Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada

The son of God was born to a homeless family probably because St Joseph was a drunken porch monkey
Wow, and you wasted all that college money to say stupid shit like that?
wow you cannot refute that the guiding belief of YOU FUCKING CONSERVATIVES is that you all are morally superior to the poor and those who advocate for the poor INCLUDING JESUS...because you are the white patriarchy...you losah

This is who Jesus wants in heaven not some Mexican migrant laborer who has worked his soul out all his life...he wants Pharma Bro

ms-6.png

q31ic.jpg

David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

Source: BuzzFeed

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, is urging the listeners of his radio program to volunteer and vote for Donald Trump.

“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday, referring to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.

“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”

Read more: David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

Onward Christian Soldiers

why the fuck would God have his "only begotten son" be a homeless poor person when everyone [not everyone GOP assholes] says the poor are poor because they are immoral . waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

People are poor because they are lazy and stupid.

Yep, the guy that supposedly hates Hispanics and is wanting to deport all of them, he won 44% of Hispanics voters.

When have Trumps critics been right about this guy? I mean like EVER?

Nevada caucuses results: Donald Trump wins Latino vote - CNN Video

Any idea what percentage of Hispanics in Nevada voted Republican? It's around 17%, so Trump got a little over 7% of the Hispanic vote if those polling numbers were accurate. He sure as Hell is going to need more than 7% of Latino voters if he wants to win in November. BTW, the reason Cruz and Rubio didn't do as well with Hispanics is that Cruz and Rubio are Cuban, not Mexican. People like to believe that Hispanics will vote or like other Hispanics, but I've got news for you. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans have very little in common other than language, and in many cases they don't even like each other.

q31ic.jpg

David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

Source: BuzzFeed

David Duke, a white nationalist and former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, is urging the listeners of his radio program to volunteer and vote for Donald Trump.

“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program Wednesday, referring to Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. “I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”

Duke then urged his followers to call Trump’s campaign headquarters to volunteer.

“And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you everyday on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have.”

Read more: David Duke Urges His Supporters To Volunteer And Vote For Trump

Onward Christian Soldiers

David Duke and Judge Roy Moore for Supreme Court Justices.

why the fuck would God have his "only begotten son" be a homeless poor person when everyone [not everyone GOP assholes] says the poor are poor because they are immoral . waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In some cases. In most cases though, it's because they grew up poor and breaking that cycle is very difficult, and if you are Black or Hispanic, you will likely face many more obstacles to move from poor to middle class or higher. It's not impossible, but it is much more difficult. The biggest issue has to do with expectations. When you are raised in a middle class family, you expect to have a middle class life as an adult, and so you work to achieve that. When you grow up poor, you kind of expect that is what your life is. In many cases, you don't even realize that anything else exists, so that becomes your life.

Jesus Christ and his family was lazy and stupid ...OK if you say so...one would think God would find someone like Trump to have his son born in his family Lol

Any idea what percentage of Hispanics in Nevada voted Republican? It's around 17%, so Trump got a little over 7% of the Hispanic vote if those polling numbers were accurate. He sure as Hell is going to need more than 7% of Latino voters if he wants to win in November. BTW, the reason Cruz and Rubio didn't do as well with Hispanics is that Cruz and Rubio are Cuban, not Mexican. People like to believe that Hispanics will vote or like other Hispanics, but I've got news for you. Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans have very little in common other than language, and in many cases they don't even like each other.
Yep those percentages are about right, but the point is that Hispanic Cruz and Rubio are not a better pandering ploy than just nominating a guy who will create jobs.

Hispanics want to work, no matter their ethnicity.

And yes, they are not a solid block of single minded voters who all vote together, so the whole argument is bullshit.

And BTW, they are still white even if they speak Spanish, lol.

Jesus Christ and his family was lazy and stupid ...OK if you say so...one would think God would find someone like Trump to have his son born in his family Lol

Christianity was religion and salvation for the poor. Remember the chance of a rich man entering the Kingdom of God was more difficult than a camel going through the eye of a needle. Really? Being wealthy makes you go to Hell? Christianity is so screwed up in doesn't even begin to make sense. While I give it a slight possibility that there is something for us beyond this life, it can't possibly be the version we have been taught.

I don't think so. With the wife he has, I'd expect him to be totally hetro.
MV5BMTc4MDE4ODM3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIwNjE3MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR16,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
38-600x338.jpg

You never see Steve Tyler and Donald Trump's wife same time same place....

She does have a tranny look to her

Yes while Michelle Obama looks like James Brown in drag.

Trumps wife did spend time as a hooker. She looks much better since Trump bought her new boobs don't you think?

Christianity was religion and salvation for the poor. Remember the chance of a rich man entering the Kingdom of God was more difficult than a camel going through the eye of a needle. Really? Being wealthy makes you go to Hell?

That is not what Christ said. He said that itiis difficult for a wealthy man to enter heaven, not impossible. In those days of walled cities they had small doorway entrances that they called 'Eye of the Needle' and it was difficult to get a camel to get on his knees and crawl through into the city through them.
Rich people, like camels, dont like crawling on their knees before anyone, man or God.

Christianity is so screwed up in doesn't even begin to make sense. While I give it a slight possibility that there is something for us beyond this life, it can't possibly be the version we have been taught.

Well, you have to WANT to understand it though, dude.

In some cases. In most cases though, it's because they grew up poor and breaking that cycle is very difficult, and if you are Black or Hispanic, you will likely face many more obstacles to move from poor to middle class or higher. It's not impossible, but it is much more difficult. The biggest issue has to do with expectations. When you are raised in a middle class family, you expect to have a middle class life as an adult, and so you work to achieve that. When you grow up poor, you kind of expect that is what your life is. In many cases, you don't even realize that anything else exists, so that becomes your life.

Actually, growing up below the poverty level is what prompted me to rise above being dirt-road poor. I was ashamed of my home and my clothes and everything and made a promise that I would not live my life in poverty.

Really LOL he is a Republican and ran for Governor as a Republican ..here is another of your "base" LOl
12512467_952030798246118_7555581742569172491_n.jpg

Any nutball can run for office, dude, that doesnt prove a damned thing.

And, BTW, there is nothing wrong with ammosexuality.

Forum List

Back