Chicago Mayor turns migrants away from Sanctuary City.

For asylum you must come to a port of entry, not wade across a river.

You know this to be a lie but that won't ever stop you.

And only Mexicans are eligible to do that on the Southern border. All those from the hundred or so other countries are required to apply for asylum at the American embassy in the first safe country they get to. For most that would be Mexico.

That's an international law, not U.S. law. What other U.S. laws do you want International laws to over ride?

Please be specific.,

That makes almost all of them illegals. The fact your Vegetable Messiah has broken his oath and is ignoring our immigration laws doesn’t change that,

I never voted for Biden but again, you already know that.

I said I saw where D.C. had done this. The accusation was that many cities have done this.
No, you said and I quote:

Do you have a statement from the mayor of D.C. whining about this?

Your entire time in this thread has been about parsing what YOU actually said into something else.

Those are the EXACT words I was replying to in this reply, you are trying to parse to words into something you did NOT say in what I was replying to.

How about you start speaking plain and straight to everyone in this thread?

YOU are defending Lightfoot's hypocrisy. That is the bottom line here.

and these people ARE illegals.

You made a direct claim, now post the law you were citing, or admit you were full of shit.

The fact that you are in the U.S. illegally is no bar to applying for asylum. You would need to either submit an application on your own (an "affirmative" application), within certain time limits, or if you are caught by the immigration authorities, apply for asylum during your immigration court hearing.

How an Undocumented Immigrant Can Get Asylum in the U.S.

Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

8 U.S. Code § 1158 - Asylum

Directly from the government itself.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally?​

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:
Please, start educating yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for you.

WAAAAAAA! lol....Why do you never address the topic?

Well, because the topic is bullshit. Nobody was turned away as the title claims. The Link in the OP proves the title is bullshit.

You’re so stupid and full of lies you can’t even remember what you posted 5 minutes ago. Our immigration laws are the most charitable in the world. Go immigrate to New Zealand and tell us how it goes.

Irrelevant what New Zealand does.

It notes 300 were sent to Chicago and 100 then taken to neighboring cities. I don't suppose there is any chance at all that there wasn't rooms open for all 300 directly in the city?
No. No chance at all.

Forum List

Back