Chicago concealed carry gun owner kills robber...

Here's another two hundred for you.

However I can post up hundreds of 7-11 clerks who have been injured or killed.
Really? Name them, and by year please. Go...

Type "7-11 clerk killed" into youtube....GO!

Here, I did it for your lazy ass...

7-11 clerk killed - YouTube
Seven links, five deaths, over eight years, and they have 35,000 stores, in 100 countries. Care to try again? 7-Eleven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki, what a clown you are....

Why look at that. Clerks are the second most dangerous jobs after being a cop.

death_chart-04.0.png

However I can post up hundreds of 7-11 clerks who have been injured or killed.
Really? Name them, and by year please. Go...

Type "7-11 clerk killed" into youtube....GO!

Here, I did it for your lazy ass...

7-11 clerk killed - YouTube
Seven links, five deaths, over eight years, and they have 35,000 stores, in 100 countries. Care to try again? 7-Eleven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki, what a clown you are....

Why look at that. Clerks are the second most dangerous jobs after being a cop.

death_chart-04.0.png
118 out of four million, most of them killed by husbands or boyfriends? Yeah, no worries.

highlight_2009_chart_1.png

The victims where not executing Justice, they were defending THEMSELVES. Whether it is a capital offense is of no consequence, fuck breath.
They were in no actual danger, more than likely. That is now for the state to decide.
Bullshit. The sub-human was a serial armed robber.
It doesn't matter. If he didn't shoot anyone then he wasn't a threat.
Are you fucking high? He was waiving a gun around, and you think that he is only a threat if he actually pulls the trigger and shoots somebody? That kind of thinking would completely eviscerate self-defense law, you moron.

Son, you need to go think about your position a little more, or sober up.
A guy comes in with a gun asking for money, that is what he wants. He has no plans to shoot so that's not self-defense.

Until he doesn't…..and you won't know till he starts pulling the trigger……

Look…you are a moron, trolling……so keep at it…..that is what you do...

Bullshit. The sub-human was a serial armed robber.
Are you fucking high? He was waiving a gun around, and you think that he is only a threat if he actually pulls the trigger and shoots somebody? That kind of thinking would completely eviscerate self-defense law, you moron.

PMH is a big criminal supporter. No crime should be punished and he even thinks that humans are a pox on the world so actually adviocates that people be killed. Why he snivels over a criminal getting killed I have no idea.
Paint is apparently also a total moron. This is simple stuff. That shooter is not going to be charged with a crime, even in Chicago. You point a gun at someone and a victim or bystander in the vicinity shoots and kills the guy, then it is self-defense. If he is shot fleeing, then you would probably see a voluntary manslaughter charge, but that is not what happened here.
We'll see, but if there was no threat, it's second-degree murder. Keep that in mind eh?

As of today on Chicago news there will likely be not charges against the good guy…..

Here is another important point….the news made a point to say the victim had a concealed carry permit, and a FOID card….

Here is the thing….let's say we didn't have permits to carry guns, and we had constitutional carry….no permit required…..and we didn't force law abiding people to get a Firearm owners I.D. card which gets a background check……

This guy takes out his gun which he was carrying without a permit and shoots him….the cops show up, run his name for felony convictions, and warrants and it turns out he is a law abiding citizen with the right to carry a gun for self defense…..

Then they run the perps background….he has 10 felonies and should not have had that gun……….which means he could not have passed a background check, gotten a concealed carry permit or passed the background check for the FOID card….

So what is the freaking point to requiring a concealed carry permit or a FOID….since not one of those things has any bearing on the outcome of the situation…and not one of those things stopped this 10 times convicted felon from getting a gun in a city with extreme gun control laws…..

Can anyone explain why we need to force normal gun owners to get a permit to carry a gun? Given what I have just pointed out?

PMH is a big criminal supporter. No crime should be punished and he even thinks that humans are a pox on the world so actually adviocates that people be killed. Why he snivels over a criminal getting killed I have no idea.
Paint is apparently also a total moron. This is simple stuff. That shooter is not going to be charged with a crime, even in Chicago. You point a gun at someone and a victim or bystander in the vicinity shoots and kills the guy, then it is self-defense. If he is shot fleeing, then you would probably see a voluntary manslaughter charge, but that is not what happened here.
We'll see, but if there was no threat, it's second-degree murder. Keep that in mind eh?

As of today on Chicago news there will likely be not charges against the good guy…..
As I said, we'll see. Was it justified or not, up to the state to make the initial call. As for the civil suit against him, that's not even an open question. He'll see the family in court.

As i said, we'll see. Was it justified or not, up to the state to make the initial call. As for the civil suit against him, that's not even an open question. He'll see the family in court.

He should sue the family for raising a monster.

Here is another important point….the news made a point to say the victim had a concealed carry permit, and a FOID card….

Here is the thing….let's say we didn't have permits to carry guns, and we had constitutional carry….no permit required…..and we didn't force law abiding people to get a Firearm owners I.D. card which gets a background check……

This guy takes out his gun which he was carrying without a permit and shoots him….the cops show up, run his name for felony convictions, and warrants and it turns out he is a law abiding citizen with the right to carry a gun for self defense…..

Then they run the perps background….he has 10 felonies and should not have had that gun……….which means he could not have passed a background check, gotten a concealed carry permit or passed the background check for the FOID card….

So what is the freaking point to requiring a concealed carry permit or a FOID….since not one of those things has any bearing on the outcome of the situation…and not one of those things stopped this 10 times convicted felon from getting a gun in a city with extreme gun control laws…..

Can anyone explain why we need to force normal gun owners to get a permit to carry a gun? Given what I have just pointed out?
The permit is supposed to make sure you know how to use the damn thing. So far, that's hit and miss, pun intended.

As i said, we'll see. Was it justified or not, up to the state to make the initial call. As for the civil suit against him, that's not even an open question. He'll see the family in court.
He should sue the family for raising a monster.
Doesn't work that way. Hope he has a good lawyer, he'll need one.

Nope. It will not go anywhere. It will be thrown out on summary judgment if it is even filed. The fuckwit's family will have to retain counsel on a pro bono basis.

Nope. It will not go anywhere. It will be thrown out on summary judgment if it is even filed. The fuckwit's family will have to retain counsel on a pro bono basis.
It would not get thrown out. It's a perfectly valid case since the guy who shot him wasn't being threatened. That's a decent civil rights and wrongful death claim right there. And there's video so, he's kind of fucked if he was just playing the hero. Time will tell but he's going to have an interesting couple of years either way.

The permit is supposed to make sure you know how to use the damn thing. So far, that's hit and miss, pun intended.

Nope…..permits are just a way to make money for the state and to make owning guns harder for poor people.

It would not get thrown out. It's a perfectly valid case since the guy who shot him wasn't being threatened. That's a decent civil rights and wrongful death claim right there. And there's video so, he's kind of fucked if he was just playing the hero. Time will tell but he's going to have an interesting couple of years either way.
You are high again, I see.

Nope…..permits are just a way to make money for the state and to make owning guns harder for poor people.
If that's they wanted it would just be writing a check, and it isn't now is it...

Yes..another shooting for Chicago concealed carry permit holders......one day the criminals will get the point that democrats can no longer disarm the victims of crime...the victims can finally shoot back...

AP News - Police: Concealed carry license holder kills armed gunman

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say a customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said a masked man walked into the store and currency exchange about 7 p.m. Saturday on the city's southwest side, displayed a handgun and announced a robbery to an employ
Didn't know that robbery was a capital offense? Interesting.

Ordering the clerk into the back room at gun point changes everything.
I disagree. Had he locked them both in a room, taken the money and gone, no one would have been harmed. To really be in the clear here, you have to wait until the guy starts shooting, at a person.

Dude, If the armed street thug has already killed the clerk, then why bother getting involved. The time to act was before they entered the back room.

And for you to approach an armed street thug in an enclosed room with only one way in amounts to a suicidal act on your part.
He didn't kill anyone, more than likely wouldn't have, and if you don't want to be charged with murder you'd better wait until he starts shooting.

Ordering the clerk into the backroom at gunpoint changes everything

Didn't know that robbery was a capital offense? Interesting.

Ordering the clerk into the back room at gun point changes everything.
I disagree. Had he locked them both in a room, taken the money and gone, no one would have been harmed. To really be in the clear here, you have to wait until the guy starts shooting, at a person.

Dude, If the armed street thug has already killed the clerk, then why bother getting involved. The time to act was before they entered the back room.

And for you to approach an armed street thug in an enclosed room with only one way in amounts to a suicidal act on your part.
He didn't kill anyone, more than likely wouldn't have, and if you don't want to be charged with murder you'd better wait until he starts shooting.

Ordering the clerk into the backroom at gunpoint changes everything
Nope. It changes nothing. The clerk might have felt threatened but he still wasn't.

Forum List

Back