Carson becoming HUD secretary makes ZERO sense

The current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development was a mayor and his education is in political science and law. What made him qualified?
Hell if I know. What does that have to do with this topic? Monkey see monkey do?

It's the worst run department in the entire government and it is INFESTED WITH DEMOCRAT COCKROACHES.
It makes a lot of sense because Carson has some very solid theories and personal experiences on how to help neighborhoods in minority communities.

There is no way to make the worst run agency in the government worse than it already is, more wasteful than it already is, and more corrupt than it already is. Carson instantly becomes the most credible and honest person to head the department in decades.

You do realize the most wasteful, ill run department in the government is the military right?
Totally agree especially in the last 8 years where Obama fired everyone who disagreed with him and replaced them with no nothing sycophants, and yes men.

What great men he has already chosen to clean up the last 8 years of damage done by the most clueless, worthless, ideological idiot of a president in US HISTORY. America should be thankful Trump was elected to fix Obama's mile high pile of mistakes.

the military has been ill run and wasteful for many many many years. Not just the last 8. That's what happens when you spend more money on defense than the next 5 top nations in the world, and yet some of those countries has better technology than you do still.

We went from 9 Trillion National Debt to 20 Trillion National Debt Under Obama Bin Laden, and the Middle East is in Flames and loan wolf and sleeper cell terrorists are in the US, and illegal aliens running amuck. We have a military in disarray and disrepair & the US lost 5 million manufacturing jobs under his watch while China gained 20 million.

But wait Martie, tell them what else they have won!

Trillions of dollars in Obamacare costs starting to become due in 2017 and 2018, and a complete crash and burn of our health care system. So bad that Obummercare has to be scrapped.

And we are a divided nation, lead by a divisive racist president, who does not care for his people, and only is concerned with his legacy and ideology. Thanks Obama.

Mount Blunder is Obama's Legacy. He is statistically and categorically the worst president in US history.

Last edited:
Do left wing racists really think a Black guy isn't flexible enough to deal with federal bureaucracy as well as he did with medical bureaucracy?

Remember, same bunch that refers to him as "Sleepy"... and we know what that is code for.

What's to be said of 'the bunch' who refers to a brilliant surgeon as 'sleepy'?

also, the brilliant surgeon that had just weeks before didn't thin he was qualified to run a government agency.

He didn't say that. Can you provide a link?

Business manager and close friend Armstrong Williams said Carson won't join the incoming Trump administration and would only serve as an unofficial adviser.

Circa on Tuesday reported that Carson had been offered the position, citing Williams. But Williams told The Hill that no specific offer had been made.

"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him," Williams told The Hill in a phone call.

"Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

Carson not interested in serving in Trump administration

Don't look now, but Dr. Carson has accepted a Trump cabinet post as Secretary of Housing.

Remember, same bunch that refers to him as "Sleepy"... and we know what that is code for.

also, the brilliant surgeon that had just weeks before didn't thin he was qualified to run a government agency.

Business manager and close friend Armstrong Williams said Carson won't join the incoming Trump administration and would only serve as an unofficial adviser.

Circa on Tuesday reported that Carson had been offered the position, citing Williams. But Williams told The Hill that no specific offer had been made.

"Dr. Carson was never offered a specific position, but everything was open to him," Williams told The Hill in a phone call.

"Dr. Carson feels he has no government experience, he's never run a federal agency. The last thing he would want to do was take a position that could cripple the presidency."

Don't look now, but Dr. Carson has accepted a Trump cabinet post as Secretary of Housing.

Yes, after he said himself that he wasn't qualified. :spinner:

upload_2016-12-8_15-16-32.png

The current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development was a mayor and his education is in political science and law. What made him qualified?
Hell if I know. What does that have to do with this topic? Monkey see monkey do?

It's the worst run department in the entire government and it is INFESTED WITH DEMOCRAT COCKROACHES.
It makes a lot of sense because Carson has some very solid theories and personal experiences on how to help neighborhoods in minority communities.

There is no way to make the worst run agency in the government worse than it already is, more wasteful than it already is, and more corrupt than it already is. Carson instantly becomes the most credible and honest person to head the department in decades.

You do realize the most wasteful, ill run department in the government is the military right?
Link

What link are you going to say is fake and which are you going to support as the truth?
Shotgun it.
But can you find one link?
And please, don't give it as dollars. The military has one of the biggest cuts of the pie, keep it as a percentage.

Again, he didn't say that. Can you prove your misunderstanding?

Ok, for me to understand your position. YOU tell me what you think he meant.

Racist democrats trusted political hack Leon Panetta who never served in the Military and had zero experience in intelligence, to be CIA director but they don't trust a Black man, even one who retired as a brain surgeon, to be HUD director. No surprises here.

Stop deflecting. Post a link where Dr. Carson said he wasn't qualified.

Racist democrats trusted political hack Leon Panetta who never served in the Military and had zero experience in intelligence, to be CIA director but they don't trust a Black man, even one who retired as a brain surgeon, to be HUD director. No surprises here.
I am neither a racist nor a democrat. Carson is a brilliant surgeon & a very nice man. Neither of those are qualifications to run a department that is ripe with fraud & abuse.

But please, show us your ass some more

Link

What link are you going to say is fake and which are you going to support as the truth?
Shotgun it.
And please, don't give it as dollars. The military has one of the biggest cuts of the pie, keep it as a percentage.

Here is a good link to just give you an idea.

McCain specifically pounced on the budget at the Pentagon, including a $2.4 billion cost overrun on the Navy’s new aircraft carrier. He said the waste specifically harms his mission to lift the sequestration caps on the military’s budget.

McCain's report found that the Army is spending $50,000 to research whether elephants in South Africa can detect bombs.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/241304-mccain-highlights-billions-in-wasteful-government-spending

I am neither a racist nor a democrat. Carson is a brilliant surgeon & a very nice man. Neither of those are qualifications to run a department that is ripe with fraud & abuse.

He is there to clean it up, and will get rid of all of the dishonest lying America hating Liberal Scum in there. He'll do more to clean up Hud in his first 100 days than Obama did in 2,000 days.

I did post a link... what am I deflecting from?

In my career I've been handed departments and responsibilities where I had very little experience and training. But I had good people who did, and my job then was to make sure they could work effectively.

Just like every officer in the military, you let your sergeants run the daily operations and stay out of their way.

I did post a link... what am I deflecting from?

What link, please?

He is a brain surgeon not a real estate professional. He was certainly qualified to work at some capacity in the medical arena but Housing?

WTF?

This one baffles me too. Best I can come up with is just that Trump thinks the post is so worthless that he can hand it out as a political prize to Carson for supporting him.

Link

Shotgun it.

Here is a good link to just give you an idea.

McCain specifically pounced on the budget at the Pentagon, including a $2.4 billion cost overrun on the Navy’s new aircraft carrier. He said the waste specifically harms his mission to lift the sequestration caps on the military’s budget.

McCain's report found that the Army is spending $50,000 to research whether elephants in South Africa can detect bombs.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/241304-mccain-highlights-billions-in-wasteful-government-spending
You claimed the military had the most pork in the Federal government.
Your link does not support that.
If your claim is in dollars, then maybe yes, since the military has the largest budget.

He is a brain surgeon not a real estate professional. He was certainly qualified to work at some capacity in the medical arena but Housing?

WTF?

This one baffles me too. Best I can come up with is just that Trump thinks the post is so worthless that he can hand it out as a political prize to Carson for supporting him.

Was that also Obama's thinking when he handed the prize to Castro?

Forum List

Back