California ordered to remove 1.5 million voters from the books.

This is where I have a problem.

That is a fucking lie.

They only do that when the filer appears to be illegal. I got one digit of my daughter's SS number wrong 2 years ago and they denied my child credit and dependency. I spent 3 months correcting the problem...because I am legit.
What I posted is from the IRS...........they have admitted to doing so knowing some ssn's are illegal............

google is your friend.

In this case the illegals admitted to doing illegal i'd.s for people for at least 3 years.

A network of fake id's since Reagan passed the employment laws that supposedly wouldn't allow illegals to work here. They have been forging these documents since Reagan.

Verify: Are half of California farmworkers undocumented?

Lawmakers are searching for solutions amid an agricultural labor shortage crippling California farms.

A bill titled the Agricultural Worker Program Act, introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, among others, would seek to curtail deportations of undocumented farm workers by granting them a path to citizenship.

“Nine of 10 California farmworkers are immigrants. At least five in 10 are undocumented,” Feinstein tweetedwhen discussing the bill.

Regardless of the specifics, however, Feinstein’s assessment that the majority of California agricultural workers are immigrants is accurate.

That is from Feinstein..........admitting the issue in Farm Labor...........which should be sufficient for the leftist Brigade here.
images
If there are so many honest, employment-seeking illegals flooding this country, particularly CA, why is there a farmworker shortage there? Could it possibly be that these "honest, hard-working" folk are more than happy to sit on their asses with their paws out, accepting taxpayer largesse?

What "largess" would that be?

I don't think people should have to affirm their right not to vote in elections.
What?

You mean, their right TO vote?

If so, why not just let the entire world vote in U.S. elections?

Hell, we can have them do their own elections. I bet Russia would love that.

Lawmakers are searching for solutions amid an agricultural labor shortage crippling California farms.

A bill titled the Agricultural Worker Program Act, introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, among others, would seek to curtail deportations of undocumented farm workers by granting them a path to citizenship.

“Nine of 10 California farmworkers are immigrants. At least five in 10 are undocumented,” Feinstein tweetedwhen discussing the bill.

Regardless of the specifics, however, Feinstein’s assessment that the majority of California agricultural workers are immigrants is accurate.

That is from Feinstein..........admitting the issue in Farm Labor...........which should be sufficient for the leftist Brigade here.
images
If there are so many honest, employment-seeking illegals flooding this country, particularly CA, why is there a farmworker shortage there? Could it possibly be that these "honest, hard-working" folk are more than happy to sit on their asses with their paws out, accepting taxpayer largesse?
The Dept of Labor has a program for short term agriculture labor.

The Farmers there don't use it. cheaper to hire illegals. Don't follow the law.

Lawlessness in the land of Liberal OZ. Wash, rinse, spin.....dry...........repeat.

The National Farmworker Jobs Program | Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

https://www.doleta.gov/farmworker/docs/NFJP_Fact_Sheet.pdf

Most farmers are on the Eastern side of the state which votes more republic. So, what is your point?

How do Undocumented Immigrants Pay Federal Taxes? An Explainer | Bipartisan Policy Center

How can Undocumented Immigrants be Hired Without a Social Security Number?
Since the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, all employers are required to verify the work eligibility of all new hires by completing Form I-9, which mandates the employee provide a Social Security number and show documents to their employer to prove work authorization and identity. U.S. citizens frequently show their driver’s license and Social Security card, but because there are a number of documents that can be used to complete the form, the worker does not necessarily need to show their actual Social Security card. Undocumented workers who are hired without valid work authorization may provide their employer a fake Social Security number, someone else’s number, or even a previously-valid number issued when they may have had work authorization that has since lapsed. Furthermore, most employers do not—and, except for certain employers, are not required to—verify this information with any government entity at the time of hire. Additionally, employers cannot, by law, ask to see any specific or additional documents other than what the worker provides, so the Social Security number provided by an undocumented immigrant on their Form I-9 would be used by the employer to withhold payroll taxes and would be included on their W-2 form.

images

Lawlessness in the land of Liberal OZ. Wash, rinse, spin.....dry...........repeat.

The National Farmworker Jobs Program | Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

Most farmers are on the Eastern side of the state which votes more republic. So, what is your point?
This is not a partisan issue (or it shouldn't be). Those bastards should use the short-term labor laws or be punished, REGARDLESS of who they may or may not vote for.

California loses against Judicial Watch and in a settlement agreement is Removing 1.5 million voters from the voter registration due to inactivity.

More details at Judicial Watch.

California Begins Massive Voter Roll Clean-Up – Notifies Up to 1.5 Million ‘Inactive’ Voters as Part of Judicial Watch Lawsuit Settlement - Judicial Watch

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has been informed that Los Angeles County has sent notices to as many as 1.5 million inactive voters on its voter rolls. This mailing is a step toward removing the names of voters who have moved, died, or are otherwise ineligible to vote. The massive mailing is the result of a settlement agreement with Judicial Watch requiring the County to remove as many as 1.5 million inactive registrations. In addition, the California secretary of state has alerted other California counties to clean up their voter registration lists to comply with the federal National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), as the secretary promised to do in that same settlement agreement.

All of this is the result of a federal lawsuit Judicial Watch filed in 2017 to force the cleanup of Los Angeles County’s voter rolls (Judicial Watch, Inc., et al. v. Dean C. Logan, et al. (No. 2:17-cv-08948)). Judicial Watch sued on its own behalf and on behalf of Wolfgang Kupka, Rhue Guyant, Jerry Griffin, and Delores M. Mars, who are lawfully registered voters in Los Angeles County. Judicial Watch was joined in this lawsuit by Election Integrity Project California, Inc., a public interest group that has long been involved in monitoring California’s voter rolls.

Under the terms of the settlement agreement, voters who do not respond to the notices sent by the county and who do not vote in the next two federal elections must be removed from the voting rolls. Secretary Padilla also agreed to update the state’s online NVRA manual in order to make clear that ineligible names must be removed and to notify each California county that they are obliged to do this. On April 11, Secretary Padilla notified Judicial Watch that this part of the settlement agreement had been implemented.

That is a lot of money spent for not much in return.

They are not voting so there is no fraud here.

images

I'm accusing the Democrats being low down Lyin scum..................

They don't fix their rolls for a reason. Only fix when ordered by a court.

They don't want illegals deported.

They don't want to obey the law and hire farm workers under the dept of labor program.

They want the illegals to count on the Census to get more Reps in Congress.

Face it..........the left are DIRTY.

People die and people move and their names stay on the rolls because there is no good system to remove them. This doesn’t mean that illegal votes are being cast like Trump has implied. I’m not seeing what the big deal is here
States across the country are being forced to update their voter rolls............via Legal Action.

It's the State's job to do so....................To keep it honest.

Truth the Vote has also done the same. An org targeted by the IRS under Obama.

Ho hum
That’s fine, the rolls should be cleaned up and closely managed. I’m still not seeing where the stink is here
The problem is every time a State cleans up its rolls and removes names the democrats have a fit and claim voter suppression. It is a FEDERAL law to removes names.

Which law is that?

California loses against Judicial Watch and in a settlement agreement is Removing 1.5 million voters from the voter registration due to inactivity.

California Begins Massive Voter Roll Clean-Up – Notifies Up to 1.5 Million ‘Inactive’ Voters as Part of Judicial Watch Lawsuit Settlement - Judicial Watch

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has been informed that Los Angeles County has sent notices to as many as 1.5 million inactive voters on its voter rolls. This mailing is a step toward removing the names of voters who have moved, died, or are otherwise ineligible to vote. The massive mailing is the result of a settlement agreement with Judicial Watch requiring the County to remove as many as 1.5 million inactive registrations. In addition, the California secretary of state has alerted other California counties to clean up their voter registration lists to comply with the federal National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), as the secretary promised to do in that same settlement agreement.

All of this is the result of a federal lawsuit Judicial Watch filed in 2017 to force the cleanup of Los Angeles County’s voter rolls (Judicial Watch, Inc., et al. v. Dean C. Logan, et al. (No. 2:17-cv-08948)). Judicial Watch sued on its own behalf and on behalf of Wolfgang Kupka, Rhue Guyant, Jerry Griffin, and Delores M. Mars, who are lawfully registered voters in Los Angeles County. Judicial Watch was joined in this lawsuit by Election Integrity Project California, Inc., a public interest group that has long been involved in monitoring California’s voter rolls.

Under the terms of the settlement agreement, voters who do not respond to the notices sent by the county and who do not vote in the next two federal elections must be removed from the voting rolls. Secretary Padilla also agreed to update the state’s online NVRA manual in order to make clear that ineligible names must be removed and to notify each California county that they are obliged to do this. On April 11, Secretary Padilla notified Judicial Watch that this part of the settlement agreement had been implemented.

Sure they aren't..........if they weren't the left wouldn't fight tooth and nail over voter id cards or E-VERIFY.

E-verify and the laws on the books would END illegal immigration............End the forgery network they use now to bypass the Reagan law.

This is where I have a problem.

That is a fucking lie.

They only do that when the filer appears to be illegal. I got one digit of my daughter's SS number wrong 2 years ago and they denied my child credit and dependency. I spent 3 months correcting the problem...because I am legit.
What I posted is from the IRS...........they have admitted to doing so knowing some ssn's are illegal............

google is your friend.
Like I said, the ONLY do that if the filer is illegal. The knew I was a citizen and FUCKED ME OVER on ONE DIGIT being off. They could have looked that shit up and fixed it without giving me 3 months of grief.

But, when it comes to the illegal assholes, they bend over backwards.

images

They don't want to obey the law and hire farm workers under the dept of labor program.

You can be in the deep red state, but not the deep red stupid state.

Sure they aren't..........if they weren't the left wouldn't fight tooth and nail over voter id cards or E-VERIFY.

E-verify and the laws on the books would END illegal immigration............End the forgery network they use now to bypass the Reagan law.

Your own OP states they are "inactive"...meaning they did not vote. If you vote ,then you are active and not inactive.

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of words before you make a fool of yourself.

images

This is a Free Country............Where we don't have to use political correctness to express our opinions.........If you don't like it........There's a way out......go find a thread were they care what you think.

Isn't Liberty and Freedom a Wonderful thing.....................Oh.......and now by court order the leftist in California have to clean up the books.

Boo hoo.

Your own OP states they are "inactive"...meaning they did not vote. If you vote ,then you are active and not inactive.

Perhaps you should learn the meaning of words before you make a fool of yourself.
Perhaps a group like Acorn can use this and get illegal votes in

Voter Fraud

Different types of election fraud

There are many ways for criminals to steal votes and change the outcome of an election. These include:

• Impersonation fraud at the polls:Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.
  • False registrations: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.
  • Duplicate voting: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.
  • Fraudulent use of absentee ballots: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.
  • Buying votes: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.
  • Illegal “assistance” at the polls: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”
  • Ineligible voting: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.
  • Altering the vote count: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.
  • Ballot petition fraud: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.

This is a Free Country............Where we don't have to use political correctness to express our opinions.........If you don't like it........There's a way out......go find a thread were they care what you think.

Isn't Liberty and Freedom a Wonderful thing.....................Oh.......and now by court order the leftist in California have to clean up the books.

Boo hoo.

You know that this court action will not change votes in California.

I predict that donny grifter will receive less votes in state than he did in 2016.

Enjoy

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

ACORN, once a powerful advocate for low-income and minority voters, shuttered its operations amid plummeting revenues in March, six months after conservative activists posing as a pimp and prostitute caught on video some of the group's employees offering them tax advice.

But the group is still facing charges in Nevada on conspiracy to commit the crime of compensation for registration of voters.The trial, originally scheduled to begin Monday, has been postponed likely until next year.

Former workers across the country already are being punished for their criminal activities.

In Miami, seven former ACORN voter registration canvassers were convicted of "false swearing-in an election," and sentenced to probation and community service and banned from participating in future political campaigns, according to court documents.

In Pennsylvania, six of seven former ACORN workers who were charged in an investigation were convicted of unsworn falsification and interference with election officials. Four have reached a plea agreement on reduced charges and will serve two years of probation. Cases against two others who entered pleas to reduced charges are pending.

Charges against the seventh, Eric Jordan, are not being prosecuted because Jordan has pleaded guilty to much more serious charges, including aggravated assault, resisting arrest and carrying firearms without a license.

Forum List

Back