Can you not see?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
This vaccine wouldn't be coming along if the president had supposedly been "failing" in his response to this virus. He brought together the biggest conglomeration of private drug makers in American history to develop a vaccine for this virus. He got the private sector to work together to find therapeutic regimens to mitigate it. He was looking ahead while you, the Democrats, the supposed adults here, were each pointing fingers at him and looking to score political points.

Grow up and give the man some credit. Even, if Trump loses, so be it, but I will not vote for an incompetent fool like Joe Biden while he is led by his far-left handlers on a path to slit the throat of our nation, nor will I vote for a libertarian who is seeking attention and not attempting to use that attention to pass along meaningful policy goals to her potential voters.

No, I don't like Trump, nor do I care about his tweeting, but I do admire his strength and tenacity. He has America's best interests at heart while you all bicker and complain about his demeanor and try to spin everything he does into a negative. I admire his drive. I revile those who try to undermine his every step. Spare me your proclamations of supposedly having the best interests of this country at heart when you can't even see the good things a leader of the opposite side has done for the country through the hatred in your hearts.

I am voting for him. That's it, that's all. Friends who ask me to compromise my core values in order to remain their friends are not true friends, they will accept me for who I am and what I believe or they will not. If you can't accept that, you can unfriend me right now.

Hatred this potent only blinds you to real friendship, and it blinds you to the positive things people do.

Last edited:
This vaccine wouldn't be coming along if the president had supposedly been "failing" in his response to this virus. He brought together the biggest conglomeration of private drug makers in American history to develop a vaccine for this virus. He got the private sector to work together to find therapeutic regimens to mitigate it. He was looking ahead while you, the Democrats, the supposed adults here, were each pointing fingers at him and looking to score political points.

Grow up and give the man some credit. Even, if Trump loses, so be it, but I will not vote for an incompetent fool like Joe Biden while he is led by his far-left handlers on a path to slit the throat of our nation, nor will I vote for a libertarian who is seeking attention and not attempting to use that attention to pass along meaningful policy goals to her potential voters.

No, I don't like Trump, nor do I care about his tweeting, but I do admire his strength and tenacity. He has America's best interests at heart while you all bicker and complain about his demeanor and try to spin everything he does into a negative. I admire his drive. I revile those who try to undermine his every step. Spare me your proclamations of supposedly having the best interests of this country at heart when you can't even see the good things a leader of the opposite side has done for the country through the hatred in your hearts.

I am voting for him. That's it, that's all. Friends who ask me to compromise my core values in order to remain their friends are not true friends, they will accept me for who I am and what I believe or they will not. If you can't accept that, you can unfriend me right now.

Hatred this potent only blinds you to real friendship, and it blinds you to the positive things people do.

Lol, he can't take credit for it. He did nothing.

Yeah I’m all that familiar with the ins and outs and I know a lot of red tape has been eliminated, but I’m not sure if it’s because of Trump. Not saying it isn’t, just saying I don’t know.

Sure it is his fault when something happens BUT never his success when he takes NUMEROUS active actions against or for something. Using your logic NO president has ever done anything at all EVER. By the way I notice you did not include at least 2 complete informative sentences in your drive by response.

You're actually sitting here suggesting researchers needed incentive from an orange klown who kept telling anyone who would listen that COVID was nothing?

Might want to rethink your thrust here.

Repeat yourself if you must.

Or, you can tell the truth, instead. It's you choice if you wish to lie, however.

He removed much of the financial risk the pharmaceutical companies would have faced, otherwise, and did so in order to fast track the vaccine.

You're actually sitting here suggesting researchers needed incentive from an orange klown who kept telling anyone who would listen that COVID was nothing?

Might want to rethink your thrust here.
LOL you liars are still at it denying what Trump said, what he did and what actions he took. Most sentient humans ( which leaves out most liberals) know the truth and are not buying your repeated lies on the subject.

Or, you can tell the truth, instead. It's you choice if you wish to lie, however.

He removed much of the financial risk the pharmaceutical companies would have faced, otherwise, and did so in order to fast track the vaccine.

Pharmaceutical companies don't develop drugs. They just make them.

Moron Every big pharm has a research division that does IN FACT create new drugs in house to market. God any more lies you wanna tell, or have you run out?

An effective vaccine will be the most profitable thing any pharmaceutical company ever produced. If Trump did anything it was to slow down the mad race for a vaccine that would be happening now no matter who was president.

You and Crepitus are both naive to sit there and think Trump did nothing. Blind, both of you. Even I can acknowledge Obama did some good things for this country. See, that's the thing about being dispassionate, I can see the good everyone does, even from people I hate or dislike.

You're actually dumb enough to limit him to what he says or does on television.

Did you seriously say that out loud? Pharmaceutical companies have research and science divisions. They don't make candy you know.

Yeah I’m all that familiar with the ins and outs and I know a lot of red tape has been eliminated, but I’m not sure if it’s because of Trump. Not saying it isn’t, just saying I don’t know.
Under what other presidency have regulations been cut to this degree?

7C31DED9-0E54-4425-8B4B-052E641D90A4.jpeg

Trump's war on regulations is real. But is it working?
Trump's war on regulations is real. But is it working?
Jan 20, 2018Trump's war on regulations is real. ... had repealed 22 regulations for each new rule issued, and cut regulatory costs by $8.1 billion—a headline number for what former White House Chief ...

You and Crepitus are both naive to sit there and think Trump did nothing. Blind, both of you. Even I can acknowledge Obama did some good things for this country. See, that's the thing about being dispassionate, I can see the good everyone does, even from people I hate or dislike.

You're actually dumb enough to limit him to what he says or does on television.

"Blind"? Or "unable to read"?
I didn't say Rump "did nothing". I said he said it was nothing.

Did you seriously say that out loud? Pharmaceutical companies have research and science divisions. They don't make candy you know.

Come on, Man, don't you know -- NASA doesn't develop any rockets. THey just fly them around.

I thought it was common knowledge that Pharmaceutical companies develop drugs, but I should learn to never underestimate the dedication political hacks can have by way of keeping their brains free of knowledge. Knowing things always gets in the way of blind obedience.

Correct, they make drugs. Those drugs are developed by taxpayers, through the NIH.

>> The CISI study, underwritten by the National Biomedical Research Foundation, mapped the relationship between NIH-funded research and every new drug approved by the FDA between 2010 and 2016. The authors found that each of the 210 medicines approved for market came out of research supported by the NIH. Of the $100 billion it spent nationally during this period, more than half of it — $64 billion — ended up helping the development of 84 first-in-class drugs.​
But the NIH doesn’t get to use the profits from these drugs to fund more research, the way it might under a model based on developing needed drugs and curing the sick, as opposed to serving Wall Street. Instead, publicly funded labs conduct years of basic research to get to a breakthrough, which is then snatched up, tweaked, and patented (privatized) by companies who turn around and reap billions with 1,000-times-cost mark-ups on drugs developed with taxpayer money.​
Those companies then spend the profits on executive bonuses and share buybacks, and lavish mass marketing campaigns to increase sales of amphetamines, benzos, opioids, and dick pills.​
And with what’s left over, they lobby to keep threats to this massive scam at bay, all while scooping up more NIH-funded breakthroughs and starting the process anew.​
... If private industry isn’t doing basic research, and continues to gut long-flat-lined R&D budgets, what the hell are they spending their money on? (That one has an answer; see graph below)​
image1.png
<<​

Sorry you didn't know this, but then that's kind of your job since you chose to take this on.

Anything else?

Last edited:
Here ya go Rumpbots, I don't know if you might recognize this Congresscritter, advocating for your interests....

Gotta pay attention.

Forum List

Back