Capital Gains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which could require the board of directors to risk a breach of their fiduciary duty toward the shareholders.

Boil it down, and you know what you end up with? The arrogant belief of liberals that they have the authority to determine how much profit a private company should be allowed to make.

I care less how much profit they make. Kinda the point. Not my concern. What they cost society is though.

I care less how much profit they make. Kinda the point. Not my concern. What they cost society is though.
You make no sense. You obviously do care how much profit they make. But you don’t care who actually pays the taxes.

Like many liberals, what you care about (all you care about, ultimately) is seizing money from private entities to spend as you deem appropriate — which translates into simple “redistribution of wealth.”

Without investment many companies woudn't possess the resources to grow, certainly not as fast as they could.. This in turn, allows others to be employed.
That would require investment to go poof.

Hardly the case

You make no sense. You obviously do care how much profit they make. But you don’t care who actually pays the taxes.

Like many liberals, what you care about (all you care about, ultimately) is seizing money from private entities to spend as you deem appropriate — which translates into simple “redistribution of wealth.”

Better they pay for their costs than me.

When I win the billion dollar powerball, my taxable amount will be $999,999,998.00 and I will gladly pay uncle same his 36.5% tax on that.

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules for starting a thread in Zone 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back