CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

Now that Brandon's decree has been shot down by the SCOTUS, I think we'll start seeing more facts and less propaganda.

We'll certainly see a lot less of the big pharma lobbyists pushing for more mandates, since they're now met with the realization that the feds can no longer legally provide them with a captive market by decree.

As has been said previously, and correctly so, fascism cannot function without both entities, government and corporation, functioning in synergy with each other to implement it. One relies on the other. They need each other in order to force fascism onto society. One faction of the two cannot do it alone.
Your lips to God's ears.

they have counted car wrecks as covid,, as for diabetes,, in a lot of cases those people are just one illness away from death just like obese or heart conditions,, so would a normal flu have the same results??

better to be accurate about the real cause than mislead people,,
The OP mislead us.

These folks like the OP are idiots and liars.
Well, the problem is that they really do believe all this stuff. Anything that comes from their closed circuit universe is The Truth, and they will simply not hear otherwise. So in that way, they're really not lying. That explains this emotional passion for their ideology, and this literal hatred for anyone outside their world.

I went a long time before calling this a cult. But there are just too many similarities not to.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Well, the problem is that they really do believe all this stuff. Anything that comes from their closed circuit universe is The Truth, and they will simply not hear otherwise. So in that way, they're really not lying. That explains this emotional passion for their ideology, and this hatred for anyone outside their world.

I went a long time before calling this a cult. But there are just too many similarities not to.
Well, if you were able to prove it the opposite.....................................

Well, if you were able to prove it the opposite.....................................
Well, that's the problem.

cTSbXYu.jpg

Lol, you addressed it "somewhere" but nobody will ever know where. There will ALWAYS be a reason why you won't be showing how you addressed it.

Not my problem you don't want to read the thread completely before replying.

Well, the problem is that they really do believe all this stuff. Anything that comes from their closed circuit universe is The Truth, and they will simply not hear otherwise. So in that way, they're really not lying. That explains this emotional passion for their ideology, and this literal hatred for anyone outside their world.

Did you believe Dr Birx when she said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death?

Did you believe Dr Birx when she said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death?
I would have to look it up and get the whole story to respond to that.

Since I know I would be wasting my time, I won't bother.

Believe whatever you folks believe. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Period.

It's definitely a cult.

But, are they that stupid as to go along with a graph with statistics, connecting the deaths of pneumonia and the flu to covid, without acknowledging that most have died from suffocation of the virus? LOL! These folks have turned into vegetables. Literally!

I would have to look it up and get the whole story to respond to that.

Since I know I would be wasting my time, I won't bother.

Believe whatever you folks believe. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Period.
You have to look it up? Is it not part of your closed system universe? When you look it up, it will only be to see how to spin it.

It's definitely a cult.

But, are they that stupid as to go along with a graph with statistics, connecting the deaths of pneumonia and the flu to covid, without acknowledging that most have died from suffocation of the virus? LOL! These folks have turned into vegetables. Literally!
That's the power of ideology, the power of group pathology. Look at Europe in the 30's and 40's.

Forum List

Back