Can the Democrat Party be Saved?

Here's a good question....if not Obamacare...what??

Do we go back to the horrendous health care "system" we had? Pile up everyone in the ER and leave people with pre-existing conditions to rot? Give health insurance companies a practical dictatorship over health care?

If we do at least give Obamacare a try we have nothing else to go on currently...there is no Republican Health Plan, there's just "Screw Obamacare, go back to nothing!"

Papa Obama was still the first successful Democrat
to win a 50+ majority of the popular vote since Carter

...of a list that include Obama, Carter, and....Clinton....WOW!!

Bill Clinton never had 50+ of the vote
1996 Bill Clinton Democratic 49.23%
1992 Bill Clinton Democratic 43.01%

No kidding...I was making a point, the only democrat to run between Carter and Obama was Clinton.

And Perot was the main reason Clinton didn't get over 50%

If you take out Voter Fraud, Romney won

5 million votes worth of voter fraud....wow, SOOOO amazing he got away with it!!!

Soros bought the election commissioners in OH, FL and a few other states.

That's how Democrat districts in swing states had more votes cast than registered voters; fraud

Romney Won Ohio

LOL...okay, so Romney was going to be the first President in history to win the electoral college while losing the Popular vote by *at least* over 4 million??????

WOW right wing people have VAST imaginations!!! LOL

Comom, don't be a sore loser. Are you trying to make me respect you even less?

I could not possibly be less concerned with the respect of someone I hold in such low esteem, Sarie.

However, I am not a sore loser. Obumbler won. I have never denied it. That's why he's the dope in the Oval Orifice fucking everything up so badly.

It's a tragedy, of course. But he won. Still, we also know that he engaged in massive election frauds.

Oh, you're concerned.

About YOUR opinion?

:lmao:

Tell yourself that. Often.

:lol:

Forum List

Back