Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

About getting our country and world through the pandemic? I don't know, crazy.
Biden said if you’re vaccinated your chance of catching the virus is 1 in 5k. So what are you worried about? Those unvaccinated have little to no bearing on you.

Biden said if you’re vaccinated your chance of catching the virus is 1 in 5k. So what are you worried about? Those unvaccinated have little to no bearing on you.

A whole mess of unvaccinated who are more likely to get COVID have a better possibility of creating variants, infecting those that can't get vaccinated, lying about basic science that undermines entities that we rely on to counter the pandemic, always the possibility of local hospitals running out of equipment, space and personnel. An economy that will never come back until the pandemic is gone because people won't spend money as they normally would.

They do not have the courage of what they think are their own convictions are so You must adhere to their demands and that way they will feel more secure in their beliefs.
They can’t be responsible for themselves alone so we have to participate and do it for them.
Weak little touchy feely ones they are.

A whole mess of unvaccinated who are more likely to get COVID have a better possibility of creating variants, infecting those that can't get vaccinated, lying about basic science that undermines entities that we rely on to counter the pandemic, always the possibility of local hospitals running out of equipment, space and personnel. An economy that will never come back until the pandemic is gone because people won't spend money as they normally would.
If you live life via what if scenarios you will always live in fear.

"If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask." - Joe Biden, 2021

You sure can. Especially if they don’t follow the rules you’ve established for that store.
Stores can’t and don’t make up their own special rules
Like I said at the bottom of the previous page, you can’t ask women entering the store to have sex with you and them throw them out when they say No. The fact it’s a business does not empower to owner to do all that he may wish .
Two of you idiots answered last night that “Yes” the business owner can throw the women out.

Stores can’t and don’t make up their own special rules
Like I said at the bottom of the previous page, you can’t ask women entering the store to have sex with you and them throw them out when they say No. The fact it’s a business does not empower to owner to do all that he may wish .
Two of you idiots answered last night that “Yes” the business owner can throw the women out.
Of course the can make special rules.

Trading things for sex is illegal. There’s a law. Your analogy fails.

Can a store kick you out for not wearing a shirt?

Well, financial planning involves a lot of 'ifs'.
Not really. I put Money away in IRAs and 401k. I am an only child and we will have our home paid off. Not the same. We don’t live in fear and save every penny. We go to Disney, Aruba, etc.

You sit home and look stupid.

Not really. I put Money away in IRAs and 401k. I am an only child and we will have our home paid off. Not the same. We don’t live in fear and save every penny. We go to Disney, Aruba, etc.

Do you have life insurance? I do. But it’s not because I live in fear.

It’s so I have one less thing to fear.

It’s the same with COVID. We want everyone vaccines (who can be vaccinated) so that we have less to fear.

Of course the can make special rules.

Trading things for sex is illegal. There’s a law. Your analogy fails.

Can a store kick you out for not wearing a shirt?
Yes because that is a prexisting condition on shirt precedent. Your hypothetical is imposing something new and acting like there is legal precedent for it. There is not
Your attempt to alter the sex analogy fails. We are not bartering nor talking prostitution.
Following your assumptions a private business owner would be free to stipulate that women entering his store volunteer to have sex with him and if they don’t he can make them leave. That is incorrect

Kind of oversimplified. You usually cover the 'ifs' in your investment portfolio with ETFs, stocks, bonds, cds. Probably have a cash reserve sitting around. I think you get the point. Being prepared for the 'ifs' in life is not being scared.

Most likely the answer to my hypothetical question would be close to 0, particularly if we are discussing the population at large outside of the medical facilities. I watched a video of an ER surgical nurse gear up and how long it took her to take it all off. She had layers of masks. The video was about a donation the hospital had received to clean the masks but it can only hold 8 to 10 at a time for thorough UV light cleaning. One reason the hospitals were not able to keep up with the volume last year, reportedly, they did not have enough masks nor the expensive UVC systems to clean them effectively to reuse.
But you are comparing apples to oranges now. A truly silly comparison. By wearing masks, we arent trying to achieve sterility. Just reduce transmission.

Do you have life insurance? I do. But it’s not because I live in fear.

It’s so I have one less thing to fear.

It’s the same with COVID. We want everyone vaccines (who can be vaccinated) so that we have less to fear.
Yes since I have a family. I do not have any fear from COVID19. Why do you if you’re vaccinated? It doesn’t make any sense.

Well that's just dead ass wrong. The unvaccinated speed transmission, creating more cases in general, which means more breakthrough cases, which means more strict safety measures, which means more people in hospitals and more people dying... That affects us all.

Forum List

Back