CDC: Only 50,000 Died from Covid Only, Not 836,000

Here is the thing.

You don't know that to be true at all.

If Fauci had not mishandled this pandemic back in 2020, and the government had not made it so profitable to list every cause of death as covid, there would not be the massive distrust of the government's information. At this point, the misinformation on covid is coming directly from the CDC, Fauci, and the media.

Distrust of the government is understandable but that distrust does not equate to facts. The argument in the OP is those who died of Covid largely had other underlying issues. I do not doubt that is true but in many cases that does not mean it wasn't contracting Covid that killed them.

Distrust of the government is understandable but that distrust does not equate to facts. The argument in the OP is those who died of Covid largely had other underlying issues. I do not doubt that is true but in many cases that does not mean it wasn't contracting Covid that killed them.
It also does not equate to covid killing them. The problem is that these people can no longer be trusted. At all. They have no crediiblity.

We may never know since the Fauci mismanaged response to this virus has obliterated any real understanding of what really when down over the past 24 months.

One this is certain. The numbers they use to fearmonger are lies.

Juvenile???????????????.OMG

You people were the ones shutting life down. Thank god half of us laughed at you and lived as normal as we could why you were pissing under your beds
Yes, this hoax and I called it that in the beginning, did not stop me from doing anything. Even my happy hour buddies still got together at my place. Some people lost a year of happiness, because fauci wanted to play God.

No, huh uh.

It's widely known by the rest of us that Mac lacks a fundamental self-awareness.

So we have to remind him remind him once in a while that's he's really the only one who thinks he's the topic.

Typical sociopath...
Widely known by who, you?

Mac, like myself, are very self aware of our surroundings. And like myself, he needs no self aggrandizement. His focus is like mine; the truth. That's all. Something folks like you try and avoid like the plague.

The argument in this thread does not require a special set of skills. It requires simple logic and honesty. The OP tells us only 50,000 died of covid by way of pneumonia and the flu. Has the OP bothered to answer my simple question as to how the others died from Covid? NO! He can't. If he did, he would be admitting to a dishonest thread. And he isn't going to do that either. So, as Mac and myself are doing, in our own way, we are calling the OP out, and folks like you, for being dishonest. And why are you dishonest? The only logical reason is the one Mac described. You people are part of a cult, where alternate realities, lies, hate, and willful ignorance are your MO.

No when you commit suicide with covid, you did not die from covid.

No, the suicide killed you. You would be alive without it. Just as the person with diabetes would still be alive if they hadn't contacted covid.

It also does not equate to covid killing them. The problem is that these people can no longer be trusted. At all. They have no crediiblity.

We may never know since the Fauci mismanaged response to this virus has obliterated any real understanding of what really when down over the past 24 months.

One this is certain. The numbers they use to fearmonger are lies.

One argument does not negate the other.

Well, the problem is that they really do believe all this stuff. Anything that comes from their closed circuit universe is The Truth, and they will simply not hear otherwise. So in that way, they're really not lying. That explains this emotional passion for their ideology, and this literal hatred for anyone outside their world.

I went a long time before calling this a cult. But there are just too many similarities not to.
Oh blow me Mr. Fake. The other countries are Night and day better than us. At some point even stupid peoole like you should say something isnt right here.

Our govt has manipulated way too much and have caused too much damage.

Widely known by who, you?

Mac, like myself, are very self aware of our surroundings. And like myself, he needs no self aggrandizement. His focus is like mine; the truth. That's all. Something folks like you try and avoid like the plague.

The argument in this thread does not require a special set of skills. It requires simple logic and honesty. The OP tells us only 50,000 died of covid by way of pneumonia and the flu. Has the OP bothered to answer my simple question as to how the others died from Covid? NO! He can't. If he did, he would be admitting to a dishonest thread. And he isn't going to do that either. So, as Mac and myself are doing, in our own way, we are calling the OP out, and folks like you, for being dishonest. And why are you dishonest? The only logical reason is the one Mac described. You people are part of a cult, where alternate realities, lies, hate, and willful ignorance are your MO.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

One argument does not negate the other.
The argument that they would have lived, but for the covid is not a valid argument as every situation is unique and a blanket assessment is the playground of folly.

If The CDC and the medical community had not mishandled this pandemic, we would have the breakdown of just how threatening this virus is.

The argument that they would have lived, but for the covid is not a valid argument as every situation is unique and a blanket assessment is the playground of folly.

If The CDC and the medical community had not mishandled this pandemic, we would have the breakdown of just how threatening this virus is.
They have lied too much and moved the goal posts too much for anyone to trust them at all anymore.

Forum List

Back