Can Reps modify abortion stance?

Romney does not clarify the Party plank. And neither do you, CG: you fail on this yet again.

Then why is it you presume Republicans are going to keep losing presidential elections? If Romney, running as president, does not clarify the "Party plank" then, WTF has this got to do with Republicans losing presidential elections? And, additionally, neither do you clarify the "Party plank" so what "Party plank" it is you allege Republicans have are yours and nothing more.

It is what it is, Romney got his butt beat in part because of women's distrust of him and this issue,

Why would he, if he doesn't clarify the "Party plank"? You're contradicting yourself here...goon. And, you're right about his losing because of women's distrust of him and this issue. However, I believe the distrust was completely the other way around from what you surmise. The distrust was by those opposed to abortion who didn't trust him to be more proactive in helping eliminate abortion.

and the plank will change in 2016 to include exceptions for incest and rape along with the health (not just life) of the mother.

We'll see. But, I think you're going to be sadly mistaken.

Always be careful with hard core Catholics like Ryan and LDS like Romney on abortion, CG: they are far more limited on the issue than what they are telling the public.

You already know what Romney's position is and has been on abortion dip...I just showed it to you. And, what I need to be careful of are leftist hucksters such as yourself, not hard core Catholics like Ryan and LDS like Romney.

Oh, and a word to the wise? Don't ever think you can instruct your betters on issues like these.

Your drug-induced delusions may help you get through your own personal life on a day-to-day basis with relative ease but, they're of zero relevance here.

You can kiss up and pander to her all you want. You're still not going to get laid.

Meanwhile, no one asked you to define "the issue" for us, and I would think by now you would have learned that no one WANTS you to define it, or intends to allow you to define it. We could all save a lot of time and energy if you pro-abortionists would quit bloviating endlessly on the wonders of your worldview and just answered the fucking questions you work so hard to evade.

Just because you're stupid enough to think no one notices that you never answer the question doesn't mean WE'RE stupid enough not to notice.

So see if your next post can contain something vaguely replicating an answer to these questions, Pro-Abortion:

You claim "nobody is ever 'pro-abortion'. Why not? What's wrong with it, that you so strenuously resist being labeled as being in favor of it? If it's no big deal, as your rhetoric makes it seem, what's the problem with openly supporting it? And if it IS a big deal, as Pro-Abortionist Seawych claimed before running away again like a scalded bitch, WHY is it a big deal?

For the record, I don't think you'll answer. I think you're a chickenshit little pussy who likes to give grand speeches to impress the "wimmens", but your balls crawl up inside you and hide at the idea of ever having to really explore the reasons behind what you profess and explain them to others and yourself.

Amuse us all and prove me wrong about what a lame little poltroon I believe you to be. Give me a real shock and man up for once.

Yeah, right. :lol:

You obviously are done with this discussion since you can't find it in you to converse without being a complete ass.

I've not run anywhere but to work. I'm home now and quite willing to have you completely disregard anything I say because it doesn't fit your twisted notion of a "liberal view".

I am not pro-abortion. I'm pro-life and support a women's right to make personal medical decisions regarding HER BODY with her family and her doctor without interference from pre-birth psychos like you.

My personal goal is for abortion to be safe, legal and (especially) rare. You do that through education and access to birth control.
My personal goal is for abortion to be safe

It's not safe for the unborn.

Roe v. Wade was meant to prevent the 10,000 women a year whose lives were threatened by their pregnancy from having to undergo a dirty, back-street abortion clinic setting from which they would die of an infection. Instead, it wound up being the way for a million women a year to achieve birth control that not using preventative measures and demanding freebies for everyone that caused it to be a carbuncle on society worse than any STD that ever caused misery to man.

So the (especially) rare bit will never happen. Some people think it's bloody murder to kill an innocent baby because the mother and her family are inconvenienced by having a baby "at this time." Those who have painted it as the brave woman who shook her fist at the norms of the 50s and 60s are now responsible for 1.3 to 1.4 million needless end of life before it takes its first breath cases that the courts do not wish to dirty its hands with unless the mother is killed by a murderer. All of a sudden, that "mass of cells" becomes a viable life, that has sent men to the electric chair.

That pretty much says it all. If it were only a mass of cells, a lot of murderers would get off with 5 years for murdering his wife. Put a baby's life in jeopardy in the womb, you can off him with lethal injection.

All of a sudden a foetus has rights, and then the courts go brain dead again. None of the other foetuses have rights, and the Congress doesn't want to give them any status or acknowledgment, because their pro-abortion constituents will target and take them out of Congress and put an abortionist in Congress.

Congressmen have to be willing to use killing someone who cannot vote over someone who can.

That's why this nation is being turned over to criminals and liars.

People defend people who kill defenseless preborn babies, and they will defend them by going after honest people who run the country.

They're like a certain British King who trashed an old Bible so he could divorce, remarry, divorce, remarry, etc. at whim.

Now you can rid your body of a precious life at whim in America and get unwitting support from the good and bad in Congress.

We have endless elimination of Americans and a need to replace the dead babies with illegal immigrants who are herded into voting booths and helped to vote for people who will continue this corruption of mind and women's bodies for a nefarious sympathy.

Well Stated, I love the way you tied in illegal immigrants. Don't worry we'll vote for any guy that says he'll outlaw abortion, and round up illegals. Sound like anyone you know? We'll take the show on the road. Get the country right. Roll into the White House. Felonies for everyone, mothers, doctors, teenage woman, we'll top 10 million people in American jails in no time. We can't convince a mother not to have an abortion, but America will buy this for sure. People have to realize there is no other way.

Does it bother you that pregnant mothers are given extra protections from a father who's motive to kill her may be to stop a birth. That's rhetorical.

You pro-lifers are great at preaching to the choir, but you don't care about winning hearts and minds. That's why you will fail and drag Reps down with you.

I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

I understand and for those that know me on boards, you know my stance. I'm not pro choice. That's a bullshit term.

I understand on the other hand that some women have no options and we must help them. We must. I'd prefer anything else on the planet like the morning after pill and I'd be willing to take up the fight and try to explain to my side why this must be available to those who want and need it.

For me, I just wish both sides would stop their bullshit so we could come to a moment in time and try to talk. Begin a dialogue without a Sandra Fluke or a Rush Limbaugh. Just us. Talking. For the future of our daughters.

You can kiss up and pander to her all you want. You're still not going to get laid.

Meanwhile, no one asked you to define "the issue" for us, and I would think by now you would have learned that no one WANTS you to define it, or intends to allow you to define it. We could all save a lot of time and energy if you pro-abortionists would quit bloviating endlessly on the wonders of your worldview and just answered the fucking questions you work so hard to evade.

Just because you're stupid enough to think no one notices that you never answer the question doesn't mean WE'RE stupid enough not to notice.

So see if your next post can contain something vaguely replicating an answer to these questions, Pro-Abortion:

You claim "nobody is ever 'pro-abortion'. Why not? What's wrong with it, that you so strenuously resist being labeled as being in favor of it? If it's no big deal, as your rhetoric makes it seem, what's the problem with openly supporting it? And if it IS a big deal, as Pro-Abortionist Seawych claimed before running away again like a scalded bitch, WHY is it a big deal?

For the record, I don't think you'll answer. I think you're a chickenshit little pussy who likes to give grand speeches to impress the "wimmens", but your balls crawl up inside you and hide at the idea of ever having to really explore the reasons behind what you profess and explain them to others and yourself.

Amuse us all and prove me wrong about what a lame little poltroon I believe you to be. Give me a real shock and man up for once.

Yeah, right. :lol:

You obviously are done with this discussion since you can't find it in you to converse without being a complete ass.

I've not run anywhere but to work. I'm home now and quite willing to have you completely disregard anything I say because it doesn't fit your twisted notion of a "liberal view".

I am not pro-abortion. I'm pro-life and support a women's right to make personal medical decisions regarding HER BODY with her family and her doctor without interference from pre-birth psychos like you.

My personal goal is for abortion to be safe, legal and (especially) rare. You do that through education and access to birth control.
My personal goal is for abortion to be safe

It's not safe for the unborn.

Roe v. Wade was meant to prevent the 10,000 women a year whose lives were threatened by their pregnancy from having to undergo a dirty, back-street abortion clinic setting from which they would die of an infection. Instead, it wound up being the way for a million women a year to achieve birth control that not using preventative measures and demanding freebies for everyone that caused it to be a carbuncle on society worse than any STD that ever caused misery to man.

So the (especially) rare bit will never happen. Some people think it's bloody murder to kill an innocent baby because the mother and her family are inconvenienced by having a baby "at this time." Those who have painted it as the brave woman who shook her fist at the norms of the 50s and 60s are now responsible for 1.3 to 1.4 million needless end of life before it takes its first breath cases that the courts do not wish to dirty its hands with unless the mother is killed by a murderer. All of a sudden, that "mass of cells" becomes a viable life, that has sent men to the electric chair.

That pretty much says it all. If it were only a mass of cells, a lot of murderers would get off with 5 years for murdering his wife. Put a baby's life in jeopardy in the womb, you can off him with lethal injection.

All of a sudden a foetus has rights, and then the courts go brain dead again. None of the other foetuses have rights, and the Congress doesn't want to give them any status or acknowledgment, because their pro-abortion constituents will target and take them out of Congress and put an abortionist in Congress.

Congressmen have to be willing to use killing someone who cannot vote over someone who can.

That's why this nation is being turned over to criminals and liars.

People defend people who kill defenseless preborn babies, and they will defend them by going after honest people who run the country.

They're like a certain British King who trashed an old Bible so he could divorce, remarry, divorce, remarry, etc. at whim.

Now you can rid your body of a precious life at whim in America and get unwitting support from the good and bad in Congress.

We have endless elimination of Americans and a need to replace the dead babies with illegal immigrants who are herded into voting booths and helped to vote for people who will continue this corruption of mind and women's bodies for a nefarious sympathy.

The above was remarkably idiotic, particularly the part about ‘illegal immigrants who are herded into voting booths…’ apparently the poster has no idea only citizens can vote, and one must register before voting, documenting, among other things, his citizenship.

Where have you seen that stated as the official policy of the Catholic Church?

Just google it. I doubt you accept Wiki as a source, but there are other sources. There are maps which highlight which countries are opposed to abortion for any reason and Vatican City is one of them. I did find an interactive map of abortion laws worldwide, however Vatican City doesn't appear to be included.

Ahh. So what you're saying is, "I can prove it, except I don't really have any proof, go find your own, and then jump to the same vague conclusion I did".

Gosh, I want our country to be JUST like yours, so that my grandkids can grow up as laughably stupid and useless as you are. You're like a frigging poster child for turning Australia back into a penal colony, do you know that?

Australia has abortion on demand up til 24 weeks, and late term abortions are legal. I don't think you want your country to be like ours.

Just google it. I doubt you accept Wiki as a source, but there are other sources. There are maps which highlight which countries are opposed to abortion for any reason and Vatican City is one of them. I did find an interactive map of abortion laws worldwide, however Vatican City doesn't appear to be included.

Ahh. So what you're saying is, "I can prove it, except I don't really have any proof, go find your own, and then jump to the same vague conclusion I did".

Gosh, I want our country to be JUST like yours, so that my grandkids can grow up as laughably stupid and useless as you are. You're like a frigging poster child for turning Australia back into a penal colony, do you know that?

Australia has abortion on demand up til 24 weeks, and late term abortions are legal. I don't think you want your country to be like ours.

Sarcasm - 1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

b: the use or language of sarcasm

Romney's an in the closet pro-choicer :)

He could see it was a political anchor. I think the party would not let him express it.

I would be most interested in how you thought "the party" would not allow Romney to express his views on abortion.

Truly.

He can see that wanting to outlaw abortion was a losing issue. He had said he was pro choice before, but when he ran in 2012 he never described himself that way. He was accused of flip flopping on the issue. I don't think the party would elect a pro choice candidate.

Quit you delusional babbling. We need the women of America more than we need the social values folks right now. The inclusion of exceptions for rape and incest are necessary. You are unnecessary, whereas the women count.

Romney does not clarify the Party plank. And neither do you, CG: you fail on this yet again.

Then why is it you presume Republicans are going to keep losing presidential elections? If Romney, running as president, does not clarify the "Party plank" then, WTF has this got to do with Republicans losing presidential elections? And, additionally, neither do you clarify the "Party plank" so what "Party plank" it is you allege Republicans have are yours and nothing more.

It is what it is, Romney got his butt beat in part because of women's distrust of him and this issue,

Why would he, if he doesn't clarify the "Party plank"? You're contradicting yourself here...goon. And, you're right about his losing because of women's distrust of him and this issue. However, I believe the distrust was completely the other way around from what you surmise. The distrust was by those opposed to abortion who didn't trust him to be more proactive in helping eliminate abortion.

We'll see. But, I think you're going to be sadly mistaken.

Always be careful with hard core Catholics like Ryan and LDS like Romney on abortion, CG: they are far more limited on the issue than what they are telling the public.

You already know what Romney's position is and has been on abortion dip...I just showed it to you. And, what I need to be careful of are leftist hucksters such as yourself, not hard core Catholics like Ryan and LDS like Romney.

Oh, and a word to the wise? Don't ever think you can instruct your betters on issues like these.

Your drug-induced delusions may help you get through your own personal life on a day-to-day basis with relative ease but, they're of zero relevance here.

Last edited:
You need to get laid.

Wouldn't make you sound any less idiotic or insane.

But thank you for confirming my belief that leftist women are nothing but mindless vaginas on legs. Women just exist to fuck in your world, don't they? Too much female thinking = not being used by men enough.

Susan B. Anthony is rolling over in her grave.

Last edited:
Cecilie, you are nothing but an ignorant pro life troll. Get a life and quit demonizing women you don't even know.

Cecilie, you are nothing but an ignorant pro life troll. Get a life and quit demonizing women you don't even know.

Noomi, you are nothing but a sociopathic screw toy. Get some self-respect and quit blaming babies for your lack of worth as a human being. It's not your uterus that's holding you back; it's a defective organ a bit farther north in your body.

That's because a large portion of that was Latinos and unmarried women, who broke for obama in large numbers.

Exactly what I have pointed out many times. Hispanics/Latinos are natural born Republicans. They are hard working, deeply religious, and family oriented.

The GOP is missing the boat, bigtime.

The GOP doesn't want Latinos. I've had posters on this site say they'd rather the party die off than "compromise their beliefs" to include Latinos.

that statement gets the award for "The biggest crock of **** I've seen in the past month"...

Last edited:
He could see it was a political anchor. I think the party would not let him express it.

I would be most interested in how you thought "the party" would not allow Romney to express his views on abortion.

Truly.

He can see that wanting to outlaw abortion was a losing issue. He had said he was pro choice before, but when he ran in 2012 he never described himself that way. He was accused of flip flopping on the issue. I don't think the party would elect a pro choice candidate.

Most of the problem is from both sides is a position of no return. No one wants to talk. Everyone just wants to hammer each other with their position. This is so wrong.

One has to remember though, and boy oh boy I don't mean to come off harsh or strident in my other posts, that for all conservatives, at least half of us are women. Just like the left.

When Sarah Palin talked about being alone in her hotel room knowing she was carrying a Down's Syndrome baby and truly understanding for the first time in her life, that one glimmer of a moment of the thought of abortion where she could understand it for other women, I couldn't breathe at her honesty. I knew she felt it. Sarah would never have aborted Trig, but as a woman she understood. Bless her soul. She is just so honest.

I think if we could first and foremost actually have a discussion in the conservative community to make so many begin to understand that abortion is not a casual gesture except for the most stoned out idiots among us. Women die a thousand deaths making this choice. This is painful. This hurts. This leaves scars forever on the heart.

There must be other ways. But we have to open the dialogue.

Forum List

Back