California may ‘become a red state’ because of failed coronavirus leadership

I’m tell you all! California will go red in 2020! Democrats are not a option.
Bwahahahahahahaaaaa Ahahahahahahaha!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
In 2016 Cali was mostly red except for a few high populated areas with illegals and latinos are aren’t Americans
those high population areas rule the state.....and i think if they changed it will be years down the line.....
you think they will turn out to vote for sleepy joe? Folks are going to stay home he inspires no one especially black and Latinos.

In 2016 Cali was mostly red except for a few high populated areas with illegals and latinos are aren’t Americans
those high population areas rule the state.....and i think if they changed it will be years down the line.....
you think they will turn out to vote for sleepy joe? Folks are going to stay home he inspires no one especially black and Latinos.
you havent been to California i take it?....

When dodgers came to Boston, we had a flood of Latino dodger fans come here meet many they def didn’t look like they would vote for sleepy joe maybe Obama .

When dodgers came to Boston, we had a flood of Latino dodger fans come here meet many they def didn’t look like they would vote for sleepy joe maybe Obama .
you are basing that on some Latino dodger fans?.....geezus jitts.....like i said....you aint never been to S.Cal have you?...

you are basing that on some Latino dodger fans?.....geezus jitts.....like i said....you aint never been to S.Cal have you?...
Just watch trump will win California

I wonder if this would give Trump the win?

In a way California has been red for a long time already but it's the commie red not republican red.

BTW That is also another form of political bullshit maneuver in league with the press that the left got up to years ago. As the color red became associated with communism they manipulated the press to start using red for republicans and blue for democrats. It used to be the other way around.

If he hasn't, Californians thank him.

Democrats think that the homeless they are supplying with drugs, cigarettes and alcohol will put them over the top.

It pains me to report that Mexifornia has finally harvested enough needy beaners to keep it blue forever.

"But, but, but....RUSSIA meddling!"

I wonder if this would give Trump the win?

can I use your logic?

the US may turn blue due to trump and republicans mishandling of the virus.

or does this logic only apply to your political enemies?

who you want to kill?

because you are NOT a murderous fascist....?

if you say so .....lol...

Forum List

Back