Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She did it. Accidentally or not. She did it, just as Scott Peterson killed Stacey and their unborn child. If she DIDN'T do it, then she's a sick asshole for partying while that child rotted somewhere. No GRIEF. No REMORSE. Just party time.
Save it. That bitch can sit with Scott as far as I'm concerned. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it. I don't give a fuck if someone in the audience stands up Perry Mason style and screams I DID IT! I CONFESS! Casey showed nothing...absolutely nothing...while that childs body rotted. Kick her ass in the cell and then snuff her sorry ass out as far as I'm concerned. The night they do it, I'll make sure I go to a local bar and raise one to her as I laugh and party for a few hours.

Someone killed that little girl. I can't say it was Casey but it sure looks like it.

If an adult finds a 3 year old child in a pool not moving, they call 911. They do not tape the kids mouth with duct tape and put the body in a bag to dump it somewhere.

It's murder and it was Casey that hid the disappearance.....

So the hell with the US constitution right? Someone died so someone has to pay and it doesn't matter if they actually did it or not!

Agreed that someone should have called 911 and the duct tape sounds sinister, but I haven't seen anything that said she did that and didn't the grandpa's neighbor say that the kid was over there? Because, Casey was out shopping, arting and having a good time?

Now, I know that it's murder and Casey seems to be mentally ill, but that doesn't mean that she's the one that killed that baby. This is why we have a justice system and the constitution demands a fair trial. I'm not saying that she's not guilty either, she could've done it for all I know.

I'm the only one on the poll above that voted undecided. I refuse to make a judgement without evidence. I just wish to know how some people in the USA can claim to be Christian and Conservative people who stand for their constitution and yet constantly and easily violate everything that tose tenants stand for, with a smile.

Christianity says you are not to judge.
Judging those without a fair trial un-constitutional, un-american and not Conservative.

Yoda, I don't know what Conservative or christian has to do with this. I am sure there are many Liberals and Athiests that believe she is guilty. Believing someone is guilty is very different than convicting someone. It's nothing more than people giving an opinion. I have not seen one person here say that she doesn't deserve her day in Court. Are you suggesting that people don't have a right to their opinions? That sounds alot to me like some UnConstitutional thought police crap. :eusa_whistle: ~BH

It has everything to do with it for if you're not christian or conservative in all issues, the you are neither and you really should worry about what Atheist or liberals say. Believe what you want, you can go and suck a dogs titties for all I care, I just wanted you to share evidence from the case that says she did it is all. And WTF is your deal with this "thought police" crap? You sit in your moma's basement thinking of conspiracy theories or something?

She did it. Accidentally or not. She did it, just as Scott Peterson killed Stacey and their unborn child. If she DIDN'T do it, then she's a sick asshole for partying while that child rotted somewhere. No GRIEF. No REMORSE. Just party time.
Save it. That bitch can sit with Scott as far as I'm concerned. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it. I don't give a fuck if someone in the audience stands up Perry Mason style and screams I DID IT! I CONFESS! Casey showed nothing...absolutely nothing...while that childs body rotted. Kick her ass in the cell and then snuff her sorry ass out as far as I'm concerned. The night they do it, I'll make sure I go to a local bar and raise one to her as I laugh and party for a few hours.

Being a sick asshole does not mean one committed murder. Ever sit on a jury? Apparently, your emotions have the best of you, in this case. Understandable. But when she's acquitted, will you shut the fuck up?

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Being a sick asshole doesn't make you a murderer. Maybe you both will see each other again when you get the counseling you seem to need. Wishing bad on even bad person doesn't make you a good person.

Last edited:

Being a sick asshole does not mean one committed murder. Ever sit on a jury? Apparently, your emotions have the best of you, in this case. Understandable. But when she's acquitted, will you shut the fuck up?
Nope. Sure the fuck won't.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Being a sick asshole doesn't make you a murderer. Maybe you both will see each other again when you get the counseling you seem to need. Wishing bad on even bad people doesn't make you a good person.

Waa. I'm not a good person. Sniff.

So the hell with the US constitution right? Someone died so someone has to pay and it doesn't matter if they actually did it or not!

Agreed that someone should have called 911 and the duct tape sounds sinister, but I haven't seen anything that said she did that and didn't the grandpa's neighbor say that the kid was over there? Because, Casey was out shopping, arting and having a good time?

Now, I know that it's murder and Casey seems to be mentally ill, but that doesn't mean that she's the one that killed that baby. This is why we have a justice system and the constitution demands a fair trial. I'm not saying that she's not guilty either, she could've done it for all I know.

I'm the only one on the poll above that voted undecided. I refuse to make a judgement without evidence. I just wish to know how some people in the USA can claim to be Christian and Conservative people who stand for their constitution and yet constantly and easily violate everything that tose tenants stand for, with a smile.

Christianity says you are not to judge.
Judging those without a fair trial un-constitutional, un-american and not Conservative.

Yoda, I don't know what Conservative or christian has to do with this. I am sure there are many Liberals and Athiests that believe she is guilty. Believing someone is guilty is very different than convicting someone. It's nothing more than people giving an opinion. I have not seen one person here say that she doesn't deserve her day in Court. Are you suggesting that people don't have a right to their opinions? That sounds alot to me like some UnConstitutional thought police crap. :eusa_whistle: ~BH

It has everything to do with it for if you're not christian or conservative in all issues, the you are neither and you really should worry about what Atheist or liberals say. Believe what you want, you can go and suck a dogs titties for all I care, I just wanted you to share evidence from the case that says she did it is all. And WTF is your deal with this "thought police" crap? You sit in your moma's basement thinking of conspiracy theories or something?

No it doesn't, you just wish it did. Hey dummy? People have a right to their opinions. Luckily assholes like yourself are not making Laws. May I suggest a portable nebulizer for you? It might help out with that long walk to the mailbox for your welfare check. "mommy's basement"? Wow, That's original Jr. Coming from a dork with Yoda as an avatar. :lol: ~BH

How about some remorse?

Wouldn't remorse indicate guilt? And what does the face of a remorseful person look like anyway? If you are accused of a crime of which you are not guilty, why would you look remorseful?

You see, this person can't win. Neither could you in a similar situation.

Why do you feel the need to defend this creature? Just curious. :razz: ~BH

Guilt is a verdict that is returned by a jury. Why do you feel the need to execute a person who has not been found guilty by a jury? Just curious. :razz:

Last edited:

Nope. Sure the fuck won't.

Noted.

No it doesn't, you just wish it did. Hey dummy? People have a right to their opinions. Luckily assholes like yourself are not making Laws. May I suggest a portable nebulizer for you? It might help out with that long walk to the mailbox for your welfare check. "mommy's basement"? Wow, That's original Jr. Coming from a dork with Yoda as an avatar. :lol: ~BH

And so, the mentally challenged defend their argument with mom/fat jokes. Later, folks:cool:

So if we have formed an opinion based upon the evidence so far then that makes us bad people.

I'm sorry but it's going to take one hell of a story to change my opinion. I would really love to hear Casey get on on the stand and tell us how the baby was found and how she ended up with tape on her mouth and her little body placed in bags, and thrown over an embankment.

Must be a really interesting story.

And so, the mentally challenged defend their argument with mom/fat jokes. Later, folks:cool:
You started it, bubba, with the basement comment.
Later, dude. Bye. Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

Wouldn't remorse indicate guilt? And what does the face of a remorseful person look like anyway? If you are accused of a crime of which you are not guilty, why would you look remorseful?

Guilt is a verdict that is returned by a jury. Why do you feel the need to execute a person who has not been found guilty by a jury?

What part of "she deserves her day in court" does your mentally ill brain not comprehend? I never said she should be executed without trial. Now you have to resort to making things up that I said? Got some proof? = NO. You're full of crap. You're just talking out of your pooptube. I understand that though, I have that effect on people. Continue on with defending this bottomfeeder though, it's entertaining. ~BH

Guilt is a verdict that is returned by a jury. Why do you feel the need to execute a person who has not been found guilty by a jury? Just curious. :razz:

With the evidence, or lack thereof, so far....she's guilty. My opinion. Which I am entitled to. If you want to think her sweet and innocent, by all means knock yourself out thinking that.

Oh come on! You know that 10 mentally challenged individuals living in a boarding home can merge to form one brain and raise a child! Why, it was demonstrated in the movie I Am Sam! ROFLMAO!~

NOT!

With the evidence, or lack thereof, so far....she's guilty. My opinion. Which I am entitled to. If you want to think her sweet and innocent, by all means knock yourself out thinking that.

Please post where I have said anyone, even you, is 'sweet and innocent.' :rolleyes:

And BTW: You don't know me, nor do you know what I believe. This is a discussion board, and I am discussing. When one goes to law school he/she is taught to argue BOTH sides. FERVENTLY. Get over yourself already~ You are becoming a bore.

Last edited:

You will surely be missed. ~BH

You started it, bubba, with the basement comment.
Later, dude. Bye. Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

That was the other dumb shit that made the basement comment. Point taken though. ;) ~BH

Please post where I have said anyone, even you, is 'sweet and innocent.' :rolleyes:

And BTW: You don't know me, nor do you know what I believe. This is a discussion board, and I am discussing. When one goes to law school he/she is taught to argue BOTH sides. FERVENTLY. Get over yourself already~ You are becoming a bore.

Oh so I guess it's only ok for you to make up things that people have said? Still waiting for you to provide the proof where I said that she should be executed without trial? Where is the proof? Face it, You're a hypocrite, and you're full of shit. Not to mention you have put alot of time into defending a bottomfeeding child killer. Sounds like you have alot of issues. ~BH

Forum List

Back