Chicago Mayor turns migrants away from Sanctuary City.

It notes 300 were sent to Chicago and 100 then taken to neighboring cities. I don't suppose there is any chance at all that there wasn't rooms open for all 300 directly in the city?

Not to mention the entire area is considered Metro Chicago. It is not like they sent them down to Carbondale

Oh, but they are....These are people taking advantage of current administrations lack of fortitude to enforce our borders, who cross those borders illegally...If they were truly seeking asylum they would enter at crossings where they could simply seek their asylum in a controlled manner...Instead they are bum rushing the country.

Many have crossed legally to seek asylum. Are you saying they have not? But for the I do not know how many times, our laws state that all you have to do is get here, through proper border crossings or not.

That's our law.

You don't? Have you not been paying attention to the whining of liberal mayors when they are confronted with a fraction that Texas has to put up with?

I saw D.C. complain.

OK, now this is a different question. I suppose there is a point here to be made but how do you know Chicago isn't paying for the rooms in the neighboring cities?
What does it matter? they are whining that they have to do it...See, they thought it would be someone else's problem...Now, they have to seriously consider their rhetoric coming to fruition, and they don't like it...It was all easier when they thought only a red state would be impacted....I for one think Karma is great, don't you?

What does it matter? they are whining that they have to do it...See, they thought it would be someone else's problem...Now, they have to seriously consider their rhetoric coming to fruition, and they don't like it...It was all easier when they thought only a red state would be impacted....I for one think Karma is great, don't you?

Do you have a statement from the mayor of D.C. whining about this? I saw her say she welcomes them.

Chicago welcomes immigrants bused out of Texas with open arms

Many have crossed legally to seek asylum. Are you saying they have not? But for the I do not know how many times, our laws state that all you have to do is get here, through proper border crossings or not.

That's our law.
That is the edict from Biden....Post the law....Relying on a misuse or interpretation of asylum law is no excuse...2 plus million pknopp!!! How many more? 10 million? 20 million? Erase borders altogether?

That is the edict from Biden....Post the law....Relying on a misuse or interpretation of asylum law is no excuse...2 plus million pknopp!!! How many more? 10 million? 20 million? Erase borders altogether?

I have no idea what you are ranting about. I have posted our immigration laws many times. You have read them.

How's this for laughs:

Chicago is a sanctuary city but when Texas ships illegals to Chicago, Chicago doesn't want them and deports them outside their sanctuary city.

Do you have a statement from the mayor of D.C. whining about this? I saw her say she welcomes them.

Pick and choose much?

A simple google search returns thousands of hits.

That's our law.
For asylum you must come to a port of entry, not wade across a river.

And only Mexicans are eligible to do that on the Southern border. All those from the hundred or so other countries are required to apply for asylum at the American embassy in the first safe country they get to. For most that would be Mexico.

That makes almost all of them illegals. The fact your Vegetable Messiah has broken his oath and is ignoring our immigration laws doesn’t change that,

“In many ways, the governors of Texas and Arizona have turned us into a border town. We don’t know how long this will take to resolve. We don’t know how long they will continue bussing,” Washington DC Councilmember Brianne Nadeau said.

Bowser’s announcement comes weeks after the Pentagon rejected her request for assistance from the National Guard for a second time. The mayor twice asked for troops to be deployed to “help prevent a prolonged humanitarian crisis in our nation’s capital resulting from the daily arrival of migrants.”

Oh, you can almost hear the tears....Texas has to date been invaded with over 2 million, and DC can handle 9 thousand? What a joke...

Forum List

Back