that....so.....the Koran madness took over.

So he had to kill himself along with the other souls in there , no other way out....you are damned along with all the others in the bar

That's the sort of mentality these savages have....that's the sort of neighbors America is allowing in.

Fuck Obama!

Obama had nothing to do with it, the guy was born here. Obama wasn't in office 29 years ago. There are other religious fanatics who hate gay people in this country, and it rhymes with the name Kristin.

Forum List

Back