Can a 2016 Christie victory be seen as a Republican victory?

Christie might be a moderate republican but he has ten times more charisma and credibility than mush mouth McCain. So far Christie could beat any degenerate the democrat party puts up and it doesn't matter which party the voters are affiliated with.

Christie is the best the Republicans have to offer, but in order for him to win, he would need to face Biden. If it's Hillary, he has no chance.

It's all a balance and I seriously feel that Hillary is to far to the left. Add to much more welfare and our economy will take a shit. This is why it is Christy or Huntsman ;)

Maybe it's far too early to really answer this question, but with Christie's "Anything to win, I'm here to win at all costs" campaign mentality, let's say Christie was our next president, can that be seen as a Republican party victory?

Another question that ties into the previous one;

A lot of people seem to feel Bush and Obama carry on some same unpopular policies, would Christie just continue the "Bush/Obama, it's all the same" negative mentality that surrounds our presidents?

Who cares. It will mean the end of the Clinton's....thank you Jesus...

Hate to bust your bubble, but Hillary is going to run, and she is going to win.

I disagree. I don't think Hillary will run, let alone win. If she does she probably would win on name recognition alone. Her best opponents would be Christie, Paul, Jeb, or Huntsman. But again, I doubt she plans on running anyways.

Christie will not be the next president because republicans won't vote for him. Democrats will vote for him but republicans won't. In the event that Christie ran he might split the democrat vote resulting in a third party win for a conservative candidate.

I've heard people saying that if Christie and Hillary run against each other that Rand would run as third party and take the election.

That would be fucking AMAZING.

Real Twilight Zone stuff:lol:

I think Christy would make a good president ;)

He's pro-science, tech and infrastructure...I'll only vote for people that want to keep America a modern nation.

Problem is, Mathew, that leaves you with only Huntsman and Christie in todays GOP. And that is a sad fate for the party that produced Tom McCall, and many other fine Republican Governors here in Oregon. Now we have the Cave Junction, OISM head running the GOP here in Oregon.

Maybe it's far too early to really answer this question, but with Christie's "Anything to win, I'm here to win at all costs" campaign mentality, let's say Christie was our next president, can that be seen as a Republican party victory?

Another question that ties into the previous one;

A lot of people seem to feel Bush and Obama carry on some same unpopular policies, would Christie just continue the "Bush/Obama, it's all the same" negative mentality that surrounds our presidents?

Who cares. It will mean the end of the Clinton's....thank you Jesus...

Hate to bust your bubble, but Hillary is going to run, and she is going to win.

The idea that Hillary will win scares me to death. f you think the Rethugs in Congress won't do ANYTHING to work with a black man, imagine what it will be like if they have to work with a woman who was married to a former POTUS that got a blow job in the WH.

We will have to do the impeachment action all over again. For over four years. Non stop about Bill and Whitewater and anything else that the right wing pundits can dig up or make up.

And you think the right wing whack jobs are crazy now.........just wait. IF she wins. And I won't vote for her.

No. Dysfunction will go to a new level if Hillary is elected.

Let's put our cards on the table lefties. Enough phony advice from the left about what the Republican party needs to do to win. It's all Alinsky politics. Trying to split the republican party into liberal and conservative factions is the democrat party's only hope when they consider running a brain damaged V.P. and the wife of a sexual degenerate.

I stand by what I posted.

I'm a fiscal and social conservative.

I would vote for candidate who was fiscally conservative, small government, and socially neutral as a compromise.

And thanks to Old School...I now also have a beer...

How about this...

You're a conservative... and I'm a liberal I guess...

But we're BOTH Americans!

Hows about we find a candidate that's AMERICAN first!

And for the record I don't think Obama is American first unfortunately

Then after that we can all have as many beers as we want!
I've said as much myself many, many times here... just do away with "parties" all together and make a candidate run for office on his merits and agenda.

I think Christy would make a good president ;)

He's pro-science, tech and infrastructure...I'll only vote for people that want to keep America a modern nation.

Problem is, Mathew, that leaves you with only Huntsman and Christie in todays GOP. And that is a sad fate for the party that produced Tom McCall, and many other fine Republican Governors here in Oregon. Now we have the Cave Junction, OISM head running the GOP here in Oregon.

Might leave "him" with just that, as you see it, but that's a long way away from the facts of the matter.

The republican party is enjoying some VERY good conservative upstarts, and a few we've had for awhile, namely Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Alan West, and the good doctor Ben Carson just as an example. I'd say we have a NICE bunch of true conservative prospects that CONSERVATIVES really like. Any one of them could easily be the next president, and I think one of them will be. Reruns and RINO's can forget it. NO republican is getting in the white house WITHOUT the conservative vote. Just ask Romney.

Last edited:
Christie will not be the next president because republicans won't vote for him. Democrats will vote for him but republicans won't. In the event that Christie ran he might split the democrat vote resulting in a third party win for a conservative candidate.

I've heard people saying that if Christie and Hillary run against each other that Rand would run as third party and take the election.

That would be fucking AMAZING.

The people that say that are listening to what their Rice Krispies are saying. I say, yes! Listen to that Snap-Krackle-POP!!

Spelling errors courtesy of auto-correct

Forum List

Back