Can't make this up

Actually you can make it up. You just did.

Trump wasn't "cutting" funding, he was eliminating it.

Democrats in NY are cutting funding for the special Olympics and giving themselves a raise a week after attacking president Trump for cutting funding to the special Olympics

New York State Cuts Special Olympics Funding, Gives Raises To Lawmakers

To be fair, in the mind of a democrat those special needs kids should have been aborted.

Serves them right.

They are damaged goods and of very little good to the state. All they do is produce carbon and use natural resources.

Actually, Trump's Sec. of Education, Betsy DeVos called for elimination of funding for Special Olympics while calling for an increase of funding to private charter schools!

Actually, Trump's Sec. of Education, Betsy DeVos called for elimination of funding for Special Olympics while calling for an increase of funding to private charter schools!

Wise decision. The Fed shouldn't be funding special Olympics that's what private donors and foundations should be doing.

Funding charter schools is more in line with the Fed.

Wise decision. The Fed shouldn't be funding special Olympics that's what private donors and foundations should be doing.

Funding charter schools is more in line with the Fed.

The Feds should not be funding anything to do with education. Education should be funded mostly on the local level and with the state helping out. There should be no Dept of Ed and the Feds have done nothing but fuck things up since it was created.

Last edited:

Which part exactly did I make up?
Trump wasn’t cutting, he was eliminating it. Your bullshit link only lies further

Hmmm... interesting.

Just out of curiosity what is it called when one cuts funding to zero?

Anywho, apparently President Twitter had a good idea for a change, Special Olympics should never have been receiving Federal Funds in the first place, heck USOC doesn't get federal funding except for military programs and it seems to do just fine.

Last edited:
If I had my way, we'd cut all funding to all of it and let parents pay for their kids out of their own pockets and not mine. Kids aren't learning anything in public schools these days anyway. Maybe their parents would at least take an interest and try to get something for their money far a change. It's obvious they aren't paying any attention now.

Trump wasn’t cutting, he was eliminating it. Your bullshit link only lies further

Are you seriously suggesting that if you find something one year and reduce that funding to nothing the following year you haven’t cut funding?

In Federal Gub'mint Speak
Cutting funding: less of an increase than what you were originally going to get.

In other words, In the Federal Government, when you cut funding for a program you give it more funding than it had before.;)

Hmmm... interesting.

Anywho, apparently President Twitter had a good idea for a change, Special Olympics should never have been receiving Federal Funds in the first place, heck USOC doesn't get federal funding except for military programs and it seems to do just fine.

I agree. Zero bucks for this stuff.
The falseness though is that NY State was only reducing their contributions while the blob was eliminating the Fed’s. It’s a false comparison.

I don’t expect any apology or anything since lying and being a Trump supporter go hand in hand. But I do point out the lies.

Hmmm... interesting.

I agree. Zero bucks for this stuff.
Cool, Why get hung up on semantics? IMHO I don't think the OP was intentionally trying to deceive anybody...

On the flip side of that Donny isn't proposing eliminating funding from Special Olympics then giving himself a raise, pretty bad optics on the part of the New York Plutocrats.

Forum List

Back