Catholic school in California is removing statues of Mary and Jesus in order to be "inclusive"

Here folk, read this again:

The Catholic religion is based on traditions of men,
which is bad enough but, there is only One, True Living God,
and the only way to the Father, is through the Son

A school, run by a Catholic order, should be,
welcoming their students to the God and Father of Christ,
and Jesus Christ as their salvation and Savior,
not losing souls and appeasing the enemy for money

^ Use that as criteria for choosing a school that will mold your child.

All religions are man made on traditions of men.

What does she mean by "God and Father of Christ and Jesus Christ ?? , God, and Father of Christ and Jesus Christ, does she mean the Trinity??
I told you to do your homework...that's not true
What does she mean by "God and Father of Christ and Jesus Christ ?? , God, and Father of Christ and Jesus Christ, does she mean the Trinity??
Why are you asking someone else what I mean?

Lol...see, you were here at the time you posted this,
but, definitely not the demon!

San Anselmo’s San Domenico School creates stir by removing Catholic statues

We believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, ... (unless that offends you, in which case, never mind.)
Since they're a Catholic and an independent school, they're trying to be welcoming to students of all faiths. People are misunderstanding who the school is because it is run by a Catholic order. But read the article. The school isn't doing anything wrong or against it's own mission statement.
Since they're a Catholic and an independent school, they're trying to be welcoming to students of all faiths.

not losing souls and appeasing the enemy for money!

All religions are based on the traditions of men, if not for Rome, you would not have the bible or Christianity.

Pen, the problem with that is, that book is written in a style that is impossible for man to write.

Not just prophecy, but codes that can't be duplicated. And that was done so you would know it was NOT man who authored that book.
You cannot right your pedigree using the same criteria that the Holy Spirit used. A numeric code that can't be duplicated.
None of the writers of the NT conferred with each other to make sure their contribution was in sync with the other's, and yet the book is seamless. What Moses wrote down for the Jews had to be letter perfect to be able to produce the "equal distance lettering" necessary for the Computer code to exist. The Bible Code is phenomenal, and has far surpassed the "coincidental monkey text" comparison.

This isn't scriptural, but because people have found their own genealogies in the Bible/Computer Code, I have a feeling when the Book of Life is opened, it is the very book we set in our laps.

There are no prophecies in the OT or NT. Who were the NT writers?? (We know Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John did't pen them) . When were they wrote? Moses , who was Moses, really? Since the exodus didn't happen as in the OT, we have to wonder about Moses.

There is no code in the Bible. Also no prophecy.

Are you a Mormon, to think a God impregnated a young virgin girl. There is no virgin birth. We know it can't happen, also real Jews now or then do not and did not believe in virgin births.
Praise God...Lol, I love it

You think you're just posting but,
I see it in a whole different light!
There are no prophecies in the OT or NT. Who were the NT writers?? (We know Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John did't pen them) . When were they wrote? Moses , who was Moses, really? Since the exodus didn't happen as in the OT, we have to wonder about Moses.
Wow...really, do your homework
to think a God impregnated a young virgin girl. There is no virgin birth. We know it can't happen,
Again, wow...

You don't even know the Bible is full of prophesy, OT & NT
You don't know it can't happen, that's what you believe can't happen

With God, all things are possible,
lean not on your own understanding
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

You really have to understand Jesus, as the sacrifice
in order to realize the necessity of that being the truth

With the exception of Luke, the whole Bible is brought to us by Jews. Rome just created it's own version.

You really think those fishermen wrote the gospels and Luke was a doctor. Think again. Also Judaism was not monotheistic until the return from Babylon when they incorporated Zoroastrianism, which is why there are 2 different genesis stories. Philo is mainly Platonism. Yes you are like Greco-Roman, but then again you protested. Judaism never had virgin births, that was Greece and Rome.

Let me guess, you're an atheist or agnostic?

You think the bible proves God or a specific God or several Gods, it proves men could think and they learned how to draw pictures and then write.

Then by all means, tell me the name of the horse that will win the Kentucky Derby next year. You don't have a clue. Because man can't see the future.
Lets pick 40 people here and tell them to write a chapter. Don't tell them subject matter. Then take all forty chapters, combine them, and see if they are in any way a coherent novel. Then find the viable hidden codes all 40 included and see if the all connect perfectly.
Man is not the author of that book. They penned what the Holy Spirit lead them to pen.

You are right man can't tell the future, and since you do not know the authors of the books , how do you know they did not conspire? Yes men penned the bible , many times. Actually parts of the gospels contradict each other.

The only one I believe was wrote by the author was John, John of Giscala. read about him and get back to me,
John of Giscala - Wikipedia. Then read about Eleazar Ben Simon, Simon bar Giora, and War of the Jews by Josephus.
Actually parts of the gospels contradict each other.
Ummm, Absolutely not!

I've told you to do your homework

Start researching the origins of the first printed Bible
that alone will keep you busy...

written works were omitted by the Jewish Scribes
they denied Aramaic origins of written works
until the discovery of The Dead Sea Scrolls

You have the church of Rome, the pope
commission the translation of the Bible from Greek to Latin
Do you know how many times the Bible has been translated
There was literal translation and interpretive translation

Omg...just do the work

Rome created the religion of Christianity to be all inclusive. One must open the door instead of slamming it. It's a good gesture.
I THINK Jesus created the religion called Christianity.

Jesus said: I Am the Way. No man can come to the Father except through Me.

Jesus was NOT "inclusive" in the way you'd like Him to be.

Now stop posting what you don't understand.

No Rome did, and Paul whoever he was. It was created to stop the fighting in Judea and northern Israel. Jesus as the story goes was a Jew and as a Jew? he would not of created a different religion.
Oye vay...while I welcome your ignorance
being met with the truth, which will benefit you
if you so choose to seek the path being laid out for you...

I find it very irritating that you insist on posting
pertaining to subject matter you are so clueless about!

And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Acts 11:26

The Roman Catholic Church...

God didn't create religion
nor did Jesus create a new or different religion

Jesus came to fulfill Scripture
the Jews knew there was to be a Messiah
but they rejected Jesus being Him

The problem is most of the writers in this thread do not understand the Catholic religion.
ROFLMMFAO

You don't even have a basic understanding of religion

The Catholic Archdiocese has taken such a hit
this is what they are resorting to.
Its not about God, its about finances

Welp, they removed Israel from their Bible, and usurped their blessings, so why not cater to the world. Rather they were hot or cold, after all. They have a Pope that is leading them astray.
As for which side they ultimately end up on, note that they are not included in the candle sicks in Christ's Temple...

Of the 660 students who attend the K-12 school, 121 are boarding students and 98 of these are international students from British Columbia, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Mexico, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. The students attending San Domenico come from a variety of religious backgrounds besides Christianity: Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam.

Stock said schools operated by the Catholic Church, such as St. Isabella, Marin Catholic and St. Anselm, tend to have larger class sizes and lower tuition costs. Tuition for an incoming kindergarten student at San Domenico is $29,850.

Skewes-Cox said, “If you walk on the campus and the first thing you confront is three or four statues of St. Dominic or St. Francis, it could be alienating for that other religion, and we didn’t want to further that feeling.”

Rome created the religion of Christianity to be all inclusive. One must open the door instead of slamming it. It's a good gesture.
In the Precious name of Jesus, the Name above all names
and according to the Word of Almighty God, away with you demon!

Yet I'm still here.:lol:
Is the demon still here?

People aren't demons, they have demons...
This is a spiritual battle darling!

Laugh all you want...mark my word,
the day will come, when you reflect on this exchange,
and you won't be laughing!

I don't have a demon, silly person. I remember this exchange since I'm here today. There is no spiritual battle, there are people who do good things and people who do evil things. No one needs an exorcism.

No Rome did, and Paul whoever he was. It was created to stop the fighting in Judea and northern Israel. Jesus as the story goes was a Jew and as a Jew? he would not of created a different religion.

Well explain what you mean?

Please read all of
Matthew 5

do not take things out of context. If you read the whole NT you will see that many called themselves the messiah, and the jewish messiah would be a zealot. Was the Jesus as you picture him a Jewish Messiah?
Is he a zealot or a pacifist.

Back to Matt 5
Teaching About Retaliation. 38 ]“You have heard that it was said,‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. 40 If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. 41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles.42 Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow.

comment on verse41, who is going to press one into service at the time in history?

That is true according to the scriptures.

San Anselmo’s San Domenico School creates stir by removing Catholic statues

We believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, ... (unless that offends you, in which case, never mind.)
Since they're a Catholic and an independent school, they're trying to be welcoming to students of all faiths. People are misunderstanding who the school is because it is run by a Catholic order. But read the article. The school isn't doing anything wrong or against it's own mission statement.
Since they're a Catholic and an independent school, they're trying to be welcoming to students of all faiths.

not losing souls and appeasing the enemy for money!

Why do non Catholics attend a Catholic school , because they are exceptional and non judgmental.
Why do non Catholics attend a Catholic school , because they are exceptional and non judgmental
Shit...seriously?!

It would be awesome, if, at the very least,
a prerequisite for posting here,
involved an assessment test and qualifying score!

If your statement were true...
WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION!
It's those NOT of the Catholic faith that have the problem!

Furthermore... IT'S NOT A CATHOLIC SCHOOL...ANYMORE
MUSLIMS DO NOT SEND THEIR KIDS TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS!
BUDDHISTS DO NOT SEND THEIR KIDS TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS!
HINDUS DO NOT SEND THEIR KIDS TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS!
JEWS DO NOT SEND THEIR KIDS TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS!

CHRISTIANS DO NOT SEND THEIR KIDS TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS,
though, Christians, Baptists, Lutheran, Protestants,
would be the only exception to my statement

Regardless, the Catholic Archdiocese
has ABSOLUTELY, no business
pushing God to the background to cater to world religions!

No surprise there...
replacing Almighty God for the Almighty dollar

What do you mean by this:
CHRISTIANS DO NOT SEND THEIR KIDS TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS,
though, Christians, Baptists, Lutheran, Protestants,
would be the only exception to my statement

You really think those fishermen wrote the gospels and Luke was a doctor. Think again. Also Judaism was not monotheistic until the return from Babylon when they incorporated Zoroastrianism, which is why there are 2 different genesis stories. Philo is mainly Platonism. Yes you are like Greco-Roman, but then again you protested. Judaism never had virgin births, that was Greece and Rome.

Let me guess, you're an atheist or agnostic?

You think the bible proves God or a specific God or several Gods, it proves men could think and they learned how to draw pictures and then write.

Then by all means, tell me the name of the horse that will win the Kentucky Derby next year. You don't have a clue. Because man can't see the future.
Lets pick 40 people here and tell them to write a chapter. Don't tell them subject matter. Then take all forty chapters, combine them, and see if they are in any way a coherent novel. Then find the viable hidden codes all 40 included and see if the all connect perfectly.
Man is not the author of that book. They penned what the Holy Spirit lead them to pen.

You are right man can't tell the future, and since you do not know the authors of the books , how do you know they did not conspire? Yes men penned the bible , many times. Actually parts of the gospels contradict each other.

The only one I believe was wrote by the author was John, John of Giscala. read about him and get back to me,
John of Giscala - Wikipedia. Then read about Eleazar Ben Simon, Simon bar Giora, and War of the Jews by Josephus.
Actually parts of the gospels contradict each other.
Ummm, Absolutely not!

I've told you to do your homework

Start researching the origins of the first printed Bible
that alone will keep you busy...

written works were omitted by the Jewish Scribes
they denied Aramaic origins of written works
until the discovery of The Dead Sea Scrolls

You have the church of Rome, the pope
commission the translation of the Bible from Greek to Latin
Do you know how many times the Bible has been translated
There was literal translation and interpretive translation

Omg...just do the work

Please state the origins of the first printed Bible?

The problem is most of the writers in this thread do not understand the Catholic religion.
ROFLMMFAO

You don't even have a basic understanding of religion

The Catholic Archdiocese has taken such a hit
this is what they are resorting to.
Its not about God, its about finances

No one is forcing all others to go there. According to the school many different faiths, maybe even atheist go to that school. They go there to get a good education. I have no issue with removing a few statues to make it more welcoming to all.

I actually have more of a problem with Protestant schools teaching creationism in grade schools and Noah's Ark as historical.

Last edited:
ROFLMMFAO You don't even have a basic understanding of religion The Catholic Archdiocese has taken such a hit this is what they are resorting to. Its not about God, its about finances
`
If you don't mind me saying, I'm not sure you quite understand how a diocese or archdiocese works. There has always been the "financial", legal or mundane organizational part of the Catholic hierarchy. They are not, nor have ever been, a part of the the "theological" arm of the Catholic church, which is the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and is one of the most important dicasteries of the "Roman Curia".

It would be a big mistake in thinking a diocese or archdiocese has any control over all Catholic parishes or institutions. The Jesuits, for example, run thousands of secondary schools and colleges/universities throughout the US. They report to their own superiors within their order, not to a bishop in a diocese. The same applies to the Dominicans, Franciscans (see: Pope Francis), Benedictines and other orders within the Catholic church. You might have forgotten that "diocesan" priests are their own order. They are the ones who report to the Bishop or Archbishop.

With respect to the topic, the mere removal of statues and icons from a school, is not in violation of any tenet of Catholic faith or Canon law I'm aware of but that's not something I keep abreast of.

Welp, they removed Israel from their Bible, and usurped their blessings, so why not cater to the world. Rather they were hot or cold, after all. They have a Pope that is leading them astray.
As for which side they ultimately end up on, note that they are not included in the candle sicks in Christ's Temple...

Of the 660 students who attend the K-12 school, 121 are boarding students and 98 of these are international students from British Columbia, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Mexico, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. The students attending San Domenico come from a variety of religious backgrounds besides Christianity: Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam.

Stock said schools operated by the Catholic Church, such as St. Isabella, Marin Catholic and St. Anselm, tend to have larger class sizes and lower tuition costs. Tuition for an incoming kindergarten student at San Domenico is $29,850.

Skewes-Cox said, “If you walk on the campus and the first thing you confront is three or four statues of St. Dominic or St. Francis, it could be alienating for that other religion, and we didn’t want to further that feeling.”

Rome didn't create Christianity, retard. Someone needs to slam the door on you and hope it hits you hard enough to knock the shit loose between your ears.

Yes they did with a little help from their friends, Tiberius Alexander, Josephus, and Philo and maybe a few others well versed in Judaism. Someone needs to slam the door on you. Do you really think Christianity would be allowed in a Roman Empire without Romes ok. Also Rome gave you the Bible.
it was "created" to "defrag" all the various religions held at the time.

also - ok'ing something doesn't mean they created it.

In the Precious name of Jesus, the Name above all names
and according to the Word of Almighty God, away with you demon!

Is the demon still here?

People aren't demons, they have demons...
This is a spiritual battle darling!

Laugh all you want...mark my word,
the day will come, when you reflect on this exchange,
and you won't be laughing!

I don't have a demon, silly person. I remember this exchange since I'm here today. There is no spiritual battle, there are people who do good things and people who do evil things. No one needs an exorcism.
I don't have a demon, silly person.
If you don't know God,
what makes you think, you know demons?
I remember this exchange since I'm here today.
I said reflect and indicated a future occurrence
There is no spiritual battle, there are people who do good things and people who do evil things.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood,
but, against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this age,
against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places

Ephesians 6:12
No one needs an exorcism.
Having demons and being demonically possessed
are 2 totally different things....

I was not, nor did not, imply, you needed an exorcism...
its understandable though, being that you're clueless

No one is forcing all others to go there. According to the school many different faiths, maybe even atheist go to that school.

Here's the probable breakdown:
20% Catholic
75% Christian, non-Catholic
5% other

They go there to get a good education. I have no issue with removing a few statues to make it more welcoming to all.

They go there to get away from the militant secularism of the public schools, so hiding the statues will reduce the Christians who go there. As the school becomes more elitist and secular, it'll attract more non-Christians.

I actually have more of a problem with Protestant schools teaching creationism in grade schools and Noah's Ark as historical.

You've already established your leftist credentials. The evidence doesn't matter, you go with your Atheist worldview. You didn't have to bother declaring yourself an anti-Creationist. You know, you're for same-sex marriage, etc. You don't even need a brain as someone else has determined everything you believe.

Please read all of
Matthew 5

do not take things out of context. If you read the whole NT you will see that many called themselves the messiah, and the jewish messiah would be a zealot. Was the Jesus as you picture him a Jewish Messiah?
Is he a zealot or a pacifist.

Back to Matt 5
Teaching About Retaliation. 38 ]“You have heard that it was said,‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. 40 If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. 41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles.42 Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow.

comment on verse41, who is going to press one into service at the time in history?
Please read all of
Matthew 5

do not take things out of context. If you read the whole NT you will see that many called themselves the messiah, and the jewish messiah would be a zealot.
Omg....are you trying to drive me nuts?!

You're telling me to read Scripture
and not take things out of context,
yet, you don't even understand
the Scripture you're quoting/referencing/posting

I read the Bible every day...
I have read and re read, the entire NT
I don't know what you're reading,
what you're getting at, what you're talking about
Back to Matt 5

comment on verse41, who is going to press one into service at the time history?
Yes, back to Matthew 5

Seriously... wtf are you talking about?

Its like you're trying to connect the dots,
and you don't know what a dot looks like!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Verse 41
41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles.
GO THE EXTRA MILE, IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU FOR HELP
HELP THEM, THEN SOME, MORE THEN THEY'RE ASKING YOU TO

Who is going to press one into service
at that time in history?

YOU CANT EVEN GRASP, A BASIC UNDERSTANDING
OF SCRIPTURE VERSES, ON THEIR OWN, STANDALONE...

AND, YOU'RE TELLING ME,
NOT TO TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT!
HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW!

Furthermore, what did that have to do with anything?

Straight up...you shouldn't be allowed to post on this thread!

Hell no...
you can't even grasp Matthew 5:41

ROFLMMFAO You don't even have a basic understanding of religion The Catholic Archdiocese has taken such a hit this is what they are resorting to. Its not about God, its about finances
`
If you don't mind me saying, I'm not sure you quite understand how a diocese or archdiocese works. There has always been the "financial", legal or mundane organizational part of the Catholic hierarchy. They are not, nor have ever been, a part of the the "theological" arm of the Catholic church, which is the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and is one of the most important dicasteries of the "Roman Curia".

It would be a big mistake in thinking a diocese or archdiocese has any control over all Catholic parishes or institutions. The Jesuits, for example, run thousands of secondary schools and colleges/universities throughout the US. They report to their own superiors within their order, not to a bishop in a diocese. The same applies to the Dominicans, Franciscans (see: Pope Francis), Benedictines and other orders within the Catholic church. You might have forgotten that "diocesan" priests are their own order. They are the ones who report to the Bishop or Archbishop.

With respect to the topic, the mere removal of statues and icons from a school, is not in violation of any tenet of Catholic faith or Canon law I'm aware of but that's not something I keep abreast of.
If you don't mind me saying, I'm not sure you quite understand how a diocese or archdiocese works.
If I did mind, I don't belong here...With that said,
I'm quite sure you don't understand,
how a diocese and archdiocese works,
has absolutely nothing to do with,
the point some of us are trying to get across.
There has always been the "financial", legal or mundane organizational part of the Catholic hierarchy. They are not, nor have ever been, a part of the the "theological" arm of the Catholic church
Furthermore, I'm quite sure you don't know
as much as you like to think you do, about the Catholic church

They most definitely are,
and always have been, hand in hand.

The only difference now, as opposed to then, is,
how to increase the revenue that has been lost
from the massive exodus of their flock

That's why pope Francis,
that's why a softening on some positions
Darling, God doesn't change, nor does His Word
He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow
With respect to the topic, the mere removal of statues and icons from a school, is not in violation of any tenet of Catholic faith or Canon law I'm aware of
With respect to the topic, this has shit to do with
violations of any laws pertaining to the Catholic faith.

Their "laws" are not from God, nor supersede the Sacrifice
We are not under Gods laws, we are under Gods Grace
That's why Christ died and God resurrected Him.

This isn't about the statues being removed,
but, rather, what removing them signifies...
removing God and being ashamed instead of bold

Forum List

Back