Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

For some reason, Donald Trump has felt it imperative that the American people not have any knowledge of his involvement with Russia or Russian money.

I think it has more to do with mob money than Putin wanting him to win an election.

Could be both.

But there was mob money behind Trump SoHo.

Trump is such a pathological liar that the very name Trump SoHo is a lie. That building is nowhere near SoHo. He just wanted the prestige attached.

Just like he added ten imaginary stories to Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue.

The guy is one giant illusion from top to bottom. A giant turd with a thin layer of gold plating.

I doubt there is a single building in NYC that doesn't have mob money behind it so meh.

And besides the DNC itself is a crime syndicate.
Ah. The "everybody does it" gambit. That was the chief defense used by Nixon defenders, too.

So you have no moral legs to stand on.

I'm not the one trying to stand on morals sir, You are. Is Trump dirty? Probably in one form or another, but so is everyone IN DC
Thank you for at least admitting that whole "drain the swamp" chant was yet another hoax.

Oh I don't think it was a hoax, I think the swamp is just so big that Trump never stood a chance.
Obama did. He was there for eight years, and had zero criminal liability.

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

If he were wise, he would go today. The possibility of Treason exists, and the punishment for treason is much much greater than the humiliation of making a deal to leave, and avoiding possibly jail or prison or worse.

Even VP Agnew was able to keep out of jail, when he agreed to resign.

I heard Obama found a new birth certificate and is thinking bout 2020. (-:

Seriously, there's not going to be any conviction for perjury, but I think McConnell is going to sink the SS Trump with hundreds of tiny holes under the waterline.

What is it that Trump supporters DO NOT GET about this?

Mueller's office learned Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents, Buzzfeed reports.

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow project, Buzzfeed's sources say - CNNPolitics

What does that mean, Trump supporters?

It means that Mueller's team ALREADY HAD THE DIRT on Trump before Cohen confirmed it.

Wake up people; are you really that stupid?

Let me ask again: So do you also believe the leaked claim, from these same "sources," that Trump told Cohen, during the campaign, to arrange a visit for him, Trump, to Russia to meet Putin to discuss moving forward on the tower? Do you really believe that?

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

If he were wise, he would go today. The possibility of Treason exists, and the punishment for treason is much much greater than the humiliation of making a deal to leave, and avoiding possibly jail or prison or worse.

Even VP Agnew was able to keep out of jail, when he agreed to resign.
I suspect the powers that be will get to Trump via his kids.

What does the report say?
Buzzfeed says its report is based on testimony from two unnamed law enforcement officials investigating the matter.

The story alleges Mr Trump received 10 personal updates from Cohen about a plan to build the Moscow tower at a time when Mr Trump denied having any business ties to Russia.

Mr Trump's daughter, Ivanka, and son, Donald Jnr, were also updated, the story alleges.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a federal investigation into alleged Russian interference in the US presidential election and whether Trump campaign figures were complicit, has already revealed that Cohen lied about the date the Moscow Trump Tower project ended.
and what?
The truth is closing in on your pos The noose gets tighter every day Soon he'll drown in his own vomit and America will party

Any day now, any day now.
no, any day now!!!
Do you understand jc??
The Editorial Board
If You Shut Down the Government, You Slow Down the Economy

The president keeps finding ways to spoil a good thing.

We should do a drinking game...everytime someone says "if this is true", you take a drink!

Mueller's office learned Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization, internal company emails, text messages and other documents, Buzzfeed reports.

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow project, Buzzfeed's sources say - CNNPolitics

It means that Mueller's team ALREADY HAD THE DIRT on Trump before Cohen confirmed it.

Let me ask again: So do you also believe the leaked claim, from these same "sources," that Trump told Cohen, during the campaign, to arrange a visit for him, Trump, to Russia to meet Putin to discuss moving forward on the tower? Do you really believe that?

that's another thread; thanks.

To make equal justice

All of congress and judges must be gone thru and see if any lies about anything and check if family members gained wealth

Unequal Justice will not work
Speak English, dammit. LOL
This guy is totally illiterate. He has no concept of sentence structure whatsoever. Typical Trump ignoramus!
Seriously, I don't think English is his first language, and he ain't from south of the border.

I heard Obama found a new birth certificate and is thinking bout 2020. (-:

Seriously, there's not going to be any conviction for perjury, but I think McConnell is going to sink the SS Trump with hundreds of tiny holes under the waterline.
do we as a country really want this to be a direction EITHER party can pull at any time?

you want to dig into someones past this bad and crucify them for in the end simply being "the other party" who the fuck is going to run for office anymore?

The Moonbat Progs prove yet again how utterly gullible they are.

Buzzfeed promoted the Fake Dossier (aka hiLIARy's oppo "research" fan fiction about Trump). They are not news. They are a propaganda factory.

The evidence from the investigators have it already.

I doubt there is a single building in NYC that doesn't have mob money behind it so meh.

And besides the DNC itself is a crime syndicate.
Ah. The "everybody does it" gambit. That was the chief defense used by Nixon defenders, too.

So you have no moral legs to stand on.

I'm not the one trying to stand on morals sir, You are. Is Trump dirty? Probably in one form or another, but so is everyone IN DC
Thank you for at least admitting that whole "drain the swamp" chant was yet another hoax.

Oh I don't think it was a hoax, I think the swamp is just so big that Trump never stood a chance.
Obama did. He was there for eight years, and had zero criminal liability.

Obama was as crooked as a person can get and the fact that you believe otherwise is just more evidence that you are a complete joke.

The Moonbat Progs prove yet again how utterly gullible they are.

Buzzfeed promoted the Fake Dossier (aka hiLIARy's oppo "research" fan fiction about Trump). They are not news. They are a propaganda factory.
Except the Dossier and it's parts are not fake. They are spot on according to the FBI. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back