Chavez is dead

Wow. I was expecting that. What are you gonna do. Condolences to the Venezualan people I guess.

Another communist dead. It is astounding how many communists die of cancer. Truly these men are under a curse. Very sad.

Venezuela is trying to blame the USA. They expelled 2 diplomats. Are they racist? Bush ain't the president

I hope the Venezuelan people get their Constitution back and become self-ruled again. I'm sorry for the rift that arose between our two countries in such a short time. :eusa_pray:

Good riddance

Really? Being glad someone is dead over political ideology?
Well, Ace, some people aren't too thrilled with having a Russian missile base within firing distance of NYC and other US population centers from Venezuela, and Chavez initiated the deal. That undid a hundred years of making friends with the Russians through artistic and space joint endeavors.

The world is not a better place when threats are prospered to bear down on innocent people for their decimation and genocide.

This guy took a lickin' and kept on tickin'.

If I were him I would be mighty pissed after reading this: "According to Dr. Jose Marquina, who has become well known for having the only information on the Venezuelan president's condition that has proved over time to be accurate, the Cuban doctors are at least partially at fault for the Venezuelan leader's imminent demise. He has said that the Cubans misdiagnosed the cancer, treating Chávez with chemotherapy and other treatments designed for the wrong type of cancer. This made the disease resistant and impossible to treat, while causing other complications which affected not only Chávez's life expectancy but also the quality of what life remained.

If there was anybody that could expect the very best Cuban medicine had to offer, it was the Castro's five billion dollar man. This makes the upcoming death of Chávez that much more embarrassing for the Castros, because the velocity at which the strongman has deteriorated is due in no small part to the incompetence of the Cuban doctors at Cimeq - the hospital of choice for the communist party leaders."
Cuban Medicine Killed Hugo Chavez | Fox News Latino

Forum List

Back