Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

Kind of oversimplified. You usually cover the 'ifs' in your investment portfolio with ETFs, stocks, bonds, cds. Probably have a cash reserve sitting around. I think you get the point. Being prepared for the 'ifs' in life is not being scared.
Nope. I invest in a fund that is run by a company. IRAs I play around a bit. Your conflation is false. So do you ever spend money on luxuries? Yes or no?

Well that's just dead ass wrong. The unvaccinated speed transmission, creating more cases in general, which means more breakthrough cases, which means more strict safety measures, which means more people in hospitals and more people dying... That affects us all.
Only in blue states. You live in Indiana. Yes? You’re fine. The narrative is a leftist control narrative. It’s stupid.

Only in blue states.
Well that was so painfully stupid i stopped right there. Come on.

Here in Indiana, concerts are being cancelled, employees are being sent back home due to high transmission rates, 99% of the hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated, and our hospitals are being pushed to the limits. Both hospital systems in my city are on deferral status because of being overwhelmed with covid patients. I don't know if you know what that means, but it means they are not accepting patients that don't require immediate, lifesaving care. These are the two largest employers in our community. So it is having quite an impact on our community.

And the third largest employer, GM, just shut down the local plant again, due to the global chip shortage. The primary cause of that shortage? The covid pandemic. So those people are all now on unemployment.

And i am just getting started. So yes, this very much affects all of us.

But you are comparing apples to oranges now. A truly silly comparison. By wearing masks, we arent trying to achieve sterility. Just reduce transmission.
You are seeing what you want to see. I am stating that masks are ineffective by in large. From human "error" in wearing them, to ineffective masks worn all over the place. Face shields can somewhat block a sneeze to the face, but the virus particles linger in the air, stick to masks, get through the holes even when air doesn't. You understand that part right? That the virus particles have been measured to to have a specific size range, and smaller than the mask holes. You will continue to see what you want...so carry on please and I'll carry on as well examining the facts. Are you going to ask me for a source for studies that measured size particles of the covid molecules? There are many and easy to google fyi...I didn't write it down but tinier than mask holes....but you'll deny so let me provide a few studies:

Last edited:
Yes since I have a family. I do not have any fear from COVID19. Why do you if you’re vaccinated? It doesn’t make any sense.
Because I’m in close proximity to many people who have reason to fear COVID. People who have impaired immune systems who are less likely to have had a robust response to the vaccine.

I worry about having a breakthrough infection and getting them sick.

Remember everyone talking about herd immunity? It’s all about reducing circulating virus. Did y’all forget that was the goal?

Only in blue states. You live in Indiana. Yes? You’re fine. The narrative is a leftist control narrative. It’s stupid.
And then we have the antivax and antimask dildos showing up to school board meetings and making veiled threats of violence.

Our local distributor for pretty much all the grocery stores -- Super Valu -- is experiencing another outbreak among its employees. So our local grocery stores have lots of empty shelves, and perishable goods are rotting in their warehouses.

Over 50 children at my daughter's high school are in quarantine right now, and already there is talk of sending the kids back home to e-learn. She already had 18 months of her childhood school experience taken from her. Now she faces the prospect of th 54% of unvaxxed Hoosiers cauaing her to lose even more of this experience. Same for the other kids.

So yes, those intransigent, selfish fuckers are impacting all of us.

You are seeing what you want to see. I am stating that masks are ineffective by in large.
And you are ass backwards wrong. All the evidence stands against you, and you are clinging to a narrative that was debunked long ago. Go peddle your nonsense to someone else. You are on the wrong side of science, ethics, and morality.

Well that was so painfully stupid i stopped right there. Come on.

Here in Indiana, concerts are being cancelled, employees are being sent back home due to high transmission rates, 99% of the hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated, and our hospitals are being pushed to the limits. Both hospital systems in my city are on deferral status because of being overwhelmed with covid patients. I don't know if you know what that means, but it means they are not accepting patients that don't require immediate, lifesaving care. These are the two largest employers in our community. So it is having quite an impact on our community.

And the third largest employer, GM, just shut down the local plant again, due to the global chip shortage. The primary cause of that shortage? The covid pandemic. So those people are all now on unemployment.

And i am just getting started. So yes, this very much affects all of us.
Chip shortage is due to a supply chain issue it’s Nation wide but that has zero to do with vaccines. If every person in the US was vaccinated you d still have supply chain issues in Asia. Give me a phone number. I ll call a hospital near you and as if their ER is at capacity.

Because I’m in close proximity to many people who have reason to fear COVID. People who have impaired immune systems who are less likely to have had a robust response to the vaccine.

I worry about having a breakthrough infection and getting them sick.

Remember everyone talking about herd immunity? It’s all about reducing circulating virus. Did y’all forget that was the goal?
Best way to do that is for all of you vaccinated people to catch it. You ll have mild symptoms and the virus will die out.

And then we have the antivax and antimask dildos showing up to school board meetings and making veiled threats of violence.

Our local distributor for pretty much all the grocery stores -- Super Valu -- is experiencing another outbreak among its employees. So our local grocery stores have lots of empty shelves, and perishable goods are rotting in their warehouses.

Over 50 children at my daughter's high school are in quarantine right now, and already there is talk of sending the kids back home to e-learn. She already had 18 months of her childhood school experience taken from her. Now she faces the prospect of th 54% of unvaxxed Hoosiers cauaing her to lose even more of this experience. Same for the other kids.

You people are scare it a virus with a 99.6% survival rate. Amazing.

Chip shortage is due to a supply chain issue it’s Nation wide but that has zero to do with vaccines.
100% wrong. the primary cause of the global chip shortage is the covid pandemic. And the severity of the covid pandemic is directly tied to vaccines.

If every person in the US was vaccinated you d still have supply chain issues in Asia.
Uh, yes, but ... as it turns out ... the world does not end tomorrow. And if covid persists in one country, it will be exported to others. And the chip shortage can be impacted, moving forward. You seem to enjoy the chip shortage and the pandemic, or something...

The 57% of blacks and 52% of hispanics who are unvaccinated? Those intransigent, selfish fuckers?

Go ahead, say it you big racist!!!

1631573672005.png

The

You people are scare it a virus with a 99.6% survival rate.
Well there's a fake number you just made up.

If our hospitals are overwhelmed, do you think that death rate will increase or decrease?

Do you not care about people getting seriously ill? Long haulers?

I gotta tell you... that fake death rate talking point is really the most retarded denier talking point. Stop embarrassing yourself with it. What is more impactful are the absolute numbers of people getting ill and dying. And the next time someone tells you "Never Forget 9/11", remind them that the death rate of 9/11 was only .008%. Let me know how THAT goes.

100% wrong. the primary cause of the global chip shortage is the covid pandemic. And the severity of the covid pandemic is directly tied to vaccines.

Uh, yes, but ... as it turns out ... the world does not end tomorrow. And if covid persists in one country, it will be exported to others. And the chip shortage can be impacted, moving forward. You seem to enjoy the chip shortage and the pandemic, or something...
Wrong? I do this for a living. 98% of chips are made in Asia. If we are 100% vaccinated how would that help Asia? Don’t tell me I am fucking wrong. I do This for a fucking living

Well there's a fake number you just made up.

If our hospitals are overwhelmed, do you think that death rate will increase or decrease?

Do you not care about people getting seriously ill? Long haulers?

I gotta tell you... that fake death rate talking point is really the most retarded denier talking point. Stop embarrassing yourself with it. What is more impactful are the absolute numbers of people getting ill and dying. And the next time someone tells you "Never Forget 9/11", remind them that the death rate of 9/11 was only .008%. Let me know how THAT goes.
CDC number not mine. You’re embarrassing yourself. You don’t even know how supply chain works.

do the math. 767k divide by 120.2mil

120.2 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

101.8 Million​

Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses

6.2 Million​

Estimated Hospitalizations

767,000​

Estimated Total Deaths

Last Updated: May 29, 2021

Forum List

Back