Carrier & Trump

How so? You have no source and it makes no sense. A tax relief isn't a payment so you need to explain.

It doesn't matter if it's a tax subsidy or a handout. Carrier will use the money to build a factory, and send American jobs to Mexico. Trump should have told Carrier he's ripping up NAFTA, like he promised and that Carrier would be taxed for every Mexican import they try to send back to the US. THis would have saved ALL the jobs instead of just half or so. I think we should rip the Carrier deal up and demand a better one. He's a terrible negotiator.

He is not president yet!

And he is better than Obama, as the far left told us that we should just accept this as the new norm.

He was wheeling and dealing with Carrier, and then laughably celebrating the "win" as if he were President. It doesn't matter if he's not yet President. He claims its his deal.

Trump is a joke. One second he was going to slop tariffs on companies like Carrier. Next second , Carrier gets a $7 million tax giveaway they do not deserve. His first idea would save ALL the jobs. NAFTA was a mistake and has to be scrapped pronto.

Yes it does matter if he is president yet as you want him to do things he can not do now.

I will give Trump two years to do what he says he is going to do.

Until he actually takes office you can not expect Trump to tear up a treaty!

I expect him to tell Carrier and other job killing greedsters that NAFTA will be done, gone and over. He should have told them to go ahead and send all the jobs to Mexico but expect to pay a tariff on each import you try to send back. He coulld have told them this, and should have. It would have forced Carrier to kill their whole plan , and would have saved ALL the jobs, without taking money out if the Indiana governments pocket. Instead, only some jobs are saved, and Indiana taxpayers have a seven million dollar gap in their budget to make up elsewhere. What a bad deal! Low Energy!

We do not know what was said between all involved.

It is all speculation on the details of the conversations.

Regressives are very pissed off that Trump is already making America great (their worst fear)... and he isn't even the president yet!

America becomes great because the govt pays for the workers of the private companies. If this happened in any other country the US govt would decry it as COMMUNISM.

Of course, it is using the tax dollars paid by the residents of Indiana to bribe Carrier to only send 1,000 jobs to Mexico, on the promise to keep jobs 1,000 jobs in the Hossier State. Will they demand $7 million more in a few years? If Trump doesn't send additional bribes will these saved jobs leave Indiana? Will other businesses smell the green and demand more tax cuts or head to Mexico or Asia?

Speaking of Asia, how do the Trump supporters feel about his break with policy on the sensitive issue of Taiwan? Some say it was a strategic move, others a bewildering fuck up by an inexperienced yokel with no diplomatic experience, in lyrical form:

One blind mouse. One blind mouse
See how he ran. See how he ran.
He ran after the farmer's wife,
Who cut off his penis with a carving knife,
Did you ever see such a sight in your life,
As one blind mouse.

I highlighted your lie in red. Its a blatant big fat mouth type lie typical of the left. They have no valid argument so they lie, shocker.

Carrier Will Receive $7 Million in Tax Breaks to Keep Jobs in Indiana

In truth the 7 million will be paid over ten years, and is money that might have gone to repair roads & other necessary eroding infrastructure (creating jobs) in Indiana, which is now going to Carrier. Call it what you will, we will never know what went on behind the curtain, or what other promises may have been made to United Tech. a major defense contractor and the owner of Carrier. Are they incentives or bribes, and how will other companies and industries not seek to obtain such a reward?

Will the jobs saved by this deal be a cost-benefit for Indiana, or a cost deficit? We need to wait and see, but the practice seems to be a dangerous move and one which others will see as an opportunity to tap into government largess.

It's been reported, though without emphasis, since the first time I heard about the Trump save. Look it up.

It is on those making the claim to back up their claims, but as a far left drone you refuse to post actual facts!

If it was that easy then you could have posted a link, but did not as it must be only in far left blog sites!
https://thinkprogress.org/carrier-letter-trump-doesnt-want-you-to-read-bccb2eee9c3d#.va2fwzl7u
Actually, I heard it first on Fox or CNN, and have heard it repeated here and there. NY Times also covered it, but I suppose that--and any other site that covers the news--will be considered a "far left blog site" by you. Don't say I didn't show you, though.

It is on those making the claim to back up their claims, but as a far left drone you refuse to post actual facts!

If it was that easy then you could have posted a link, but did not as it must be only in far left blog sites!
https://thinkprogress.org/carrier-letter-trump-doesnt-want-you-to-read-bccb2eee9c3d#.va2fwzl7u
Actually, I heard it first on Fox or CNN, and have heard it repeated here and there. NY Times also covered it, but I suppose that--and any other site that covers the news--will be considered a "far left blog site" by you. Don't say I didn't show you, though.

Think progress is a known far left blog site, this why the far left fails!

The New York Times is also a known far left hack.

You might as well have posted from the onion!

Oh yes, oh yes, exactly what the far leftists said-)

Hey, 7 million is a lot of money, paid by the state where the jobs will be retained in. (no it isn't, but for the sake of argument, let us all play along)

Can ANYONE remember not tax breaks like this, but actual TRANSFER OF MONEY OUT OF THE FED TREASURY by Obysmal to help an industry?!?!?!

Nah, Obysmal would NEVER, ever do that, now would he-) Brookings: Cash for Clunkers failed

Oh my God, say it isn't so Obysmal and leftists-)

Why are these people so reality impaired?

Trump isn't trying to help industry, but keep jobs in America. Keep businesses in America that are LEAVING. Help the working class, the class which you are supposed to STAND FOR, morons.

Sure he is ... Plutocrats are always on the side of the working men and women in our country. I'm certain Donald Trump will seek to change the efforts by establishment Republicans to deny workers the right to collectively bargain for wages, benefits and working conditions, make sure women are paid the same as men who do the same work, and punish businesses, large and small, who hire and exploit workers not legally eligible to work in the our country.

Well, he's not a Marxist. He actually realizes that men work more and more dangerous jobs, which is why they earn more. Similar to how republicans work more than lazy regressive liberals, and thus earn more. Difficult to accept for some...

I expect him to tell Carrier and other job killing greedsters that NAFTA will be done, gone and over. He should have told them to go ahead and send all the jobs to Mexico but expect to pay a tariff on each import you try to send back. He coulld have told them this, and should have. It would have forced Carrier to kill their whole plan , and would have saved ALL the jobs, without taking money out if the Indiana governments pocket. Instead, only some jobs are saved, and Indiana taxpayers have a seven million dollar gap in their budget to make up elsewhere. What a bad deal! Low Energy!
I expect libtards to snivel as long as they aren't calling the shots. If revenues go down Indiana needs to spend less, not tax somebody else more. Liberals are too stupid to understand what could go wrong. This serves as an excellent example of why liberals should all be thrown out of office.

So you have your bases covered before a link is even presented to you. It is true, regardless. Go ask the folks whose jobs are leaving if that's all you will believe.

So you have no real proof of anything other than the far left Hack sites say it so!
I'm not wasting my time discussing this further. You asked for a link. I gave you one and told you other places I have heard it and seen it and you are rejecting them all out of hand. Why would I bother "arguing" about the veracity of a report when you discredit the NYTimes. Do you think they made up the facts so they could be sued? That is really really stunningly stupid.

Yes they have made up "facts" before.

Until actual documents appear, it is all speculation and lies told by the far left press!

The far left press has shown they will do all they can to take down Trump, even after he won!
Fox News, too?
The article is quite long, but the reference is below.

Whatever deal Trump struck with Carrier does not appear to have salvaged jobs at a separate branch of United Technologies in Huntington, Ind., that makes microprocessor-based controls for the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industries. That branch will move manufacturing operations to a new plant in Mexico, costing the city 700 jobs by 2018.

Hundreds could still lose jobs at Carrier's Indianapolis plant, despite Trump deal

Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it a lie!

So you have your bases covered before a link is even presented to you. It is true, regardless. Go ask the folks whose jobs are leaving if that's all you will believe.

So you have no real proof of anything other than the far left Hack sites say it so!
I'm not wasting my time discussing this further. You asked for a link. I gave you one and told you other places I have heard it and seen it and you are rejecting them all out of hand. Why would I bother "arguing" about the veracity of a report when you discredit the NYTimes. Do you think they made up the facts so they could be sued? That is really really stunningly stupid.

Until actual documents appear, it is all speculation and lies told by the far left press!

The far left press has shown they will do all they can to take down Trump, even after he won!
Fox News, too?

Whatever deal Trump struck with Carrier does not appear to have salvaged jobs at a separate branch of United Technologies in Huntington, Ind., that makes microprocessor-based controls for the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industries. That branch will move manufacturing operations to a new plant in Mexico, costing the city 700 jobs by 2018.

Hundreds could still lose jobs at Carrier's Indianapolis plant, despite Trump deal

Yet it still does not prove the claims of the OP!

Because no one knows what was said by all parties, only the far left hack sites are making things up as to what was said..

Carrier is till building a new factory in Mexico & now Trump is helping pay for it.

Fox News, too?

Because no one knows what was said by all parties, only the far left hack sites are making things up as to what was said..

Carrier is till building a new factory in Mexico & now Trump is helping pay for it.
I was making one point--that my "factoid" wasn't bullshit as you claimed. It's pretty obvious the OP has a slant, but mine was simply that this deal still leaves an equal number of Carrier employees out of a job. It was a limited victory. A good one, nonetheless, imo.

Fox News, too?

I was making one point--that my "factoid" wasn't bullshit as you claimed. It's pretty obvious the OP has a slant, but mine was simply that this deal still leaves an equal number of Carrier employees out of a job. It was a limited victory. A good one, nonetheless, imo.

It was BS as none of what you posted supports the claims made by the OP..

You just wanted to push the far left religion and nothing else!

You failed to support the words of the OP, just like the far left tis loosing all over the country!

But then again how much did we spend on all those dead alternative energy companies as the DNC donors got rich off of those ten of thousands loosing jobs?

Now do you see why it is hypocritical for far left drones like you to attack Trump on this?

Fox News, too?

Now you're lying. You said it showed that Trump was helping them Build in Mexico, you can't back it up so you're pretending you made other claims.

How so? You have no source and it makes no sense. A tax relief isn't a payment so you need to explain.
Really? If you have a 7 million dollar tax bill & someone rips it up, you don't have 7 million more than before the bill was ripped up.

You people are idiots.

Really? If you have a 7 million dollar tax bill & someone rips it up, you don't have 7 million more than before the bill was ripped up.

You people are idiots.

Yes so are all the far left drones that supported the alternative energy plan that killed ten of thousands of jobs and got the DNC donor rich!

You people are idiots.
Nobody pays taxes 10 years in advance so there was no tax bill. You're too stupid to vote.

Fox News, too?

You failed to support the words of the OP, just like the far left tis loosing all over the country!

But then again how much did we spend on all those dead alternative energy companies as the DNC donors got rich off of those ten of thousands loosing jobs?

Now do you see why it is hypocritical for far left drones like you to attack Trump on this?
You're deflecting.
I made my point, you didn't like it. Tough toenails.

Of course, it is using the tax dollars paid by the residents of Indiana to bribe Carrier to only send 1,000 jobs to Mexico, on the promise to keep jobs 1,000 jobs in the Hossier State. Will they demand $7 million more in a few years? If Trump doesn't send additional bribes will these saved jobs leave Indiana? Will other businesses smell the green and demand more tax cuts or head to Mexico or Asia?

Speaking of Asia, how do the Trump supporters feel about his break with policy on the sensitive issue of Taiwan? Some say it was a strategic move, others a bewildering fuck up by an inexperienced yokel with no diplomatic experience, in lyrical form:

As one blind mouse.
You aren't using tax dollars if you are not collecting them. I was expecting something that stupid. The citizens will benefit from the company staying, you liberals see everything the opposite of reality.

You people are idiots.

Yes so are all the far left drones that supported the alternative energy plan that killed ten of thousands of jobs and got the DNC donor rich!
Coal jobs lost due to cheaper gas? Those jobs?

You have two parties. The Rs that will fight green energy to help their fossil fuel donors and the Ds who will push for more green energy & less fossil fuel.

You are crying about the green energy industry donating to Ds & ignore the fossil fuel industries donating to & getting rich off the Rs. As your ignore the health risks & global warming aspects.

The Republicans: Bring back coal so miners can work & more Americans can get sick & die & future generations will face an uncertain future die to Global Warming.

Whats next? Bring back the Asbestos industry?

Fox News, too?

You're deflecting.
I made my point, you didn't like it. Tough toenails.

Yes we know you far left drones act like two year olds when you loose!

You had no real point, but tried to support the OP which you could not!

You people are idiots.
Nobody pays taxes 10 years in advance so there was no tax bill. You're too stupid to vote.
So, a ten year hiatus in your property tax would be worthless to you?

As one blind mouse.
You aren't using tax dollars if you are not collecting them. I was expecting something that stupid. The citizens will benefit from the company staying, you liberals see everything the opposite of reality.

You people are idiots.

You have two parties. The Rs that will fight green energy to help their fossil fuel donors and the Ds who will push for more green energy & less fossil fuel.

You are crying about the green energy industry donating to Ds & ignore the fossil fuel industries donating to & getting rich off the Rs. As your ignore the health risks & global warming aspects.

The Republicans: Bring back coal so miners can work & more Americans can get sick & die & future generations will face an uncertain future die to Global Warming.

See how the far left will ignore what the far left did in the past eight years!

They really can not see their hypocrisy, but they will run their debunked religious narratives at all costs!

You people are idiots.
So, a ten year hiatus in your property tax would be worthless to you?
It goes up and down every year so there is no set obligation but if my home was employing enough bodies to make it worthwhile to keep me, they might consider it. Liberals would rather a business die if they can't rob them.

As one blind mouse.

You people are idiots.

They really can not see their hypocrisy, but they will run their debunked religious narratives at all costs!

What did the left do the past 8 years?
1) Recovered from the Republican generated worst recession in 80 years
2) Record string of monthly job gains
3) Ended quagmire wars
4) Got millions more American insured
5) Set regulations to prevent another near meltdown that taxpayers would need to pay
6) Equal pay for women
7) Advancement of gay marriage
8) Stopped Iran from getting a nuke through multilateral talks
9) 4.6% unemployment rate
10) reduced greenhouse gas emissions

All your your party putting politics ahead of this country's interest.
Lets see what your loud mouthed cheeto does from here.

As one blind mouse.

You people are idiots.

3) Ended quagmire wars
5) Set regulations to prevent another near meltdown that taxpayers would need to pay
6) Equal pay for women

Yes we know you believe the far left religious dogma without question or hesitation!

Now concede like Hilary did!

As one blind mouse.

You people are idiots.

3) Ended quagmire wars
6) Equal pay for women

Yes we know you believe the far left religious dogma without question or hesitation!

Now concede like Hilary did!

I stated facts, asswipe. Where are yours.

Forum List

Back