Can states remove Trump from their election tickets if he is convicted

Poor lefties. Even if you rig his jury and throw him in prison, you know Biden still won’t be able to win an honest election.

Maybe Biden can start WW3 with Russia just before the election, declare an emergency, and call the election off. An election during wartime could be considered a “threat to democracy” I’m sure.
Biden can't even change his full diaper and Liberals want this jello brain to run the country 4 more years. I get it though, Biden even admits "I do what they tell me to do" A dream for the Liberals.

Democrats should just give up on 2024 now. Trump is everything patriotic Americans want in a leader.

What exactly has "panned out". They had some witness that couldnt be found then it turns out he's some criminal and failing to register as a Chinese Agent and making false statements. He's now on the run from the law.

Take todays headline on Fox

Pro-Biden PAC disbursed thousands to family friend who discussed business opportunities with Hunter​

So? Nothing illegal there. Even the article itself never mentions anything was illegal. What is the point in all of this? Per usual, Fox News and republicans are trying to keep this in the news up until the election. Because they have nothing else. They certainly can't run on the issues, with most Americans wanting abortions available past 6 weeks and most Americans wanting stricter gun control.

Hey if Biden has done something illegal I'll be the first person to say go after him. But this reeks of another Benghazi type deal where it will be committee after committee of "investigations" that go nowhere and nothing ever brought before a court of law nor will Biden ever be impeached.

You seem like probably the most reasonable person from the right (an assumption on my part) that I've spoken to on here. But you are living in a fantasy world if you think any of this will amount to anything.
Your denial of the obvious is perplexing. You are either uninformed or stupid if you think Hunter is innocent. Youre equally stupid if you dont think Joe is involved in all of the corruption and bribes.

Your denial of the obvious is perplexing. You are either uninformed or stupid if you think Hunter is innocent. Youre equally stupid if you dont think Joe is involved in all of the corruption and bribes.
What is he guilty of? Like I said, if there is enough evidence, take it to trial. Until then, this is just noise. But like I've said, this will drag on and on with no resolution until the repubs finally get tired and move on to their next grift. Then your kind will just be sitting here wondering why nothing came of it LOL.

What is he guilty of? Like I said, if there is enough evidence, take it to trial. Until then, this is just noise. But like I've said, this will drag on and on with no resolution until the repubs finally get tired and move on to their next grift. Then your kind will just be sitting here wondering why nothing came of it LOL.
THe DOJ wont indict a sitting president. Does that mean you will ignore all evidence that is presented? Is this REALLY your position?

THe DOJ wont indict a sitting president. Does that mean you will ignore all evidence that is presented? Is this REALLY your position?
Well, they can indict Hunter, cant they? Again, what is he/they guilty of in your mind?

If the questions are so dumb, why can't you answer them?
I will honestly engage with anyone who is willing to do the same. You are just trolling and asking me to list a million things that ive already listed a million times before. If you dont know the evidence against the Bidens, then you arent qualified to be in this discussion.

I'd say no. The States have certain filing and eligibility requirements. But they're all constitutionally based.

The only relevant constitutionally recognized justification for removal of a presidential candidate from state primaries would be rebellion or insurrection. And even that would be debatable, as the the 14th amendment never expliciltly cites presidents. It prohibits an insurrectionist from 'holding any office'.

You can *argue* that Trump incited an insurrection on J6. But he's never been charged with it, let alone convicted. So there'd be zero legal justification to invoke the 14th amendment on the matter.

That being said, there are 50 states and I'm not familiar with all of their election rules. So possible? But I seriously doubt it.
States Dictate election laws for their own jurisdiction based on the constitution. States are allowed to have additional requirements Beyond what the competition specifically says. There are a few states that do prevent felons from running for public office.

I will honestly engage with anyone who is willing to do the same. You are just trolling and asking me to list a million things that ive already listed a million times before. If you dont know the evidence against the Bidens, then you arent qualified to be in this discussion.
I am not trolling. What charges should Hunter Biden be facing? I'm not asking for you to list a million things. I'll take one Federal charge Hunter should be facing. Let's see your legal expertise in action.

Oh, lenny, you are so goofy.

And Trump will be slaughtered next year along with the MAGA tribe. America hates them all.

I am not trolling. What charges should Hunter Biden be facing? I'm not asking for you to list a million things. I'll take one Federal charge Hunter should be facing. Let's see your legal expertise in action.
Racketering, tax evasion, violating the FARA, violating the Mann Act, obstruction of justice, money laundering and maybe even extortion.

Forum List

Back