Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Ah. The "everybody does it" gambit. That was the chief defense used by Nixon defenders, too.

So you have no moral legs to stand on.

I'm not the one trying to stand on morals sir, You are. Is Trump dirty? Probably in one form or another, but so is everyone IN DC
Thank you for at least admitting that whole "drain the swamp" chant was yet another hoax.

Oh I don't think it was a hoax, I think the swamp is just so big that Trump never stood a chance.
Obama did. He was there for eight years, and had zero criminal liability.

Obama was as crooked as a person can get and the fact that you believe otherwise is just more evidence that you are a complete joke.
Crooked about what?

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

No, even if it is proven without a doubt that he instructed Cohen to lie to Congress...No one likes Congress anyway, so lying to them is no big deal. In fact, Trump can just say he did it in order to fight against the Deep State and all will be forgiven.

Trump's base will support him no matter what -- the very thing that is saving Trump are those in the center whose whole reason for living is to say "both sides do it" -- as long as they can say "but Hillary's emails" -- Trump will be just fine.

The only way he will lose his base is if he is too nice to brown people

To make equal justice

All of congress and judges must be gone thru and see if any lies about anything and check if family members gained wealth

Unequal Justice will not work
Speak English, dammit. LOL
This guy is totally illiterate. He has no concept of sentence structure whatsoever. Typical Trump ignoramus!
Seriously, I don't think English is his first language, and he ain't from south of the border.
Not sure where the hell he or she is from? They never got past second grade, that is for sure.

it's prolly trump jr.
More like Eric. What a dumb ass he is. "We get a lot of our money from Russia". Lol!

Donald Trump has two choices, either he resigns or he gets impeached. Of course, there is a chance the reports or him suborning perjury are fake news, but if they are true, resignation or impeachment will be his choices.

If he were wise, he would go today. The possibility of Treason exists, and the punishment for treason is much much greater than the humiliation of making a deal to leave, and avoiding possibly jail or prison or worse.

Even VP Agnew was able to keep out of jail, when he agreed to resign.
I suspect the powers that be will get to Trump via his kids.
The Mafia? Be still my heart
Well I've always said the DOJ could have taught the mafia a thing or two about extortion. But the mafia is pretty much dead now. Largely though DOJ extortion. LOL

I think we'll find that the kids have some pretty big exposure under perjury and income tax issues. The brand name may take a hit, but as you note, if they flip on some bad people the least bad thing for them would be to have their source for borrowing capital to say "you are dead to me now."

You watched too much 'Sopranos'. Obviously fake Hollywood stories serve as your political template.

If he were wise, he would go today. The possibility of Treason exists, and the punishment for treason is much much greater than the humiliation of making a deal to leave, and avoiding possibly jail or prison or worse.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: any day now, any day now, any day now.
The day is today:
Donald Trump’s Presidency Is Legally Over, Pending Mitch McConnell’s Acknowledgement Of His Constitutional Duties

but he got money from russians

The one reporter on the story....already caught making up other stories, and no other reporters with their own sources can confirm this........

They ain't got nuthin'...as usual.
Negative! They have plenty. Now go back into your hole.

Yeah...not so much...

Report: Feds Have Proof Trump Told Cohen To Lie To Congress About Russia Deal

Update: Below is BuzzFeed's Anthony Cormier's interview with CNN's "New Day" Friday morning in which he says while he's "rock solid" on the report, he has not "personally" seen the alleged hard evidence (h/t Mediaite):
He does not have to see it
He is reporting on it

He is reporting based on what someone who HAS seen it has told him

Well I've always said the DOJ could have taught the mafia a thing or two about extortion. But the mafia is pretty much dead now. Largely though DOJ extortion. LOL

I think we'll find that the kids have some pretty big exposure under perjury and income tax issues. The brand name may take a hit, but as you note, if they flip on some bad people the least bad thing for them would be to have their source for borrowing capital to say "you are dead to me now."
based on what :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I'm amazed at what you think you know. wow. can yo fit into the bathroom with that swollen body?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: any day now, any day now, any day now.
The day is today:
Donald Trump’s Presidency Is Legally Over, Pending Mitch McConnell’s Acknowledgement Of His Constitutional Duties
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I heard Obama found a new birth certificate and is thinking bout 2020. (-:

Seriously, there's not going to be any conviction for perjury, but I think McConnell is going to sink the SS Trump with hundreds of tiny holes under the waterline.
do we as a country really want this to be a direction EITHER party can pull at any time?

you want to dig into someones past this bad and crucify them for in the end simply being "the other party" who the fuck is going to run for office anymore?
McConnell is not of the "other party" to Trump. McConnell just wants Trump to send up the list of the judges McConnell didn't get to last year so he can finish stuffing the courts since Reid killed filibuster. And I doubt spineless Turtle has anything against RBG, if she should pass, I think he wants his 6th SC seat.

And the Obama birth certificate was a joke.

The Moonbat Progs prove yet again how utterly gullible they are.

Buzzfeed promoted the Fake Dossier (aka hiLIARy's oppo "research" fan fiction about Trump). They are not news. They are a propaganda factory.
Except the Dossier and it's parts are not fake. They are spot on according to the FBI. You are a liar.

No, they weren't spot on. The FBI hid the fact that this was oppo-fan-fiction produced by GPS Fusion at the behest of the Clinton campaign. Bruce Ohr has spilled the beans on this one, bub. Try reading some actual news.

"why would Cohen lie about it? that doesnt even make Donald Trump sense!" - noted legal scholar Al Sharpton

Did mueller let it leak that his prosectors are democrats

That is proof of his blackmail crime

Trump has the men to enforce that crime

Thank you for at least admitting that whole "drain the swamp" chant was yet another hoax.

Oh I don't think it was a hoax, I think the swamp is just so big that Trump never stood a chance.
Obama did. He was there for eight years, and had zero criminal liability.

Obama was as crooked as a person can get and the fact that you believe otherwise is just more evidence that you are a complete joke.
If that were true and a Republican controlled House, those idiots would have found something. They didn't and neither did you. You're a liar.

They didn't look because they are crooked too.

Damn you're stupid.

Trump has been under investigation not because he broke the law, hell even if he DID break the law, no one in DC cares about that , he's been under investigation since day one because he threatens THEM, that you are too stupid to understand that doesn't change that it is a fact.

He has been under investigation because of suspicious actions on his part

He has done nothing to dispute it

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg of trump's crimes...the man is slug.

I am seeing some devout trumpettes peel off from their worship....

What does the report say?
Buzzfeed says its report is based on testimony from two unnamed law enforcement officials investigating the matter.

The story alleges Mr Trump received 10 personal updates from Cohen about a plan to build the Moscow tower at a time when Mr Trump denied having any business ties to Russia.

Mr Trump's daughter, Ivanka, and son, Donald Jnr, were also updated, the story alleges.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, who is conducting a federal investigation into alleged Russian interference in the US presidential election and whether Trump campaign figures were complicit, has already revealed that Cohen lied about the date the Moscow Trump Tower project ended.
and what?
The truth is closing in on your pos The noose gets tighter every day Soon he'll drown in his own vomit and America will party

Any day now, any day now.
no, any day now!!!
Do you understand jc??
The Editorial Board
If You Shut Down the Government, You Slow Down the Economy

The president keeps finding ways to spoil a good thing.
Nancy should start negotiating don't you think?

Dream on 4 more year's.
No way in hell will that happen without some more Russian to rig the election for him.
yeah cause you have all of that evidence stuff right? dude, stop it, i'll pee myself.
No because he is a piece of shit with legs. No woman or minority is going vote for this idiot again. So let me tell ya we outnumber ya.
dude, he had no path to the white house in 2016, doh!!!!!

based on what :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I'm amazed at what you think you know. wow. can yo fit into the bathroom with that swollen body?
Fuck you useless Trumpbot.

The Kids' perjury is pretty well laid out in buzz

You watched too much 'Sopranos'. Obviously fake Hollywood stories serve as your political template.

You haven't been watching the DOJ extort Flynn, Manafort, papadoapolus (whatever), Cohen, Hicks, sessions .......?

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg of trump's crimes...the man is slug.

I am seeing some devout trumpettes peel off from their worship....
Why would you worship this piece of shit to begin with? It insults my intelligence just to think of the prospect.

Forum List

Back