California New Bill Would End the Use Of Police K-9 Units

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Just think, if their precious “African Americans” pets did not commit crimes, they would not have to be pursued by K-9 units or anyone else.

Two California lawmakers introduced a bill Monday that would ban the police use of K9s from being used in apprehensions, arrests and crowd control.

Assemblymembers Corey Jackson, D-Perris, and Ash Karla, D-San Jose, highlighted Black History Month as they introduced AB-742, saying they wanted to end a practice with a troubling history involving African American communities

Just think, if their precious “African Americans” pets did not commit crimes, they would not have to be pursued by K-9 units or anyone else.

Two California lawmakers introduced a bill Monday that would ban the police use of K9s from being used in apprehensions, arrests and crowd control.

Assemblymembers Corey Jackson, D-Perris, and Ash Karla, D-San Jose, highlighted Black History Month as they introduced AB-742, saying they wanted to end a practice with a troubling history involving African American communities
thats a good thing,, just imagine you live your life trying to please your human master and he sends you into danger because hes to much a coward to do it himself,,

thats a good thing,, just imagine you live your life trying to please your human master and he sends you into danger because hes to much a coward to do it himself,,
I completely know what you're talking about.

One thing is for sure. At least canines are racially aware.
GQw-L1627359907-1037335818.gif

I saw a guy once that got chewed by the police dogs. They couldn't routinely cause that much damage to suspects and keep their jobs but if the dogs rip a guy to shreds it's somehow OK.

At this rate, there'll be no cops to arrest people, as they just shoot criminals dead in the streets like the dogs they are.

I'm starting to see less and less of a downside every day.
at some point they run out of real criminals and move on to jaywalkers and gun owners,, are you one of their next targets??

why just the black ones?? if youre going to go full nazi go ahead and do it right and do jews and whites??
They aren't the ones committing the crimes. I am for abolishing the police. The wealthy can hire private armies. The rest of us, arm yourselves and dispense justice immediately. If there are no police, they can't arrest those defending themselves.

They aren't the ones committing the crimes. I am for abolishing the police. The wealthy can hire private armies. The rest of us, arm yourselves and dispense justice immediately. If there are no police, they can't arrest those defending themselves.
sounds good on an internet forum,, but the day youre in a 1 on 20 situation you might rethink that,, and even then you have to dispose of the bodies yourself,, fine for me since I have a grave yard across the street and/or 15 acres to bury them in,,

I look at them as more as janitors than anything else,,

You mean, they only use K-9s on black people in California, not drug dealers, and assholes of other colors and circumstance? That is quite a theory.

I don't know, I love dogs as much or more the next guy, but I'd be very careful about doing this. Don't be so sure it's animal abuse, shepherds serve, that's what they want to do and it's in their blood. As for the criminals that get bit, well fuck, don't commit the crime then, probably had it comin.

Law enforcement needs dogs regardless of any bill.

I don't know, I love dogs as much or more the next guy, but I'd be very careful about doing this. Don't be so sure it's animal abuse, shepherds serve, that's what they want to do and it's in their blood. As for the criminals that get bit, well fuck, don't commit the crime then, probably had it comin.
so a cop sending a dog into a dangerous situation because hes to much a coward to do it himself is OK???

all the dog wants to do is please his master not hurt other people or get killed for human laws,,

Forum List

Back