Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

My wife and I are vaccinated and our kids are too young. Way to keep up. You are one brainless leftist.
Oh, I see. You're just upset that you've been told what to do and then you did it and now attack anyone else who took the same steps. Flawless.

Oh, I see. You're just upset that you've been told what to do and then you did it and now attack anyone else who took the same steps. Flawless.
I am upset that the Govt is promoting vaccines instead of a healthy lifestyle you dumb leftist.

Vaccinated people are spreading Covid as well you moron.
Not to the same degree.
  • Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to spread the virus for a shorter time: For prior variants, lower amounts of viral genetic material were found in samples taken from fully vaccinated people who had breakthrough infections than from unvaccinated people with COVID-19. For people infected with the Delta variant, similar amounts of viral genetic material have been found among both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people. However, like prior variants, the amount of viral genetic material may go down faster in fully vaccinated people when compared to unvaccinated people. This means fully vaccinated people will likely spread the virus for less time than unvaccinated people.

But hey, let's play more funny games so that you guys can get out of taking any responsibility.

Examples?
Sin taxes to start with. I've heard conservatives are against them.

Let's see, the Just say "no" campaign.

Almost everything the surgeon general does.

Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign that you guys were a big fan of.

President's Council on Physical Fitness that Schwarzenegger was apart of.

HHS has quite a few programs

Of course there is subsidized healthcare for poorer Americans

Medicare and Medicaid

When did either Trump or Biden ever do that in their pressers?

I guess they could waste their time doing that. Though I think the president is going to handle the urgent things like getting people to wear a mask NOW or get vaccinated NOW to stop SPREADING the virus. Being healthy is good and all but that doesn't prevent any spread.

Sin taxes to start with. I've heard conservatives are against them.

Let's see, the Just say "no" campaign.

Almost everything the surgeon general does.

Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign that you guys were a big fan of.

President's Council on Physical Fitness that Schwarzenegger was apart of.

HHS has quite a few programs

Of course there is subsidized healthcare for poorer Americans

Medicare and Medicaid

I guess they could waste their time doing that. Though I think the president is going to handle the urgent things like getting people to wear a mask NOW or get vaccinated NOW to stop SPREADING the virus. Being healthy is good and all but that doesn't prevent any spread.
So the next virus we ll just make more vaccines? You’re such a leftist. This should be a wake up call to the fatsos.

So the next virus we ll just make more vaccines? You’re such a leftist. This should be a wake up call to the fatsos.

Do you have any specific critique of my post? Yes, if there is another pandemic I'm pretty sure among other things vaccines will be looked at. Why wouldn't they?

Do you have any specific critique of my post? Yes, if there is another pandemic I'm pretty sure among other things vaccines will be looked at. Why wouldn't they?
Because we should be proactive not reactive. Not sure why you even care? If you’re vaccinated what are you worried about? Biden said if you’re vaccinated your chance of catching COVId is 1 in 5k. You’re such a cowardly leftist.

Because we should be proactive not reactive. Not sure why you even care? If you’re vaccinated what are you worried about? Biden said if you’re vaccinated your chance of catching COVId is 1 in 5k. You’re such a cowardly leftist.

So, I've mentioned several health related programs the government has had over the years, many of them in existence today. You as a conservative want the government not to tell you to wear a mask or get vaccinated but get in your face about counting calories and exercise?

Pretty sure you wingnuts aren't going to take that very well.

So, I've mentioned several health related programs the government has had over the years, many of them in existence today. You as a conservative want the government not to tell you to wear a mask or get vaccinated but get in your face about counting calories and exercise?

Pretty sure you wingnuts aren't going to take that very well.
I am not a conservative. No one knows about any programs. Leftists like you won’t allow people to be fat shamed and big Pharma loves unhealthy people. There are no repercussions to being fat sans getting life insurance for a favorable rate

I am not a conservative. No one knows about any programs. Leftists like you won’t allow people to be fat shamed and big Pharma loves unhealthy people. There are no repercussions to being fat sans getting life insurance for a favorable rate

They are underfunded for sure. But we want our tiny government after all.

You can fat shame people all you want, I don't care. I don't think that's going to be helpful but shame away.

It's weird that big pharma wants everybody sick but it's the vaccinated who are getting through this much, much better than the unvaccinated.

Were you forced to be vaccinated? Are you a little needled bitch boy?

They are underfunded for sure. But we want our tiny government after all.

You can fat shame people all you want, I don't care. I don't think that's going to be helpful but shame away.

It's weird that big pharma wants everybody sick but it's the vaccinated who are getting through this much, much better than the unvaccinated.

Were you forced to be vaccinated? Are you a little needled bitch boy?
And yet it’s the vaccinated doing all the complaining lol. Like you, who hid under their bed for a year and now preaches their morality on to others. You’re a pussy.

If asked don’t answer and move along and get your product. They can’t physically accost you and it’s not a police matter.
There is no law on this. Laws just can’t be made up. They have to be legislated, approved and codified.
I do care about your health but I don’t take care of your health to your approval so stop being babies and be responsible for You regardless of me.

Forum List

Back