Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guilt is a verdict that is returned by a jury. Why do you feel the need to execute a person who has not been found guilty by a jury? Just curious. :razz:

With the evidence, or lack thereof, so far....she's guilty. My opinion. Which I am entitled to. If you want to think her sweet and innocent, by all means knock yourself out thinking that.

Please post where I have said anyone, even you, is 'sweet and innocent.' :rolleyes:

And BTW: You don't know me, nor do you know what I believe. This is a discussion board, and I am discussing. When one goes to law school he/she is taught to argue BOTH sides. FERVENTLY. Get over yourself already~ You are becoming a bore.

Psssssssst. It's called the IGNORE button if another poster begins to bore you.
My opinion is opposite of yours. I have watched this trial since it began. I was on the fence. I am no longer. Guilty. Accidental or deliberate, she is still guilty of lying while that child rotted. She knew from day one. Either by her hand deliberately or by accident. Doesn't change my stance. GUILTY. She won't be put to death, but she will wind up on death row. Good. I want her there. Sitting all by her lonesome except with other wackos just like her. And all her real or make believe friends partying their brains out as she stares at four walls.
Don't like my opinon? Don't read them.

No it doesn't, you just wish it did. Hey dummy? People have a right to their opinions. Luckily assholes like yourself are not making Laws. May I suggest a portable nebulizer for you? It might help out with that long walk to the mailbox for your welfare check. "mommy's basement"? Wow, That's original Jr. Coming from a dork with Yoda as an avatar. :lol: ~BH

And so, the mentally challenged defend their argument with mom/fat jokes. Later, folks:cool:
You started it, bubba, with the basement comment.
Later, dude. Bye. Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

Don't post drunk.....Are you new to this?:confused:

And so, the mentally challenged defend their argument with mom/fat jokes. Later, folks:cool:

Neg'd for being an idiot.
I don't drink. I am alanon. Most everyone here knows it. Oh. wait. Except idiots.

Neg'd for being an idiot.
I don't drink. I am alanon. Most everyone here knows it. Oh. wait. Except idiots.

Then your excuse is probably less valid than I'm giving you credit for. Carry on, Moron.:cool:

Yeah, That coming from a dumb shit FNG with 18 posts here. :clap2: ~BH

I'm glad you TRIED to research me, but you failed. I'm like Father time, I've been here forever. You just can't fit the pieces together.......Yet you expect folks to take your opinion as valid....:eusa_whistle:

Yoda, I don't know what Conservative or christian has to do with this. I am sure there are many Liberals and Athiests that believe she is guilty. Believing someone is guilty is very different than convicting someone. It's nothing more than people giving an opinion. I have not seen one person here say that she doesn't deserve her day in Court. Are you suggesting that people don't have a right to their opinions? That sounds alot to me like some UnConstitutional thought police crap. :eusa_whistle: ~BH

It has everything to do with it for if you're not christian or conservative in all issues, the you are neither and you really should worry about what Atheist or liberals say. Believe what you want, you can go and suck a dogs titties for all I care, I just wanted you to share evidence from the case that says she did it is all. And WTF is your deal with this "thought police" crap? You sit in your moma's basement thinking of conspiracy theories or something?

No it doesn't, you just wish it did. Hey dummy? People have a right to their opinions. Luckily assholes like yourself are not making Laws. May I suggest a portable nebulizer for you? It might help out with that long walk to the mailbox for your welfare check. "mommy's basement"? Wow, That's original Jr. Coming from a dork with Yoda as an avatar. :lol: ~BH

Believe me, you have no right to speak of originality! I'm the one standing for the law set by our founding fathers. Not just speading lies while having them in a pic as my sig like someone else around here. Here's some originality, the US Constitution. Don't pretend to know it, just read it.

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official

BTW, if you don't get out of your momma' basement soon, I'll call the thought police on you! :lol:

Last edited:
Guess you better go and bust ol Scott Peterson out then, eh? Oh, and while you're at it, Susan Smith.

I'm glad you TRIED to research me, but you failed. I'm like Father time, I've been here forever. You just can't fit the pieces together.......Yet you expect folks to take your opinion as valid....:eusa_whistle:

It shows the number of posts up in the right hand corner. Sorry to let you down, but you're not that important to me. More like Father Dipshit. ~BH

Hmmm...I think it hurts thier feelings when you hit too close to home :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

My bad for feeding the underprivileged trolls...Back on topic......

It has everything to do with it for if you're not christian or conservative in all issues, the you are neither and you really should worry about what Atheist or liberals say. Believe what you want, you can go and suck a dogs titties for all I care, I just wanted you to share evidence from the case that says she did it is all. And WTF is your deal with this "thought police" crap? You sit in your moma's basement thinking of conspiracy theories or something?

Believe me, you have no right to speak of originality! I'm the one standing for the law set by our founding fathers. Not just speading lies while having them in a pic as my sig like someone else around here. Here's some originality, the US Constitution. Don't pretend to know it, just read it.

BTW, if you don't get out of your momma' basement soon, I'll call the thought police on you! :lol:

LMAO! You are gonna lecture me on the Constitution? Bro, You are way out of your league with me in that department. I bet you have never even read it?

Like I said before to one of your other fellow morons who are defending this vermin, having an opinion that she is guilty is pretty far from wanting her executed without a trial. You're so desperate to make yourself look sane that every single one of you maggots who defend her resort to the same tactic. Face it, You're a weak minded robot slave. I bet you thought OJ wasn't guilty? Well, That is if you were even alive back then JR. :lol: ~BH

On topic is.....what will the defense do? Will they put Casey on the stand? that should prove quite interesting. Gee. I wonder how many will believe anything she has to say unless she just flat out confesses. And even that will be taken with a grain of salt.

Hmmm...I think it hurts thier feelings when you hit too close to home :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

So does this mean you guys are gonna go out on a date? I think oldsalt (that name could spell trouble for you if he's horny) is getting aroused. Look out Jr, There are some creeps on the internet. I would just stick to playing Star wars legos tonight. :razz: ~BH

What difference does that make? Your I.Q doesn't go up with each post you make. Look at you, all those posts and stiil no smarter than your first post.

You started running your mouth first about "mommy's basement". Now you're gonna deal with me fuckO, and not just in this thread, but others now and in the future. ;) Oh ok, I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? Everything that you say bounces off of me and back to you stinky face! That better dummy? More your style? ;) ~BH

LMAO! You are gonna lecture me on the Constitution? Bro, You are way out of your league with me in that department. I bet you have never even read it?

Like I said before to one of your other fellow morons who are defending this vermin, having an opinion that she is guilty is pretty far from wanting her executed without a trial. You're so desperate to make yourself look sane that every single one of you maggots who defend her resort to the same tactic. Face it, You're a weak minded robot slave. I bet you thought OJ wasn't guilty? Well, That is if you were even alive back then JR. :lol: ~BH

Then you would be a pathetic gambler as much as you are a patriot. I'm not defendin anyone, I'M DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION, which says she has a RIGHT to a fair trail. You are the one who's lying. You've already condemned this woman before hand. I asked you to direct me to a peice evidence from the case and all you can come up with is insults and opinion, which is fine, but but it's not fact is it?

I've already agreed with this point with you yet, you keep bring up insults and nothing more. You really need to go back and re-read the thread and the constitution. You sound dumber and dumber with each post.

Stop pretending you know who your speaking to boy. I didn't waste my time with the OJ trial. I had better things to to, like being a father and finishing collage. Let's see, you're a "Conservative" and "Christian" (no offense intended to either) O.J was a black man, accused of killing a white woman, so of course he's guilty! Nevermind that there was a white man living with them that lied about everything? right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back