Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada

yeah he pulled himself up by his bootstraps overcoming the Millions he inherited and all the social contacts etc ...he overcame all of it lol

Taking a million and turning it into $10 billion is like taking a thousand and turning it into $10 million, fool.

Lets see you do that, jack ass.

No it isn't. He inherited lots of contacts too. The very rich like to help each other out. He also had enough he never had to worry about healthcare and other issues normal people have.

That is why Democrats are such a losing party now.

You cant come up with solutions, only excuses. You look at a man who took a million bucks and turned it into $10 billion and all you can do is fault the man for having advantages.

Do you think he is the only man in business who inherited some money? And yet they dont all turn into billionaires, do they?]

roflmao

yeah he pulled himself up by his bootstraps overcoming the Millions he inherited and all the social contacts etc ...he overcame all of it lol

Taking a million and turning it into $10 billion is like taking a thousand and turning it into $10 million, fool.

Trump lies about being worth $10 billion

Why doesn't he release his last ten years of taxes so we can see?
Too much to hide?

No it isn't. He inherited lots of contacts too. The very rich like to help each other out. He also had enough he never had to worry about healthcare and other issues normal people have.

That is why Democrats are such a losing party now.

You cant come up with solutions, only excuses. You look at a man who took a million bucks and turned it into $10 billion and all you can do is fault the man for having advantages.

Do you think he is the only man in business who inherited some money? And yet they dont all turn into billionaires, do they?]

roflmao

I simply told the truth. He started very rich and didn't have the problems somebody starting with $1,000 would have. Just a fact. Most the very wealthy start from wealthy. We don't have the upward mobility we used to have.

Too much to hide?
He says he will ultimately release them.

When will Cankles release her medical records?

Democrats are in full blown fear. It is not that Trump is winning, but the turnout the GOP is getting as opposed to the Democrats.

not really. Primary turnout is still low compared to general elections.

What is scary is that Trump is leading having won all of 420K votes, he has eliminated all bot two of his rivals, who are going to have to make a decision whether to all get behind one guy to take him on.

When you get this kind of turnout in a state that has a caucus, that is saying something because they are pain in the frames. What is instantly known by bean counters is----------> if they will come out for this "cluster fu**" of a process to support their candidate, all of them will be there for the general, and a whole lot more.

But that works on the Premise that Trump will be allowed to be the nominee, when the whole structure of the GOP Establishment is starting to rally against him. Do you really think these Trump supporters are going to have a Riot for Rubio after they pull some brokered convention shit to put him on top?
An old timer tells me the RNC can still nominate whomever they wish when it gets to the convention, despite the vote. I think that was prior to 1980, but no longer. Do you know?

Paul Ryan is the head of the Repbulican Party until Trump is actually the nominee.

As a Republican activist I know tell me, Ryan could turn the entire convention into an open convention with these simple words, "I hear a motion to amend the rules and unbind all delegates, is there a second? All in favor? In the opinion of the chair, the ayes have it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/u...yan-and-donald-trump-on-collision-course.html

The question is whether the GOP Establishment would destroy its own party to stop Trump. Trust me, because they will be destroying the GOP with such a maneuver. Guarantee you there would be a BIG third party in 2020 that will displace the GOP inside ten years.

Too much to hide?

What is he waiting for?
I say he backs out and refuses to show the crimes he has been involved in

I simply told the truth.

Lol, no you didnt simply tell the Truth, yo tried tp spin a mans accomplishments into nothing, just like Democrats try to spin the accomplishments of all white people to nothing by asserting that we all have White Privilege.

Democrats are in full blown fear. It is not that Trump is winning, but the turnout the GOP is getting as opposed to the Democrats.

What is scary is that Trump is leading having won all of 420K votes, he has eliminated all bot two of his rivals, who are going to have to make a decision whether to all get behind one guy to take him on.

When you get this kind of turnout in a state that has a caucus, that is saying something because they are pain in the frames. What is instantly known by bean counters is----------> if they will come out for this "cluster fu**" of a process to support their candidate, all of them will be there for the general, and a whole lot more.

But that works on the Premise that Trump will be allowed to be the nominee, when the whole structure of the GOP Establishment is starting to rally against him. Do you really think these Trump supporters are going to have a Riot for Rubio after they pull some brokered convention shit to put him on top?
An old timer tells me the RNC can still nominate whomever they wish when it gets to the convention, despite the vote. I think that was prior to 1980, but no longer. Do you know?

Paul Ryan is the head of the Repbulican Party until Trump is actually the nominee.

As a Republican activist I know tell me, Ryan could turn the entire convention into an open convention with these simple words, "I hear a motion to amend the rules and unbind all delegates, is there a second? All in favor? In the opinion of the chair, the ayes have it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/u...yan-and-donald-trump-on-collision-course.html

The question is whether the GOP Establishment would destroy its own party to stop Trump. Trust me, because they will be destroying the GOP with such a maneuver. Guarantee you there would be a BIG third party in 2020 that will displace the GOP inside ten years.

Not going to happen

Trump would go third party to ensure they don't win. It would fracture the party as those who voted in the primary would rebel

It might be the most interesting RNC Convention since the Democrat one in 1968.

Too much to hide?

What is he waiting for?
I say he backs out and refuses to show the crimes he has been involved in
You see Donald as a criminal and Hillary as a saint.

Doesn't this confirm to you that you need psychiatric help?

Trump will NOT be the nominee......be careful about trashing the guy who will be...RUBIO. :shock:

Can you essplain how Rubio can do that?

Trumps opposition is split between Evangelical social conservative led by Cruz (and Trump has most of those voters anyway) and establishment voters led by Rubio. Note that the opposition social conservative wing is again split between Cruz and Carson, while the establishment wing is split between Rubio and Kasich.

Not only is Trumps opposition divided, but each of those camps are again divided.

Unless Cruz starts swinging for the bleachers and wins Texas and several more states next Tuesday March 1, Trump has this in the bag.

The "opposition research" boys from all concerned parties are 24/7 looking into Trump's past. You know there's dirt there, maybe a mountain of it. There's also his personality and how cocky he's getting.....when he gets booed he goes apeshit and reveals his true colors in many areas a conservative won't like. He did it in the last debate and it was ignored....that luck can't hold. So the way Rubio takes over is to do away with Cruz and the rest and take on Trump on specifics. He can turn to Trump in debates and ask him detailed questions about how government works and get the deer in the headlights stare like he got about the nuclear triad. Trump doesn't know how the government works...he simply doesn't. And at age 70, he doesn't have the energy or inclination to find out....that's where Rubio's experience will whip Trump's ass.
I'd like to believe you, but your argument presupposes voters who care if Trump knows what he's doing. America is proving they don't care one bit. Rubio may get some votes for being clever, but it won't shake up the Trumpsters one bit.

Too much to hide?

When will Trump release his long form birth certificate? LOL

How about his college transcripts?

I'd like to believe you, but your argument presupposes voters who care if Trump knows what he's doing. America is proving they don't care one bit. Rubio may get some votes for being clever, but it won't shake up the Trumpsters one bit.

It isnt so much about Trump as it is in breaking the GOP Establishments control of the party, taking the US further into Globalism and becoming a nation without any borders and our elections for anyone that lives here, citizen or not. And dont buy the GOP Establishment claim that they dont want noncitizens voting. They are all Globalists just like Hillary is.

Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada
Nope. Trump won 7 percent of the Hispanic voters in Nevada.

16 percent are Republican, of which Trump won 45%.

The other 84 percent of Hispanics are Democrats or Independents.

70z59k.jpg

It isnt so much about Trump as it is in breaking the GOP Establishments control of the party, taking the US further into Globalism and becoming a nation without any borders and our elections for anyone that lives here, citizen or not. And dont buy the GOP Establishment claim that they dont want noncitizens voting. They are all Globalists just like Hillary is.
We just need to be careful, breaking up the establishment, that we have something sensible to take its place, don't you think? Otherwise, will we have an opportunist take advantage of the power vacuum?

We just need to be careful, breaking up the establishment, that we have something sensible to take its place, don't you think? Otherwise, will we have an opportunist take advantage of the power vacuum?
Most of the people in the Establishment are good folks. That is true of every evil organization, from the Nazis to the Moaists in China.

Most Americans, including Hispanics, are completely sick of Mexico and other Latin American countries shitting on the U.S. Americans continue to suffer because those nations refuse to take care of their own People and dump their worst criminals across the border. It's time for change. It's time to end Illegal Immigration.

Forum List

Back