Can Reps modify abortion stance?

What a stupid comment. How can one be pro-life if they support the death of the woman, to save the baby? In this instance, it's a damned if one does and damned if one doesn't situation. Either you support the death of the mother, or you support the death of the child so, either way, you're not being pro-life. So, one has no other choice than to be hypocritical in the situation. If you support the mother's death, you're not "pro-LIFE". If you support the unborn child's death, you're not "pro-LIFE". Duh!

So no pro lifer is really pro life, are they? And neither is the Catholic Church, who would prefer a woman die rather than have an abortion.

First, I don't belong to the Catholic Church so, I'm not necessarily familiar with everything it is they might say on some particular given issue. Second, it would be interesting to see you qualify your claim, by showing us some official statement by the Catholic Church which states it would prefer a woman die, rather than have an abortion. Third and lastly, perhaps a pro-lifer really ISN'T pro-life, in the sense that they have to choose the death of a mother or the death of an unborn child. But, we DO know a pro-abortionist is a pro-abortionist through and through. See, whereas the pro-lifers might say abortion might possibly be permitted in a case of the mother's life being put in danger or her health in serious jeopardy or, might possibly be permitted in the case of rape or incest, on the other hand, in what instance does a pro-abortionist permit NO abortion?

I can prove easily that the Catholic Church forbids abortion in any case. Vatican City. Abortion is not allowed, at all. Google it.

Pro lifers are pro life only when it suits them. To them, a little bit of killing is okay.

And no one is pro abortion. No one goes around encouraging women to have abortions. Pro choice means we simply want women to have the right to choose. It is not my problem lifers are too stupid to understand that.

Pro choice means we simply want women to have the right to choose.

To choose abortion. Therefore, pro-abortion.

I don't encourage women to choose abortion. I want them to consider all their options - keeping the baby, adoption, or abortion. Abortion should be considered as a last resort, not the first.

The "choice" in "Pro-choice" is to choose abortion; to choose to terminate the most innocent and vulnerable human lfe. Nice 'choice' you've aligned yourself with.

And what is this "last resort" you mention? What's the "last resort" to you?

And neither is the Catholic Church, who would prefer a woman die rather than have an abortion.

Where have you seen that stated as the official policy of the Catholic Church?

Just google it. I doubt you accept Wiki as a source, but there are other sources. There are maps which highlight which countries are opposed to abortion for any reason and Vatican City is one of them. I did find an interactive map of abortion laws worldwide, however Vatican City doesn't appear to be included.

And neither is the Catholic Church, who would prefer a woman die rather than have an abortion.

Just google it.

No, you made a claim, now back it up. Show where it is the official policy of the Catholic Church that 'they' would rather a woman die. And no, 'wiki' is NOT a legitimate source. Let's see the official words about preferring a woman to die, or let's see you retract your irresponsible, bigoted, dishonest comments.

Just google it. I doubt you accept Wiki as a source, but there are other sources. There are maps which highlight which countries are opposed to abortion for any reason and Vatican City is one of them. I did find an interactive map of abortion laws worldwide, however Vatican City doesn't appear to be included.

LOL@Wiki. You DO know who writes the entries in Wikipedia's articles...right? And, unless in Wikipedia, you can find a verifiable direct quote stating the policy of the Catholic Church as wanting a woman to die, rather than get an abortion? You haven't got squat. Just people writing entries in Wikipedia making baseless unverifiable claims and guessing as to what the Catholic Church's stated position is doesn't support your argument. Show us a direct quote, from the Catholic Church, which states the Catholic Church's position as being it would rather a woman die, than get an abortion. Bet you can't.

Correct.

No one is ‘pro abortion.’

The issue centers on the solution.

Those of us who are opposed to abortion are opposed to laws banning abortion because they won’t work; such measures will simply drive the practice underground.

Those of us who are opposed to abortion are opposed to laws banning abortion because these laws would violate the Constitutional right to privacy. Moreover, these laws would grant unwarranted power to the state to interfere in citizens’ personal lives.

The conflict centers on how to end the practice, or at least reduce its occurrence as much as possible, not that abortion is wrong or immoral – which it clearly is.

You can kiss up and pander to her all you want. You're still not going to get laid.

Meanwhile, no one asked you to define "the issue" for us, and I would think by now you would have learned that no one WANTS you to define it, or intends to allow you to define it. We could all save a lot of time and energy if you pro-abortionists would quit bloviating endlessly on the wonders of your worldview and just answered the fucking questions you work so hard to evade.

Just because you're stupid enough to think no one notices that you never answer the question doesn't mean WE'RE stupid enough not to notice.

So see if your next post can contain something vaguely replicating an answer to these questions, Pro-Abortion:

You claim "nobody is ever 'pro-abortion'. Why not? What's wrong with it, that you so strenuously resist being labeled as being in favor of it? If it's no big deal, as your rhetoric makes it seem, what's the problem with openly supporting it? And if it IS a big deal, as Pro-Abortionist Seawych claimed before running away again like a scalded bitch, WHY is it a big deal?

For the record, I don't think you'll answer. I think you're a chickenshit little pussy who likes to give grand speeches to impress the "wimmens", but your balls crawl up inside you and hide at the idea of ever having to really explore the reasons behind what you profess and explain them to others and yourself.

Amuse us all and prove me wrong about what a lame little poltroon I believe you to be. Give me a real shock and man up for once.

Yeah, right. :lol:

You obviously are done with this discussion since you can't find it in you to converse without being a complete ass.

I've not run anywhere but to work. I'm home now and quite willing to have you completely disregard anything I say because it doesn't fit your twisted notion of a "liberal view".

I am not pro-abortion. I'm pro-life and support a women's right to make personal medical decisions regarding HER BODY with her family and her doctor without interference from pre-birth psychos like you.

My personal goal is for abortion to be safe, legal and (especially) rare. You do that through education and access to birth control.
My personal goal is for abortion to be safe

It's not safe for the unborn.

Roe v. Wade was meant to prevent the 10,000 women a year whose lives were threatened by their pregnancy from having to undergo a dirty, back-street abortion clinic setting from which they would die of an infection. Instead, it wound up being the way for a million women a year to achieve birth control that not using preventative measures and demanding freebies for everyone that caused it to be a carbuncle on society worse than any STD that ever caused misery to man.

So the (especially) rare bit will never happen. Some people think it's bloody murder to kill an innocent baby because the mother and her family are inconvenienced by having a baby "at this time." Those who have painted it as the brave woman who shook her fist at the norms of the 50s and 60s are now responsible for 1.3 to 1.4 million needless end of life before it takes its first breath cases that the courts do not wish to dirty its hands with unless the mother is killed by a murderer. All of a sudden, that "mass of cells" becomes a viable life, that has sent men to the electric chair.

That pretty much says it all. If it were only a mass of cells, a lot of murderers would get off with 5 years for murdering his wife. Put a baby's life in jeopardy in the womb, you can off him with lethal injection.

All of a sudden a foetus has rights, and then the courts go brain dead again. None of the other foetuses have rights, and the Congress doesn't want to give them any status or acknowledgment, because their pro-abortion constituents will target and take them out of Congress and put an abortionist in Congress.

Congressmen have to be willing to use killing someone who cannot vote over someone who can.

That's why this nation is being turned over to criminals and liars.

People defend people who kill defenseless preborn babies, and they will defend them by going after honest people who run the country.

They're like a certain British King who trashed an old Bible so he could divorce, remarry, divorce, remarry, etc. at whim.

Now you can rid your body of a precious life at whim in America and get unwitting support from the good and bad in Congress.

We have endless elimination of Americans and a need to replace the dead babies with illegal immigrants who are herded into voting booths and helped to vote for people who will continue this corruption of mind and women's bodies for a nefarious sympathy.

If you are for legalized abortion, that makes you pro abortion. If you are in favor of a woman having the *right* to kill her unborn child, then you are pro abortion.

Words mean something. Own it.

And if you were really 'pro life' you would be opposed to abortion in EVERY circumstance, even if the mother would die. Otherwise you are nothing but a dumb hypocrite.

How much you want to bet a large majority of these pre-Birth folks support the death penalty? Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Pro choice means we simply want women to have the right to choose.

To choose abortion. Therefore, pro-abortion.

I don't encourage women to choose abortion. I want them to consider all their options - keeping the baby, adoption, or abortion. Abortion should be considered as a last resort, not the first.

Over 50 million in America since Roe v. Wade, that 'last resort' looks more like Option #1...

If you are for legalized abortion, that makes you pro abortion. If you are in favor of a woman having the *right* to kill her unborn child, then you are pro abortion.

And if you were really 'pro life' you would be opposed to abortion in EVERY circumstance, even if the mother would die. Otherwise you are nothing but a dumb hypocrite.

And if you had more than two brain cells functioning at any given time, you'd know that a sociopathic twat like you is massively undedrqualified to tell me what I believe and how I should believe it. It's bad enough that you're arrogant enough to think you're a human being, without you being arrogant enough to pretend to dictate morality for those of us who actually ARE both human and moral.

Piss off, you sick lowlife.

I gave you your answer. There is no such thing as "pro abortion", there is only pro choice. That you don't like the answer is your hang up not mine.

Correct.

No one is ‘pro abortion.’

The issue centers on the solution.

Those of us who are opposed to abortion are opposed to laws banning abortion because they won’t work; such measures will simply drive the practice underground.

Those of us who are opposed to abortion are opposed to laws banning abortion because these laws would violate the Constitutional right to privacy. Moreover, these laws would grant unwarranted power to the state to interfere in citizens’ personal lives.

The conflict centers on how to end the practice, or at least reduce its occurrence as much as possible, not that abortion is wrong or immoral – which it clearly is.

You can kiss up and pander to her all you want. You're still not going to get laid.

Meanwhile, no one asked you to define "the issue" for us, and I would think by now you would have learned that no one WANTS you to define it, or intends to allow you to define it. We could all save a lot of time and energy if you pro-abortionists would quit bloviating endlessly on the wonders of your worldview and just answered the fucking questions you work so hard to evade.

Just because you're stupid enough to think no one notices that you never answer the question doesn't mean WE'RE stupid enough not to notice.

So see if your next post can contain something vaguely replicating an answer to these questions, Pro-Abortion:

You claim "nobody is ever 'pro-abortion'. Why not? What's wrong with it, that you so strenuously resist being labeled as being in favor of it? If it's no big deal, as your rhetoric makes it seem, what's the problem with openly supporting it? And if it IS a big deal, as Pro-Abortionist Seawych claimed before running away again like a scalded bitch, WHY is it a big deal?

For the record, I don't think you'll answer. I think you're a chickenshit little pussy who likes to give grand speeches to impress the "wimmens", but your balls crawl up inside you and hide at the idea of ever having to really explore the reasons behind what you profess and explain them to others and yourself.

Amuse us all and prove me wrong about what a lame little poltroon I believe you to be. Give me a real shock and man up for once.

Yeah, right. :lol:

Ah, don't tell us your stance, We will tell you what your stance is for you.

Why on earth would anyone listen to you is beyond me.

And if you had more than two brain cells functioning at any given time, you'd know that a sociopathic twat like you is massively undedrqualified to tell me what I believe and how I should believe it. It's bad enough that you're arrogant enough to think you're a human being, without you being arrogant enough to pretend to dictate morality for those of us who actually ARE both human and moral.

Piss off, you sick lowlife.

shut up racist. You have no moral high ground here.

Yes i think the bold says it all.

What a stupid comment. How can one be pro-life if they support the death of the woman, to save the baby? In this instance, it's a damned if one does and damned if one doesn't situation. Either you support the death of the mother, or you support the death of the child so, either way, you're not being pro-life. So, one has no other choice than to be hypocritical in the situation. If you support the mother's death, you're not "pro-LIFE". If you support the unborn child's death, you're not "pro-LIFE". Duh!

It's like this. When one is incapable of reasoned rational thought, as Noomi Bundy is, and utterly lacking in anything vaguely resembling a moral compass, as Noomi Bundy is, one substitutes childish, one-size-fits-all memes instead, as Noomi Bundy just did. It's actually a large part of why people - to use that term loosely - like her end up becoming fanatic worshippers of the state, particularly oppressive, dictatorial ones: because government by its very nature provides simplistic, one-size-fits-all solutions to problems, and oppressive governments are more than happy to do their thinking and moralizing for them.

If you watch Noomi for a little bit, you'll see an absolutely fascinating - if frightening - real-life example of what the perfect citizens were like under regimes like the Nazis, the Soviets, Mao Tse Tung . . . And you'll realize that the belief so many people have that those horrors were just tragic anomalies that could never happen in modern, civilized society is very, VERY wrong.

It's like this. When one is incapable of reasoned rational thought, as Noomi Bundy is, and utterly lacking in anything vaguely resembling a moral compass, as Noomi Bundy is, one substitutes childish, one-size-fits-all memes instead, as Noomi Bundy just did. It's actually a large part of why people - to use that term loosely - like her end up becoming fanatic worshippers of the state, particularly oppressive, dictatorial ones: because government by its very nature provides simplistic, one-size-fits-all solutions to problems, and oppressive governments are more than happy to do their thinking and moralizing for them.

If you watch Noomi for a little bit, you'll see an absolutely fascinating - if frightening - real-life example of what the perfect citizens were like under regimes like the Nazis, the Soviets, Mao Tse Tung . . . And you'll realize that the belief so many people have that those horrors were just tragic anomalies that could never happen in modern, civilized society is very, VERY wrong.

hey stop stealing koshers act.
twat

So no pro lifer is really pro life, are they? And neither is the Catholic Church, who would prefer a woman die rather than have an abortion.

First, I don't belong to the Catholic Church so, I'm not necessarily familiar with everything it is they might say on some particular given issue. Second, it would be interesting to see you qualify your claim, by showing us some official statement by the Catholic Church which states it would prefer a woman die, rather than have an abortion. Third and lastly, perhaps a pro-lifer really ISN'T pro-life, in the sense that they have to choose the death of a mother or the death of an unborn child. But, we DO know a pro-abortionist is a pro-abortionist through and through. See, whereas the pro-lifers might say abortion might possibly be permitted in a case of the mother's life being put in danger or her health in serious jeopardy or, might possibly be permitted in the case of rape or incest, on the other hand, in what instance does a pro-abortionist permit NO abortion?

I can prove easily that the Catholic Church forbids abortion in any case. Vatican City. Abortion is not allowed, at all. Google it.

Pro lifers are pro life only when it suits them. To them, a little bit of killing is okay.

And no one is pro abortion. No one goes around encouraging women to have abortions. Pro choice means we simply want women to have the right to choose. It is not my problem lifers are too stupid to understand that.

Gotta love it. "I can prove it. Just go find it for yourself." This is what passes for intelligent thought in the socialist creche that is NoomiLand, people. Take a good look before you go deciding foreign Nanny states are what we want to emulate.

Forum List

Back