Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

You sound like a coward to me but sure I could be wrong. I bet you’ve never even been in a fight in your life. Pathetic.
I think you're fishing and that is a sign of desperation. Now you're going to play anonymous internet tough guy and I'm the pathetic one? :itsok:

I think you're fishing and that is a sign of desperation. Now you're going to play anonymous internet tough guy and I'm the pathetic one? :itsok:
Tough? No. It was just a simple statement. Fact that you resorted to childish emojis shows you are troubled.

Best way to do that is for all of you vaccinated people to catch it. You ll have mild symptoms and the virus will die out.
Not only is that exceedingly unlikely to be effective, it’s also likely to be exceedingly costly.

Tough? No. It was just a simple statement. Fact that you resorted to childish emojis shows you are troubled.

Oh, didn't realize you live such an emojiless life.

Did you have a point to make with the 20 questions or did you get lost?

So, 20 questions is a game played in America and sometimes people reference it when they feel they've been asked a lot of pointless questions.
I get it. I was trying to be funny to someone who doesn’t have a sense of humor. You are scared even through you’re vaccinated. That’s pretty pathetic.

I get it. I was trying to be funny to someone who doesn’t have a sense of humor. You are scared even through you’re vaccinated. That’s pretty pathetic.
Oh, well keep working on it.

I don't believe I'm scared. Certainly not of getting COVID.

Why? You ll have cold like symptoms? What’s the big deal?
Because there’s always going to be substantial pockets of people who haven’t been infected meaning it won’t just die out.

And all the while people who can’t afford to get sick definitely will because they largely rely on others for their daily cares.

So it won’t wipe the virus out and it’ll kill massive numbers of people.

Because there’s always going to be substantial pockets of people who haven’t been infected meaning it won’t just die out.

And all the while people who can’t afford to get sick definitely will because they largely rely on others for their daily cares.

So it won’t wipe the virus out and it’ll kill massive numbers of people.
So that’s their choice? If they choose not to get the vaccine then why do you care? It’s their lives.

I do. Based on your statements. You still wear a mask and social distance. Probably wear a mask driving alone in your Prius.

I guess a welder is afraid of welding due to wearing a mask or a baseball player afraid of the ball because they wear a cup or crossing guard afraid of cars for wearing an orange vest or anyone driving a car because they wear seatbelts.

Well, good luck to you.

So that’s their choice? If they choose not to get the vaccine then why do you care? It’s their lives.
Because it makes society suffer.

We’ve long held that personal liberty can be limited in the setting of infectious diseases running through society.

Forum List

Back