Can Trump And Democrats In Congress Work Together For The Country?

How about lowering that consensual age for sex? No...that won't do either. The Dems have too many groups and lobbyists promoting that.
out of all the crazy shit on your list this one is just stupid... im not even sure which side your on
How about you do a little research and look up all THE DNC lobbyist groups and organizations which promote lowering the age of consensual sex?
Heck, just go look at California's new Law Legalizing and Decriminalizing Prostitution for Children in California.
Maybe you can start there with your research.

Hey man, it's The Dem Party. It's not my fault they are perverse.

I Report!
You Deride!

I know we get caught up in all the negative stuff with politics. But it's healthy to go positive sometimes. How can Trump work with Democrats in Congress on issues like Health Care, Immigration, Taxes, Current Wars, and so on? What kind of deals would you like to see on those issues? You can offer specifics on them if you want. Thanks.

He can't. Nor can he compromise with Establishment Republicans. If he does, he will lose the support of the people who actually elected him.

Only if The Democrat Party gives up Their Jihad against Individual Liberties, and denounces their Agenda to Fundamentally Transform America in to a Shit Hole Like Cuba.

Its funny how the red states are the ones that look more like Cuba than CA, MA, or NY
Not all of them, South Carolina is beautiful. View attachment 106540
south Carolina has the 9th highest poverty rate
Yes, we have a lot of minorities.

How about lowering that consensual age for sex? No...that won't do either. The Dems have too many groups and lobbyists promoting that.
out of all the crazy shit on your list this one is just stupid... im not even sure which side your on
How about you do a little research and look up all THE DNC lobbyist groups and organizations which promote lowering the age of consensual sex?
Heck, just go look at California's new Law Legalizing and Decriminalizing Prostitution for Children in California.

I Report!
You Deride!
decriminalizing child prostitution FOR THE CHILD is supported amnesty international.... fuck you people are stupid

I hear ya, you're angry. I've been there. But all this crazy hate stuff's gotta end. I think Trump should reach out. I think there's some good Democrats in Congress who'll work with him. He should start with things that have mostly agreement on currently. Get those done, and show that he is willing to negotiate and compromise.
and what do you think those are? can you give any examples? or are we supposed to do that for you?

I'll get back to you. But there's always a few things Democrats and Republicans can generally agree on. Start with those, and go from there.
great! i love your optimism lets start by listing what those things might be and go from there

I know what Dems and Republicans can agree on. Let me start.

How about giving The Unborn some rights, any rights at all? Nope Dems will burn down entire towns to fight that.
How about decriminalizing prostitution for minors in California? No...I don't think Conservatives will agree to that either.
How about stopping the flow of Heroin coming across the Southern Border. Opioid Addiction now kills more people than car accidents and gun deaths.
No, the Dems won't go for that either.
How about enforcing the Law with regards to Sanctuary Cities? No, Dems won't go along with that.
Oh, how about making our Nation safer by restricting immigration from Terrorist States, and vetting so called refugees more stringently? No, the Dems won't like that either.
Oh, I know, how about giving local communities more control over Education? No, the Dems won't do that either.
How about reducing our regulatory overhead, and restrictions on businesses and individuals so they can be relieved of costly over regulation and thrive again? No Dems won't go for that because they believe in the fairy tale of global warming.
How about promoting FAIR TRADE? Nope, Not Gonna Do It!
How about making Health Care Competitive and Affordable? Nope Dems won't go for that.

Anyways there is my list of just a few things we can work together with The Dem Party.
It's a good start, don't you think?
How about stopping the flow of Heroin coming across the Southern Border. Opioid Addiction now kills more people than car accidents and gun deaths.

Oh, but they would. But don't focus just on the mules carrying it across.

Exactly then how do your propose to stop it? Wait until it crosses the border and gets distributed 100,000 ways to a 10,000 different cities?

I'd like to see the Republicans STOP trying to defund Planned Parenthood. (80% of its patients receive birth control services. That PREVENTS abortion, right?)
It is not even right to defund them for performing a legal procedure, particularly because women pay for that procedure, cash on the barrel head, and it ain't cheap, so it's not being "subsidized" through the backdoor. Not a leg to stand on, in reality. I don't know a single woman who supports defunding Planned Parenthood. It would be in the Repub's best interests to agree to this one. Just check with their base.

Well, lets be clear about a few things.

First of all, there is no bill that funds planned parenthood.

View attachment 106544

The patient may also go to a public health clinic, a participating physician, etc.. PPH is just another vendor in the healthcare chain.

So when you’re taking about funding or not funding, what is really at stake is Title X and Medicare. Will the GOP increase funding for these programs that are primarily used by the poor? I am doubtful. But hey…lets see what happens.
It is the only low cost all are welcome place around here for a woman to go regardless of her income or insurance status. Also treats teens that would prefer not to get pregnant but don't wish to tell their parents. I don't know about Title X and Medicare. But my local paper has been keeping tabs and tells me that the current bill or WHATEVER IT IS that the senate passed to repeal ObamaCare also includes defunding of Planned Parenthood. Not a smart idea in my book.

In 10 days, Trump will have troops in Iraq…is he a criminal for not bringing them home at once?
I don't remember Trump mentioning it.

nice dodge…wearing your ballet shoes a little tight this morning are you?

In 10 days, Trump will have troops in Iraq
Your question junior is this: Given what you just said about Obama illegally having troops in combat rolls (roles is the proper spelling), will you regard Donald Trump of taking part in this illegal activity as well?
Wow way to spin it. I'm sure Trump will take it on while he erases Obama's failed legacy. You should take notes maybe next time you can nominate a winner.

Keep on dancing.

This is why you guys get called racists.

The policy is this. WE have troops in Iraq. Congress didn’t declare war. Obama moved them there himself…So You say he did it illegally.

In 10 days, President Trump will have troops in Iraq. Congress will still have not declared war. They will be there on orders from the President.

I ask you if you’re willing to say that Trump has them there illegally.

And you won’t answer.

It’s not the policies, the decisions, or anything else with you guys; it’s personal. And I don’t seem to recall a big hue and cry from the right when Bush put them there to start with….

So Bush did it far beyond the 2003 authorization and well after Sadamm was captured. No comment.
Obama did it…you dub it “illegal”
Trump will be in charge of it….no comment.

What is the difference in the 3?

Careful falling into that negativity hole. What would you like to see Trump and Congress do on Iraq?

Should have never sent troops in the first place. Shouldn’t be there now. There are thugs all over the world. It’s not our business to go and root them out. Mitigating their disaster and the threat to their neighbors is a better play in my opinion. What it means is that, from time to time, there will be an act of aggression that affects us. The alternative is to wade into combat whenever we’re attacked and we have a 15 year example of what happens when we do. There will be people graduating HS that do not know what it is like to not have men and women dying on the battlefield.

I say get out. Get out now.

Only if The Democrat Party gives up Their Jihad against Individual Liberties, and denounces their Agenda to Fundamentally Transform America in to a Shit Hole Like Cuba.

Its funny how the red states are the ones that look more like Cuba than CA, MA, or NY
I dont how sick demented neo nazis like you can claim to love america yet hate the majority of Americans purely based on their skin color.... do you sick fucks consider the irish to be people yet?

Wow…so did every other President then. Refresh our memory…Regan got 300 marines killed in Beirut. Was he a criminal since Congress didn’t put them there?

In 10 days, Trump will have troops in Iraq…is he a criminal for not bringing them home at once?

Your question junior is this: Given what you just said about Obama illegally having troops in combat rolls (roles is the proper spelling), will you regard Donald Trump of taking part in this illegal activity as well?
Wow way to spin it. I'm sure Trump will take it on while he erases Obama's failed legacy. You should take notes maybe next time you can nominate a winner.

Keep on dancing.

The policy is this. WE have troops in Iraq. Congress didn’t declare war. Obama moved them there himself…So You say he did it illegally.

In 10 days, President Trump will have troops in Iraq. Congress will still have not declared war. They will be there on orders from the President.

And you won’t answer.

It’s not the policies, the decisions, or anything else with you guys; it’s personal. And I don’t seem to recall a big hue and cry from the right when Bush put them there to start with….

So Bush did it far beyond the 2003 authorization and well after Sadamm was captured. No comment.

Racist? Where do you get that from?
Okay going with your logic. Liberals say that the Iraq war was illegal, even calling Bush a war criminal. So is Obama a war criminal also since he continued the war?

I Report!
You Deride!
decriminalizing child prostitution FOR THE CHILD is supported amnesty international.... fuck you people are stupid

Is Amnesty International A Legislative Body that can create American Law?
All a law like that does is make it more likely a child will become a sex toy for a perverse liberal.
There is no deterrent now for a minor to enter a life of prostitution.

But that's what the law was actually designed to do. Show me one case anywhere in the world where Decriminalizing, Legalizing, and Legitimizing Prostitution led to LESS PROSTITUTION..........

Shit, just take a trip to Las Vega or Amsterdam and report back to me how you couldn't even find one house of prostitution there, and I'll believe you. Honest I will.

It's not my fault The Democratic Party has some perverse ideas on how to protect children from Predators......like well....making it easier to pimp them out to Sexual Predators.

Anyone who isn't a scum sucking liberal can see what a bad idea this is.

I Report!
You Deride!

All a law like that does is make it more likely a child will become a sex toy for a perverse liberal.

But that's what the law was actually designed to do. Show me one case anywhere in the world where Decriminalizing, Legalizing, and Legitimizing Prostitution led to LESS PROSTITUTION..........
so your saying if a dad pimps out his daughter, the daughter should go to prison? what the fuck is wrong with you? do you think women should be stoned if they are raped too?

and what do you think those are? can you give any examples? or are we supposed to do that for you?

I'll get back to you. But there's always a few things Democrats and Republicans can generally agree on. Start with those, and go from there.
great! i love your optimism lets start by listing what those things might be and go from there

How about giving The Unborn some rights, any rights at all? Nope Dems will burn down entire towns to fight that.
How about decriminalizing prostitution for minors in California? No...I don't think Conservatives will agree to that either.
How about enforcing the Law with regards to Sanctuary Cities? No, Dems won't go along with that.
Oh, how about making our Nation safer by restricting immigration from Terrorist States, and vetting so called refugees more stringently? No, the Dems won't like that either.
Oh, I know, how about giving local communities more control over Education? No, the Dems won't do that either.
How about reducing our regulatory overhead, and restrictions on businesses and individuals so they can be relieved of costly over regulation and thrive again? No Dems won't go for that because they believe in the fairy tale of global warming.
How about making Health Care Competitive and Affordable? Nope Dems won't go for that.

Anyways there is my list of just a few things we can work together with The Dem Party.

Exactly then how do your propose to stop it? Wait until it crosses the border and gets distributed 100,000 ways to a 10,000 different cities?
If that's the best one can do, of course you don't wave them across, but there could be a lot more heat on the countries supplying this shit to us. Of course, the government should be waging another Nancy-Reagan-type Just Say No / This is your brain--this is your brain on drugs campaign, targeting kids watching their Saturday cartoons and playing their video games online. It can be cool to stay clean. You just gotta convince them.

I'd like to see the Republicans STOP trying to defund Planned Parenthood. (80% of its patients receive birth control services. That PREVENTS abortion, right?)
It is not even right to defund them for performing a legal procedure, particularly because women pay for that procedure, cash on the barrel head, and it ain't cheap, so it's not being "subsidized" through the backdoor. Not a leg to stand on, in reality. I don't know a single woman who supports defunding Planned Parenthood. It would be in the Repub's best interests to agree to this one. Just check with their base.

View attachment 106544

The patient may also go to a public health clinic, a participating physician, etc.. PPH is just another vendor in the healthcare chain.

So when you’re taking about funding or not funding, what is really at stake is Title X and Medicare. Will the GOP increase funding for these programs that are primarily used by the poor? I am doubtful. But hey…lets see what happens.
It is the only low cost all are welcome place around here for a woman to go regardless of her income or insurance status. Also treats teens that would prefer not to get pregnant but don't wish to tell their parents. I don't know about Title X and Medicare. But my local paper has been keeping tabs and tells me that the current bill or WHATEVER IT IS that the senate passed to repeal ObamaCare also includes defunding of Planned Parenthood. Not a smart idea in my book.

In part.

I’m not disagreeing with you; as someone who used to work with PPH and my HCS refers people there all the time. They perform a vital service.

I was just highlighting the funding mechanisms.

I dont how sick demented neo nazis like you can claim to love america yet hate the majority of Americans purely based on their skin color.... do you sick fucks consider the irish to be people yet?
I said we have a lot of minorities, you automatic go to the race card. I see you are a bitter person. Also what numbers are you using to get the poverty rate. If you go by prices from New York yes lots of people in South Carolina would be considered poor. Like the city I live in rent is high. 1 bedroom apartment is about $800 a month, but you go 30 miles down the road you could get one for $400. So what rate are you talking about? Also we don't have too many hateful pricks like yourself here. See we don't have the riots you liberal States have.

I Report!
You Deride!

so your saying if a dad pimps out his daughter, the daughter should go to prison? what the fuck is wrong with you? do you think women should be stoned if they are raped too?

:trolls:

Also it's not my party that keeps minorities uneducated and on welfare all for a vote. That in itself is evil.

If that's the best one can do, of course you don't wave them across, but there could be a lot more heat on the countries supplying this shit to us. Of course, the government should be waging another Nancy-Reagan-type Just Say No / This is your brain--this is your brain on drugs campaign, targeting kids watching their Saturday cartoons and playing their video games online. It can be cool to stay clean. You just gotta convince them.

You live in fairy tale land. Heroin is everywhere. Some stupid commercial on TV is not going to stop the Cravings for Heroin when you are addicted.
The only way to stop it, is from making it unavailable. Stop it cold at the border.

Just say NO? An Addict can't say NO. That is the point of getting someone to try Heroin. It only takes one time to be addicted. The more it is available the more chance your kids have of being offered it.

Do I want a shooting War on Drugs? No, but we are going to have to take more aggressive action than telling a junkie to put down The Needle while it is already in his vein.

Shut it down cold at the border, and stamp out the supply everywhere else if necessary.

Keep on dancing.

And you won’t answer.

Racist? Where do you get that from?
It’s all that’s left. When you are happy with the policy before Obama, not during Obama, and seem to be happy about it after Obama…you don’t have a policy disagreement with Obama.

True, I didn’t know you during the Bush years but if you were like most Conservatives; you were all for the war at the time.
Now we’ve had 8 years of Obama continuing the policies, more or less—as you point out; we’re still there and you have called it “illegal”.
The question is will you say Trump is doing something illegal when he leaves them there? And you’re too much of a pussy to answer.

Okay going with your logic. Liberals say that the Iraq war was illegal, even calling Bush a war criminal. So is Obama a war criminal also since he continued the war?

Great…now is Trump a war criminal for not bringing the troops home the first moment he can? If not…why not?

View attachment 106544

In part.

I’m not disagreeing with you; as someone who used to work with PPH and my HCS refers people there all the time. They perform a vital service.

I was just highlighting the funding mechanisms.
Then did the Senate just vote to defund all of Medicaid/Title X? They have apparently done something embedded in the language of the Obamacare repeal. Our Republican Senator (Susan Collins) was not happy about it and said so, so I'm sure it's in there.
I'm not arguing with you, either. I'm just trying to understand.

Also it's not my party that keeps minorities uneducated and on welfare all for a vote. That in itself is evil.

Your party is responsible for education in 30+ states. Do the GOP governors do anything except take credit for whatever works and blame the democrats for anything that doesn’t?

Forum List

Back