Can win Obama win a debate Against Newt ??

Sorry, but the idea that this country is on the wrong track is an illusion perpetrated by the Republican crazies. They've been bitching about Obama since the day after the 2008 election and have done everything in their power -- from outright lying to running interference in Congress -- to keep him from doing anything, and then blaming him for hit all going wrong. It's the damn Republicans who are the freaking idiots who need to be tossed out of office. Newt doesn't stand a chance. He's got more baggage than Marley's Ghost. Thank God. Now if we could only get rid of a good chunk of those idiots Republicans in the House and Senate we'd be so much better off.

Obviously 70% are fooled by those crazies. Only 54% were fooled by Obama last election.

The only problem is that none of that 70% is advocating we follow the direction Republicans are proposing

Obviously. Which is why they picked up 6 Senate seats and 63 House seats last year.

What I love is how Newt chews up the blundering bunch of lame GOP candidates and Republicans say.......See? Newt is such a good debater

Gingrich will spank Obama in a debate.

I still think I would prefer Romney to be the candidate but I can't help getting a little excited about the thought of Gingrich setting fire to Obama's straw men one after the other.

When 70% plus of Americans think the country is on the wrong track, Obama has no chance of winning a majority of those people.

This is just wishful thinking.

I think the country is on the wrong track but im voting obama.

Because obama has been preventing from moving it in the direction it needs to go.

Wishful thinking? No, it is reality. More than 70% think we're on the wrong track.
Perhaps when you show me all the other Presidents who won a second term with numbers like that, I'll think Obama might have a chance.
You might find that next to the articles Obama wrote at Law Review.
Good luck! I'll wait here.

Conservatives imagine that this will be a referendum on Obama. While it certainly will be to a great extent, people arent going to just elect any candidate you pick.

You honestly consider Newt Gingrich a formidable candidate? The man is an idiot.

Only in the conservative bubble is obama an idiot. In reality hes a pretty smart man, even his opponents admit this. Your up against a tough fight kid.

I still think I would prefer Romney to be the candidate but I can't help getting a little excited about the thought of Gingrich setting fire to Obama's straw men one after the other.

Lol are you serious?

Lets have a little hypothetical debate right here.

If you were Newt and i was Obama, what would you say to me?

Lol are you serious?

You have the right to remain silent.

Ending with handcuffs. :badgrin:

Lol are you serious?

I would say to you, "quit being a 'tard".

Because obama has been preventing from moving it in the direction it needs to go.

Wishful thinking? No, it is reality. More than 70% think we're on the wrong track.
Perhaps when you show me all the other Presidents who won a second term with numbers like that, I'll think Obama might have a chance.

Conservatives imagine that this will be a referendum on Obama. While it certainly will be to a great extent, people arent going to just elect any candidate you pick.

You honestly consider Newt Gingrich a formidable candidate? The man is an idiot.

Only in the conservative bubble is obama an idiot. In reality hes a pretty smart man, even his opponents admit this. Your up against a tough fight kid.

Anytime you're up against "Chicago Politics" it's a tough fight. Obama isn't an idiot, he just isn't a smart president.

Lol are you serious?

why won't you lift the moratorium on offshore drilling ??

Conservatives imagine that this will be a referendum on Obama.

70% wrong track, 8.6% unemployment and $1 trillion plus deficits.....why would it be a referendum on Obama?

Lol are you serious?

why won't you lift the moratorium on offshore drilling ??

Id probably tell you we ended the moratorium on drilling in the gulf on Oct 12, 2010.

Done.

70% wrong track, 8.6% unemployment and $1 trillion plus deficits.....why would it be a referendum on Obama?

Again, obama isnt going to be on that stage alone. Your gonna have to pit someone against him. Good luck.

LOL....Congress isn't running against the President.

Even better....

Newt is........a guy who got kicked out of Congress

Excellent! He should blame Newt for the economy! :lol:

no he should just blame newt for living a live that is the antithesis of everything he espouses now.

Hes a morally bankrupt professional "influencer" that has no ideas of real value, but always thinks hes the most important guy in the room.

Its easy to sound smart in a room with Bachmann, Perry, and Cain. All you have to do is say the same rhetorical nonsense you said the day before and then pause for applause.

Again, obama isnt going to be on that stage alone. Your gonna have to pit someone against him. Good luck.

You bet. He'll be pit against someone who hasn't failed to lead for the past 3 years.

Even better....

Newt is........a guy who got kicked out of Congress

no he should just blame newt for living a live that is the antithesis of everything he espouses now.

Hes a morally bankrupt professional "influencer" that has no ideas of real value, but always thinks hes the most important guy in the room.

Its easy to sound smart in a room with Bachmann, Perry, and Cain. All you have to do is say the same rhetorical nonsense you said the day before and then pause for applause.

I guess he could say "Hope and Change" a few dozen times. Of course it's harder to say that when you have to defend Obama's record the last few years.

I guess he could say "Hope and Change" a few dozen times. Of course it's harder to say that when you have to defend Obama's record the last few years.

20-something months of private sector job growth is a fairly good record.

Forum List

Back