Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada

yeah he pulled himself up by his bootstraps overcoming the Millions he inherited and all the social contacts etc ...he overcame all of it lol

Taking a million and turning it into $10 billion is like taking a thousand and turning it into $10 million, fool.

Lets see you do that, jack ass.

Trump lies about being worth $10 billion

Why doesn't he release his last ten years of taxes so we can see?
Too much to hide?
He says he will ultimately release them.

When will Cankles release her medical records?

What is he waiting for?
I say he backs out and refuses to show the crimes he has been involved in
My guess is he paid about 2% on his income taxes like most billionaires (at least according to Bernie--how would I know).

A lot of things I would like to see in Trumps return
Effective tax rate
Charitable contributions
Political contributions
Tax write offs
Off shore investments
Business deductions

'Gay Christian'' is an oxymoron.
Patriotic conservative is another oxymoron
No, not the same at all.

The first book of 'Apostolic letters' is the Book of Romans and the very first chapter of that book explains in detail why sexual perversion is contrary to God's will and unacceptable in the Body of Christ.

You, on the other hand, are justg being a smart ass. Conservatives volunteer for our military. Conservatives found the biggest block of small businesses that fund most of our taxes so you and you toe cheese sniffing libtards can go play Utopian Fantasy.

You cant even be honest with yourself.

yeah he pulled himself up by his bootstraps overcoming the Millions he inherited and all the social contacts etc ...he overcame all of it lol

Taking a million and turning it into $10 billion is like taking a thousand and turning it into $10 million, fool.

Lets see you do that, jack ass.

Trump lies about being worth $10 billion

Why doesn't he release his last ten years of taxes so we can see?
Too much to hide?
He says he will ultimately release them.

When will Cankles release her medical records?
When will Trump release his long form birth certificate? LOL

How about his college transcripts?

Yes, we need to see his dental records and his baseball batting average while he was in Middle School.

No, not the same at all.

The first book of 'Apostolic letters' is the Book of Romans and the very first chapter of that book explains in detail why sexual perversion is contrary to God's will and unacceptable in the Body of Christ.

You, on the other hand, are justg being a smart ass. Conservatives volunteer for our military. Conservatives found the biggest block of small businesses that fund most of our taxes so you and you toe cheese sniffing libtards can go play Utopian Fantasy.

Wait...don't Liberals volunteer for our military? Don't Liberals have small businesses that fund our taxes?

I don't think so. With the wife he has, I'd expect him to be totally hetro.
MV5BMTc4MDE4ODM3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjIwNjE3MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR16,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
38-600x338.jpg

You never see Steve Tyler and Donald Trump's wife same time same place....

No, not the same at all.

Wait...don't Liberals volunteer for our military? Don't Liberals have small businesses that fund our taxes?

No.

No, not the same at all.

No.
lol, yeah they do, but not on the same scale. Most of them hijack conservative businesses like they did to the Weather Channel and CNN.

No, not the same at all.

No.
how come J C did not condemn the dang gays but he did condemn the wealthy .....:2up:

why the fuck would God have his "only begotten son" be a homeless poor person when everyone [not everyone GOP assholes] says the poor are poor because they are immoral . waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I feel for you. Payback is hell.

I dont.
obviously where there is no sense there are no feelings ...
I dont feel sorry for people who make their own problems, like junkies or people who want to take short cuts in business and it blows up in their face.

These people knew the risks and did it any way.

Lefties are like that. The millenials all voted for Obama in huge droves and they have seen their employment rate plummet then they voted for him again in 2012, thought that is understandable as the GOP put up Romnuts as the loser alternative.

But still they need an avenue to pull themselves up by, and if they vote in Hillary, which I highly doubt, they deserve their fate.

Forum List

Back