Buttigieg Blew It

Where did I mention a violent revolution?
Restrict your specific comments to specific posts.
I want to know how functional or dysfunction Butt views today’s capitalism.

You said that Democrats want to raise taxes and take away guns so that there is no violent recourse when people get that their taxes went up. Which is silly. Mmmk?
Many people foreclose due to tax increases.
But you already knew that.

No I don't know that, since property taxes are usually a STATE, not Federal issue and wtf does that have to do with taxes-and-guns?
You sure are young.
Your school district gets state funds.
Cut the state funds and the local school and property taxes increase.
Trump has cut aid to NY, which has trickled down to every town and hamlet.
Many towns and hamlets have tightened their belts, a few won’t and will raise local school taxes enough to cause foreclosures.

Do you have A.D.D.?

We are talking about Democrats, on a Federal level, raising taxes and taking away guns.

What you are talking is state taxesa nd has nothing to do with what you are responding to, so please stop posting just to post SOMETHING.
And you think there’s no relationship between Federal, State and Municipal taxation levels.
Kewl...

You said that Democrats want to raise taxes and take away guns so that there is no violent recourse when people get that their taxes went up. Which is silly. Mmmk?

No I don't know that, since property taxes are usually a STATE, not Federal issue and wtf does that have to do with taxes-and-guns?
You sure are young.
Many towns and hamlets have tightened their belts, a few won’t and will raise local school taxes enough to cause foreclosures.

Do you have A.D.D.?

We are talking about Democrats, on a Federal level, raising taxes and taking away guns.

What you are talking is state taxesa nd has nothing to do with what you are responding to, so please stop posting just to post SOMETHING.
And you think there’s no relationship between Federal, State and Municipal taxation levels.
Kewl...

tenor.gif

It has a huge effect when you have to deal with them as business people or educators. Since they're sexually confused, who knows how far their confusion goes? A large percentage are depressed and suicidal, addicted, and mentally ill.

I'm seriously wondering if you know any openly gay people.

I've dealt with gay folks in business all the time. Guess what, their money is just as green as straight folks. Best boss I ever had was a lesbian.

American citizens can say what they like. If she says "open borders" that is fine. If she leads an illegal over the line and gives him shelter, that is illegal and she should be arrested.

Good luck with that.

When are you going to arrest Trump for all the "illegals' he's hired over the years?
Yes, I've dealt with queers, and that's why I said what I said.

You sure are young.

Do you have A.D.D.?

Kewl...

tenor.gif
A meme...how mature.

Always hilarious when homophobes spend so much time thinking about gay sex.........
Apparently you are too stupid to know what a "phobia" is. A "phobia" is a fear, like fear of heights, fear of closed spaces, etc.
I have no fear of homosexuals. I call them out for the sick perverts they are. It is cowards like YOU who have the fear, fear of the TRUTH. You could not tell the truth to save your life.
I don't fear homosexuals, and I certainly do not fear little punkass cowards like you.
The Politics of Liberal Perversion of Language

"Politics and the English Language" (1946) is an essay by George Orwell that criticized the "ugly and inaccurate" written English of his time and examines the connection between political orthodoxies and the debasement of language. The essay focuses on political language, which, according to Orwell, "is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind". Orwell believed that the language used was necessarily vague or meaningless because it was intended to hide the truth rather than express it (source).

Um, that's nice and all, but what does that have to do with your irrational fear of gay people?

Does everybody see how retarded this gonad gargling idiot is? I have two full posts explaining why I have no fear of gay people, and this ignorant fuck asks me why I have a fear of gay people. LOLLL!!!

Boy, its hard to believe that your retarded brain generates enough energy to keep your heart beating.

Always hilarious when homophobes spend so much time thinking about gay sex.........
Apparently you are too stupid to know what a "phobia" is. A "phobia" is a fear, like fear of heights, fear of closed spaces, etc.
I have no fear of homosexuals. I call them out for the sick perverts they are. It is cowards like YOU who have the fear, fear of the TRUTH. You could not tell the truth to save your life.
I don't fear homosexuals, and I certainly do not fear little punkass cowards like you.
The Politics of Liberal Perversion of Language

"Politics and the English Language" (1946) is an essay by George Orwell that criticized the "ugly and inaccurate" written English of his time and examines the connection between political orthodoxies and the debasement of language. The essay focuses on political language, which, according to Orwell, "is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind". Orwell believed that the language used was necessarily vague or meaningless because it was intended to hide the truth rather than express it (source).

Um, that's nice and all, but what does that have to do with your irrational fear of gay people?

Does everybody see how retarded this gonad gargling idiot is? I have two full posts explaining why I have no fear of gay people, and this ignorant fuck asks me why I have a fear of gay people. LOLLL!!!

Boy, its hard to believe that your retarded brain generates enough energy to keep your heart beating.
JoeB{iden} is a self-Hating White boy who truly believes Brown and Black people are helpless.

It has a huge effect when you have to deal with them as business people or educators. Since they're sexually confused, who knows how far their confusion goes? A large percentage are depressed and suicidal, addicted, and mentally ill.

I'm seriously wondering if you know any openly gay people.

I've dealt with gay folks in business all the time. Guess what, their money is just as green as straight folks. Best boss I ever had was a lesbian.

American citizens can say what they like. If she says "open borders" that is fine. If she leads an illegal over the line and gives him shelter, that is illegal and she should be arrested.

Good luck with that.

When are you going to arrest Trump for all the "illegals' he's hired over the years?
Not my job

Most Jamaicans are African decedents as Jamaica had slaves from Africa. Her dad is a black Jamaican. She was born in the US. Pretty simple if she choose to call herself African American she can and it is legit.

Biden still holds a good lead over the next guy in line.
I call her an American citizen. Is that a problem nowadays?

Only in the sense that you're calling her something she isn't acting like. How much of a problem is delusion for you?

What you call delusion is reality for some but unfortunately that is what choice is about. You can choose to understand or you can choose to ridicule.

Um, yeah, you keep claiming you aren't a homophobe, but then you kind of prove that you are. Not entirely sure why you are, unless like most homophobes, you had that "one time at camp" you are still embarrassed about.

Buttigieg should be relatable to blacks because he is gay. he knows what it's like to be discriminated against. he should be winning 95 percent of the black vote, instead of 0

D-1auAMUYAAkd6c.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back