California Facists Busted Experimenting On Children

How am I responsible for what happens in a facility twelve hundred miles away?

How am I responsible for owning slaves?

You insufferable losers support all kinds of sexual experimentation.
Then it should be easy to prove, show us the quotes where I support any of this...So far it is an allegation I prefer the facts before I jump the gun like yous...

Then it should be easy to prove, show us the quotes where I support any of this...So far it is an allegation I prefer the facts before I jump the gun like yous...

Show me the quotes proving I'm a racist. You call us all racists and Nazis all day and when we shove your actual facism in you face you get all triggered.

These disgusting liberals make me sick.

If they aren't aborting babies they are using them for drug experimentation.

Yes, liberals, you own this shit.

Whatever medical professional who did that or even participated to any degree should have their licence to practice medicine of any kind permanently revoked and then they should be hauled off and thrown on an operating table, strapped down and sexually neutered without benifit of anathesia.

The narrator said boys in plural and you say children where the story is about one boy.
Both of you are exaggerating.

The narrator said boys in plural and you say children where the story is about one boy.

Wrong, the legal action includes other children. You're just not smart enough to absorb the entire context.

Wrong, the legal action includes other children. You're just not smart enough to absorb the entire context.

he doesn't understand because babies are freebies.

Show me the quotes proving I'm a racist. You call us all racists and Nazis all day and when we shove your actual facism in you face you get all triggered.
Like I said show the proof or stfu. This has not a damn thing to do with a kid getting boobs while incarcerated.

hmmmmmm you support demofks. it's simple, you're good with all they do.
I support whoever has a decent character. Yet it is hard for you to get people to believe you when you can't spell and you try to pigeonhole people without really knowing them. And yet what happened in that place is not gender reassignment.

Like I said show the proof or stfu. This has not a damn thing to do with a kid getting boobs while incarcerated.

Go pound sand, snowflake.

The charges have been made in the case and it didn't happen in Wyoming. It happened in your mother land, California.

Go pound sand, snowflake.

The charges have been made in the case and it didn't happen in Wyoming. It happened in your mother land, California.
I am not from California. This thread is not about me stay on topic or blow. This is about a doctor who prescribed estrogen injections to try to calm down a person. Whether the doc was right or wrong has nothing to do with the bullshit you try to pull regarding personal attacks on posters. This lawsuit will play out in court and it is better to find out the truth than to spit out speculation and insults for no reason.

I read the LA Times article and it does not include other boys.

Forum List

Back