Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

Oh, Ok. So you're going to extrapolate that what happens in the United States is the same around the world? The largest country with the most documented case of COVID somehow automatically equates to the rest of the world? Doesn't work that way and your study doesn't say so either.

How come you picked a study that doesn't look into unreported COVID deaths? How does 900k people dying in the United States as of May 2021 sound to you?

No those would be China and India with a combined 3bn and Europe with another 700mil but yeah, I am. It’s called basic stats. 1% of the US population would be 3.5mil. Half that and it’s still 1.25mil. Of which 99% are old and or unhealthy to begin with. It’s a natural cleanse.

No those would be China and India with a combined 3bn and Europe with another 700mil but yeah, I am. It’s called basic stats. 1% of the US population would be 3.5mil. Half that and it’s still 1.25mil. Of which 99% are old and or unhealthy to begin with. It’s a natural cleanse.
Yeah, that is basic.

OK, well you guys go ahead and kill off the Republican constituency, I guess for some reason I still care about them.

Fine with me. One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.

Even a single death can be just a statistic. However that's not how those communities, friends and families view all those deaths. I mean, if they're human that is.

This is why conservatives or whatever ragtag piece of shit philosophy you assign to yourself shouldn't be anywhere in a position to effect the lives of others. You remind me of that goofy kid who kept a magnifying glass in his pocket to fry all the ants because that's the only control over something else he could ever muster.

Did they teach you about the holocaust in your stats class?

Even a single death can be just a statistic. However that's not how those communities, friends and families view all those deaths. I mean, if they're human that is.

This is why conservatives or whatever ragtag piece of shit philosophy you assign to yourself shouldn't be anywhere in a position to effect the lives of others. You remind me of that goofy kid who kept a magnifying glass in his pocket to fry all the ants because that's the only control over something else he could ever muster.

Did they teach you about the holocaust in your stats class?
Holocaust was a statistic hence the hate crimes vs my people continue to this day. Mostly from the left.

Nope. Just for my wife and kids. Otherwise don’t care. Myself included but I did help save over 50 from COVID19 by donating blood. You?

You'd have been a dick to say 'no'.

I might have saved more by ensuring I don't spread the virus myself. Not sure, but it was something I actually had to do on my own.

You'd have been a dick to say 'no'.

I might have saved more by ensuring I don't spread the virus myself. Not sure, but it was something I actually had to do on my own.
That’s weak sauce? Dick? Why dick? I could have easily said “no” but I said “yes” and donated all my rewards to charity. So save me your moral compass. You hid and got fat.

That’s weak sauce? Dick? Why dick?

Because you'd have been a dick and that's about as much thought as is warranted.

I could have easily said “no” but I said “yes” and donated all my rewards to charity.

If you say so.

So save me your moral compass. You hid and got fat.

No, there's a lot of outdoors things to do. Did a lot and I mean a lot of wheeling. I bought a toy-hauler and then I decided I hated it and then sold said toy-hauler and then bought a jeep. I started cooking again, of course hiking though most of that is now upstate as it's way too hot where I live. Was planning to do some road trips out of state however with Delta kicking in and dumbass people who just can't seem to get out of it's way I've been visiting and revisiting local and national parks in my state.

I miss traveling and was supposed to take a trip to Prague and Budapest or a couple of the Scandinavian countries but that will have to wait until next year.

COVID sucks but you make the best of it.

Because you'd have been a dick and that's about as much thought as is warranted.

If you say so.

No, there's a lot of outdoors things to do. Did a lot and I mean a lot of wheeling. I bought a toy-hauler and then I decided I hated it and then sold said toy-hauler and then bought a jeep. I started cooking again, of course hiking though most of that is now upstate as it's way too hot where I live. Was planning to do some road trips out of state however with Delta kicking in and dumbass people who just can't seem to get out of it's way I've been visiting and revisiting local and national parks in my state.

I miss traveling and was supposed to take a trip to Prague and Budapest or a couple of the Scandinavian countries but that will have to wait until next year.

COVID sucks but you make the best of it.
I do Not care about myself. I care About my kids who have suffered greatly thanks to China and to fat unhealthy people here. Make the best out of their list childhood? Yippppeeee

I do Not care about myself. I care About my kids who have suffered greatly thanks to China and to fat unhealthy people here. Make the best out of their list childhood? Yippppeeee

I'd say fat unhealthy people who didn't protect themselves or get vaccinated. You know, Trump's Republican party.

I'd say fat unhealthy people who didn't protect themselves or get vaccinated. You know, Trump's Republican party.
There was no vaccine initially and then many people of color didn’t get it. They aren’t Trump supporters. Most young people don’t die from this and they are hesitant ones. Leftists are such awful people. You glanced over the fact that my kids basically lost their childhood to protect fat asses like you.
Sad

There was no vaccine initially and then many people of color didn’t get it.
There is and has always been more than just vaccines.

They aren’t Trump supporters. Most young people don’t die from this and they are hesitant ones. Leftists are such awful people. You glanced over the fact that my kids basically lost their childhood to protect fat asses like you.
Sad

First off, I'm not fat. Secondly, I protected myself, I'm not the cause of COVID going crazy, I'm one of the ones who did his part not to spread it.

Also, I personally don't give two shits about your kids, that's your problem and if you can't make their childhood work then don't come whining to me about your personal failures.

There is and has always been more than just vaccines.

First off, I'm not fat. Secondly, I protected myself, I'm not the cause of COVID going crazy, I'm one of the ones who did his part not to spread it.

Also, I personally don't give two shits about your kids, that's your problem and if you can't make their childhood work then don't come whining to me about your personal failures.
Ahhh there it is. Thanks for your honesty. Only care about yourself. Typical devout leftist.

Forum List

Back