Can the right prove their is a border crisis using facts and statistics?

Also fact: a legal citizen killed another legal citizen, and again, and again, and again....

Hmm that’s weird. White people are committing murder AND they are legal?! Omg. I didn’t see that coming.

Your stupid deflection is dumb, dummy. Would it be okay for terrorists to come over here and kill people too? /mocking sarcasm Your new screen name is TraitorBilly.
Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white citizens to that of the murder rate of illegal immigrants.

Not one damn American should have been killed by illegals you dickhead.

No one should be killed at all. Yet, you're still more likely to be killed by someone you know of your own race.
No excuse. Seal the border.
No excuse; wall building Tax rates. The Great Walls of America should generate revenue from Inception.

Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white, murdering citizens to that of the murder rate by illegal immigrants.

Well moron, since you can't accurately tell me how many illegals there are in the US, you are incapable of spouting a rate. Further you can't properly ID how many murders are committed by illegals. Securing the border means a safer US for citizens and legal immigrants and a better economic future too.

Also fact: a legal citizen killed another legal citizen, and again, and again, and again....

Hmm that’s weird. White people are committing murder AND they are legal?! Omg. I didn’t see that coming.

Your stupid deflection is dumb, dummy. Would it be okay for terrorists to come over here and kill people too? /mocking sarcasm Your new screen name is TraitorBilly.
Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white citizens to that of the murder rate of illegal immigrants.

We should have no illegals with a naturalization clause.

Quiet or we'll deport you to Mexico with the rest of them.
those with the fewest fallacies go last. you have to go first.

So does that mean any republican president in the past is at fault as well because illegal immigration occurred under them?

So the USA is a sanctuary country now?

Lol well no. It just means illegal immigration is going to happen no matter what policy is in place because nothing is perfect. A goddamn wall isn’t going to stop it much either.

Then you have no objection to our building the wall. I mean if its not going to work what do you care?
You don't want to pay wall building tax rates and there is no express wall building power.

You are butthurt and flailing in all directions.
nothing but fallacy. why take the right wing seriously.

150 million people from third world countries want to move to America. 15,000 of them are preparing now to invade our borders. That is a crisis.

The 15,000 preparing to depart Honduras are doing so at the invitation of Mexico to take jobs in the Chiapas area, rebuilding and adding to their infrastructure.

15,000 of them are preparing now to invade our borders. That is a crisis.

If they do, we can kill them easily. One Apache helicopter would probably do the trick. What are you so afraid of?
Them taking my job and dragging wages down.
Not being able to support my family.
Having to hit 1 for English.

Please tell us what job they took specifically from YOU
And how you are not able to support your family.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white, murdering citizens to that of the murder rate by illegal immigrants.

Well moron, since you can't accurately tell me how many illegals there are in the US, you are incapable of spouting a rate. Further you can't properly ID how many murders are committed by illegals. Securing the border means a safer US for citizens and legal immigrants and a better economic future too.
Lol the border is already secure and net migration from Mexico is at zero.

1522594296127.jpg

Then why is there over 20 million illegals in this country.

they dont call you triple zero for nothing

Illegals killed yet another American citizen, fact!
I feel more safe around illegals than US born thugs and there are millions of them....Illegals are mainly working 2 jobs to support their families and extended families back home....The thugs that were born here, milk the system and will rob you and shoot you in the face...I don't buy this bullshit that the orange is trying to sell....And he doesn't give a fuck about who kills who, he is doing this all for himself, so he can brag non stop.
If the orange clown really was worried about american lives, he would've first stopped the government shutdown, because america safety is on the line, since federal workers are not getting paid....he should also look into why Americans shoot each others by the thousands and the tens of thousands die each year from guns.
I've lived in Los angeles 20 years now, i'm yet to see an illegal begging or stealing....most crimes i've witnessed were committed by US citizens. Is number one rule of all illegal immigrants don't get in trouble with the law.

I feel more safe around illegals than US born thugs and there are millions of them....Illegals are mainly working 2 jobs to support their families and extended families back home....The thugs that were born here, milk the system and will rob you and shoot you in the face...I don't buy this bullshit that the orange is trying to sell....And he doesn't give a fuck about who kills who, he is doing this all for himself, so he can brag non stop.
If the orange clown really was worried about american lives, he would've first stopped the government shutdown, because america safety is on the line, since federal workers are not getting paid....he should also look into why Americans shoot each others by the thousands and the tens of thousands die each year from guns.
I've lived in Los angeles 20 years now, i'm yet to see an illegal begging or stealing....most crimes i've witnessed were committed by US citizens. Is number one rule of all illegal immigrants don't get in trouble with the law.
so you feel safe around MS-13??

and the shut down only prove there are to many people dependent on them and how useless they and their bloodsuckers are

I say leave it shut down and those that are effected need to provide for themselves

and the shut down only prove there are to many people dependent on them and how useless they and their bloodsuckers are

I say leave it shut down and those that are effected need to provide for themselves
Ms 13 where? Haven't seen any and most are us born and legal. Dude most illegals are hard working and have no access to welfare like millions of obese us born ***** and some I'm sure are on this board bashing illegals. 14 000 or more die from violent crime each year how many by illegals?

Ms 13 where? Haven't seen any and most are us born and legal. Dude most illegals are hard working and have no access to welfare like millions of obese us born ***** and some I'm sure are on this board bashing illegals. 14 000 or more die from violent crime each year how many by illegals?
1 is too many.

People with tattoos kill people with tattoos all the time...

I think all people with tattoos should banded together and punished... These fuckers are different and we can now identify the different...

We now we are all better for society than people with tattoos and if we just get rid of the people with tattoos....

High-tech border wall plan on display at CES

"We offer a solution that is more capable than a physical wall," said Louay Eldada, chief executive and co-founder of the Silicon Valley startup. "It can see day and night in any weather and can automatically track intruders, and give the GPS coordinates in real time to patrol officers."

Eldada said such a system would cost "about two to three percent" of the price of a physical barrier for the entire US-Mexico border. And without a wall in place, "you don't have to have patrol officers driving back and forth, so you need fewer people" to monitor the border.

MS13 was actually set up in the US and spread to Central America....

MS-13 - Wikipedia

Also they account for less than 1% of the gang murders in the US.

Saying that trying to link Gang Violence to undocumented workers is like linking white people to NAZIs... The facts are undocumented immigrants are more law abiding than the general America. This is an amazing figure considering that they have been pseudo criminalised (|live in a legal limbo), are generally poor and exposed to crime all the time.

"While any death is tragic, a February 2018 study by the Cato Institute using 2015 crime statistics from Texas found immigrants in the country illegally were 25 percent less likely to be convicted of homicide than native-born Americans. (Legal immigrants were 87 percent less likely.)

According to the study, immigrants in the country illegally were also 11.5 percent less likely than native-born Americans to be convicted of sexual assault and 79 percent less likely to be convicted of larceny.

The study found higher conviction rates among illegal immigrants for gambling, kidnapping, smuggling and vagrancy, but those offenses were rare and made up a tiny fraction of overall crime in Texas in 2015."

FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime

But that murder is more heinous than any kind of murder? An illegal did it so it’s especially evil!

That murder is your fault, you and the rest on the left who side with illegals who kill Americans.

An these are your fault for the same reason. Why don't you take responsibility for them:
Murders by white supremacists in America more than doubled last year

You spend your time dehumanising people you get supremacists doing stuff like this...

Forum List

Back