Catholic Church sets out a vision for closer ties with Islam

The Catholic Church is embracing Islam. There can no longer be any doubt. The Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon, spoken of in Revelation.

The Catholic Church is open to dialogue with everyone--this ranges from Orthodox Catholics to non-Catholic Christians, to Jews, to Muslims. However, we are not open to changing our own beliefs.

By the way, Revelation is about first century troubles in the Christian world, written in the popular form at the time, which became known as Apocalyptic literature.

Stockholm syndrome because of the Crusades?

I doubt there is even a single Muslim residing within the borders of the Vatican City.

The Catholic Church is embracing Islam. There can no longer be any doubt. The Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon, spoken of in Revelation.

The whore of babylon is in the boundaries of muslim nations of today.
Interest paradox you call the Catholic Church the whore of BABYLON.
The anti Christ will probably come out of Turkey.
But then to your original point. It wouldn't surprise me if the joined.

• Banned

The Bible mentions a city on seven hills. Only one place matches that description. Rome.

The Bible mentions a city on seven hills. Only one place matches that description. Rome.
Here’s something else to think about.

Mecca is also a city of seven hills: Jabal abu Siba’, Jabal Safa, Jabal Marwah, Jabal abu Milhah, Jabal abu Ma’aya, Jabal abu Hulayah and Jabal abu Ghuzlan.

Also, I don't think the Catholic church is the religion that is going to behead people if we don't worship the image.
The only religion I know that worships a image that fell from heaven is Islam
In their worship of the kaaba stone.

RWNJ The Catholic OT is the Septuagent. a translation from Semetic Hebrew where most verbs are used in the infinitive form to Greek which has such a heavy non-Indo-European substrate that there are two verbs for every action and then translated again into Latin by one guy dodging barbarian invasions in Thrace.

Since virtually all eschatology is based on the OT Catholic eschatology is really strange but that is not the same as saying heretical much less apostate. Grace not works nor theology is the way to Heaven. The number of Catholic Tares are not markedly greater than those among Reform congregations. Also how do you preach the gospel to the lost among Islam if you won't even talk to them? You might want to check with Samaritan's Purse. Franklin Graham is seeking the lost among persecuted Muslims in Myanmar. Is he also part of the regime of the Anti-Christ in your opinion?

Here’s something else to think about.

Mecca is also a city of seven hills: Jabal abu Siba’, Jabal Safa, Jabal Marwah, Jabal abu Milhah, Jabal abu Ma’aya, Jabal abu Hulayah and Jabal abu Ghuzlan.

Also, I don't think the Catholic church is the religion that is going to behead people if we don't worship the image.
The only religion I know that worships a image that fell from heaven is Islam
In their worship of the kaaba stone.
Mystery Babylon also has deep water harbors and was involved in international trade. Mecca is land locked. So no. It's not Mecca.

you misspelled worcester

Like Rome, Worcester has its 7 hills

RWNJ The Catholic OT is the Septuagent. a translation from Semetic Hebrew where most verbs are used in the infinitive form to Greek which has such a heavy non-Indo-European substrate that there are two verbs for every action and then translated again into Latin by one guy dodging barbarian invasions in Thrace.

Since virtually all eschatology is based on the OT Catholic eschatology is really strange but that is not the same as saying heretical much less apostate. Grace not works nor theology is the way to Heaven. The number of Catholic Tares are not markedly greater than those among Reform congregations. Also how do you preach the gospel to the lost among Islam if you won't even talk to them? You might want to check with Samaritan's Purse. Franklin Graham is seeking the lost among persecuted Muslims in Myanmar. Is he also part of the regime of the Anti-Christ in your opinion?
I know what the Catholic Church is doing, and what it has done in the past. At one time in history, they made it a crime to own a copy of the Bible. Now, if God had anything to do with that Pagan religion, why would they do that? They also tortured and killed countless people who wanted nothing more than to worship God in their own fashion. Catholicism is a false religion. They have proven it over and over again.

I know what the Catholic Church is doing, and what it has done in the past. At one time in history, they made it a crime to own a copy of the Bible. Now, if God had anything to do with that Pagan religion, why would they do that? They also tortured and killed countless people who wanted nothing more than to worship God in their own fashion. Catholicism is a false religion. They have proven it over and over again.

The Catholic Church never made it a crime to own a Bible. The Church's "crime" was not to approve every translation of the Bible unless it was an accurate translation of the original. People who wanted to make a quick buck by passing off inaccurate translations as the "real" thing were a bit annoyed. (Amazing what can be learned when actual history is studied. ;) )

All religions are false.

All religions are false.
Fortunately, Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal relationship with God.

All religions are false.
Fortunately, Christianity is not a religion. It's a personal relationship with God.

Oh, right, I forgot. YOUR religion is obviously the right one and everyone else is clearly wrong. How silly of me.

Forum List

Back