Can Someone Definitively Say what Trump Stands For?

A Bombshell Letter Exposes Donald Trump’s Hated For And War On Disabled Veterans

While Trump is campaigning on his love of the troops a letter that Trump once wrote trying to deny disabled vets an opportunity to make a living sheds light on his real feelings.…

The New York Daily News reported on Trump’s decades-long war on New York’s disabled veteran street peddlers:

But Trump has time and again pushed New York to limit laws on peddling — including by veterans, who can get special vendor licenses from the Department of Consumer Affairs in thanks for their service.

“While disabled veterans should be given every opportunity to earn a living, is it fair to do so to the detriment of the city as a whole or its tax paying citizens and businesses?” Trump wrote in a 1991 letter to John Dearie, then-chairman of the state Assembly’s Committee on Cities.

“Do we allow Fifth Ave., one of the world’s finest and most luxurious shopping districts, to be turned into an outdoor flea market, clogging and seriously downgrading the area?” Trump demanded.

….

He complained in a letter to then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg that the ambiance of Fifth Ave. — the address of his gleaming Trump Tower headquarters — was being wrecked by peddlers, including some he accused of only posing as vets.

How could they when Trump himself is clueless, just like his supporters.

I agree, but then you say this and support Hillary where it's just the same. Leftists are so dumb you crack me up

Hillary has always been pro choice. Not Drumpf
Hillary has always been for tougher gun control. Not Drumpf
Hillary has always been for nationwide healthcare. Not Drumpf
Hillary has always been for a stronger social safety net. Not Drumpf
Hillary has always been for stronger worker protections in the workplace Not Drumpf

Please tell us what governmental policies Mr. Drumpf has been in favor of?

Lower taxes is probably one but then again, during the campaign…he’s been all over that one.
Less regulations is probably a winner but when you have less regulations, you end up with industry writing it’s own rules.

Anything else you can point to that will highlight Mr. Drumpf’s consistency there sport? Didn’t think so.

Trying to convince me to support Trump isn't going to work

You do not need convincing…you’re there already from the looks of it.

But getting back to the flaccid point you just tried to make, you said “its just the same” with Hillary. Prove your point. Show us where she has made these 180 degree reversals on healthcare, abortion, welfare, worker protections, gun control….

Just once, back up what you say.

Trump stands for "Rip-Off"
Screen-Shot-2016-02-26-at-10.03.33-PM.png
Trump University victims: "Trump is a fraud,"

I agree, but then you say this and support Hillary where it's just the same. Leftists are so dumb you crack me up

Hillary has always been for stronger worker protections in the workplace Not Drumpf

Lower taxes is probably one but then again, during the campaign…he’s been all over that one.
Less regulations is probably a winner but when you have less regulations, you end up with industry writing it’s own rules.

Anything else you can point to that will highlight Mr. Drumpf’s consistency there sport? Didn’t think so.

But getting back to the flaccid point you just tried to make, you said “its just the same” with Hillary. Prove your point. Show us where she has made these 180 degree reversals on healthcare, abortion, welfare, worker protections, gun control….

"us?" I don't give a crap what the British empire thinks, Queen Elizabeth. Why would I? Let's focus on America, OK?

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review
Trump University was never a university. When the “school” was established in 2005, the New York State Education Department warned that it was in violation of state law for operating without a NYSED license. Trump ignored the warnings. (The institution is now called, ahem, “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative.”) Cue lawsuits. Trump University is currently the defendant in three lawsuits — two class-action lawsuits filed in California, and one filed in New York by then-attorney general Eric Schneiderman, who told CNN’s New Day in 2013: “We started looking at Trump University and discovered that it was a classic bait-and-switch scheme. It was a scam, starting with the fact that it was not a university.” Trump U “students” say the same. In his affidavit, Richard Hewson reported that he and his wife “concluded that we had paid over $20,000 for nothing, based on our belief in Donald Trump and the promises made at the [organization’s] free seminar and three-day workshop.” But “the whole thing was a scam.” In fact, $20,000 is only a mid-range loss. The lead plaintiff in one of the California suits, yoga instructor Tarla Makaeff, says she was “scammed” out of $60,000 over the course of her time in Trump U.

Read more at: Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

"us?" I don't give a crap what the British empire thinks, Queen Elizabeth. Why would I? Let's focus on America, OK?

Your humiliating surrender is accepted.

Gotcha, thank you Queen Elizabeth:

Meanwhile, if there is any doubt that Trump U was designed to be a scam, The Atlantic puts that to rest with a few other choice tidbits from that “Private & Confidential” playbook used by Trump presenters: Every university has admission standards and Trump University was no exception. The playbook spells out the one essential qualification in caps: “ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED IN FULL.” Basically, anyone with a valid credit card was “admitted” to Trump University. . . .

Read more at: Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

Seriously…

His website has his platform. You should try reading.

Actually it does not.

Under “issues” There are like a dozen videos on there of him yelling at the camera from his office (who has a camera in their office is probably a more interesting question). Most of the important things in the universe are not on there. He talks about “we’re getting ripped off” and “Make America Great Again.”

For example, there is nothing about the minimum wage. There is nothing about healthcare. There is nothing about deficit reduction.

There are two blatant lies in fact. That he will make the military so strong nobody will want to mess with us. I guess he’s been asleep for 30 years and during 9/11 where suicide bombers are the tools used—they tend to not care much about how many times we will kill their corpses. And he is not self-funding his campaign anymore than he is telling the truth about the bible being his favorite book.

Seriously…does anyone know what this small fraction of a man stands for?

You’re welcome, I guess.

Did you miss your meds?

You’re welcome, I guess.

Did you miss your meds?

Actually it does not.

Under “issues” There are like a dozen videos on there of him yelling at the camera from his office (who has a camera in their office is probably a more interesting question). Most of the important things in the universe are not on there. He talks about “we’re getting ripped off” and “Make America Great Again.”

For example, there is nothing about the minimum wage. There is nothing about healthcare. There is nothing about deficit reduction.

There are two blatant lies in fact. That he will make the military so strong nobody will want to mess with us. I guess he’s been asleep for 30 years and during 9/11 where suicide bombers are the tools used—they tend to not care much about how many times we will kill their corpses. And he is not self-funding his campaign anymore than he is telling the truth about the bible being his favorite book.

Seriously…does anyone know what this small fraction of a man stands for?
Funny thing about liberals. They go around making statements that are obviously WRONG and easily disproven. Nothing on Trump's website about HEALTHCARE ? To fix that error, one only needs to go to the website and read the page on healthcare. Here it is >>

Healthcare Reform

Minimum wage ? Trump's position is to raise it, and leave it to the states to decide for themselves if they want it higher, as is the case now.

As for deficit reduction, what do you think is going to happen when millions of illegal aliens now absorbing welfare are deported ? And when $123 Billion/year now being looted out of our economy by them starts staying in the economy because immigrant remittances wont be happening any more. And when millions of now unemployed Americans start working again in jobs created by businesses moving back to the US from China and Mexico ?

And strengthening the military. Only a fool would be opposed to that. As for self-funding, Hillary Clinton has taken 73% of her campaign donations from big wall St. banks, hedge funds and other corporates. Bernie 45%. Trump 7%. If anybody doesn't like funding from big business, they sure shouldn't be voting for Hillary. She's the champ in that category and by a wide margin.

Interesting thing about liberals. How they so often pick subjects that are prime talking points OF THEIR OPPONENTS.

Last edited:
Seriously…

I think it depends on what time of the day he's for something, because 5 minutes later he's not. In fact some people believe he has early signs of dementia.
There's nothing unusual about candidate flip flopping in presidential campaigns. In the primaries, they are appealing to just one political party, and later in the general election, they are appealing to the country as a whole.The only reason why Democrats don't change quite as much is because they are deluded into thinking that they have stacked the deck with enough immigrants to think that their idiotic immigration polices are popular with most voters.

The primaries proved that wrong with Democrats outvoted by Republicans, 55% to 45%, including Hispanics.

Forum List

Back