Chris Wray Can't Say Anything Other Than Speculate If A Bullet Clipped Trump's Ear

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
This lousy something or other couldn't provide answers of any kind to congress about the assassination attempt on Trump other than he could clearly say that the assassin Googled the JFK murder......and he tried to claim that he couldn't say if Trump was shot with a bullet or shrapnel from something else.

Shrapnel from what?

Were the teleprompters both intact or weren't they?

Why is this guy trying to say he can't prove that Trump was actually shot?

1aaaaabbbbb.jpg

VOTE VOTE VOTE... this is it folks... what kind of nation do you want to live in...
Vote harvest like they do... vote often like they do... vote for your dead MAGA parents like they do... don't let them steal another one....

Wray's days on the job are numbered... and he knows it... this is just the beginning of the deep state trying to take Trump out...
Here is raw footage from right after the attempt.....and if you stop the video you can clearly see that both teleprompter screens were completely intact.

So where the F did this imaginary shrapnel originate from?

My belief is Wray is attempting to destroy the argument that Trump was actually shot.

This lousy something or other couldn't provide answers of any kind to congress about the assassination attempt on Trump other than he could clearly say that the assassin Googled the JFK murder......and he tried to claim that he couldn't say if Trump was shot with a bullet or shrapnel from something else.

Shrapnel from what?

View attachment 983913

Yes. He APPEARED to be more forthcoming than Cheatle, but for those listening carefully he wasn't saying much. I think if I heard him say the phrase, "I can't answer that but what I can say (or what I will say) is. . . " one more time I would have thrown something at the TV screen. I don't have the time or energy to go back through his testimony to see how many times he said that, but it was a LOT.

One thing he did say was that he observed no cognitive decline in Biden in his interactions with him. That puts all his testimony into question. Trump says he should resign because of that alone.

Shrapnel from what?

View attachment 983913

So you want the FBI guy to mimic Trump and make shit up?

Shrapnel from what?

View attachment 983913

That Trump guy, he only hires the best and the brightest.

If this were J-6 offenders they would have broken into their phones already... don't let them treat us like we are stupid...

No... to be honest and open like Trump....
and you regurgitate the shit

Trump’s Increasingly Weird Attempts to Compare Himself to Lincoln
October 24, 2019

Of all the Presidents who preceded Donald Trump in office, the one he most often measures himself against is Abraham Lincoln. Time and again, Trump has compared himself favorably to the sixteenth President, boasting, for example, that his poll numbers are higher—although, of course, there were no polls in the nineteenth century. He has belittled Lincoln, explaining that he nearly lost the Civil War to Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general whom Trump speaks of with reverence. He pins positive clichés about Lincoln on himself, pointing out, as if no one else knew it, that Lincoln was a Republican, just like Trump, and honest, just like Trump.

and you regurgitate the shit

Trump’s Increasingly Weird Attempts to Compare Himself to Lincoln
October 24, 2019

Of all the Presidents who preceded Donald Trump in office, the one he most often measures himself against is Abraham Lincoln. Time and again, Trump has compared himself favorably to the sixteenth President, boasting, for example, that his poll numbers are higher—although, of course, there were no polls in the nineteenth century. He has belittled Lincoln, explaining that he nearly lost the Civil War to Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general whom Trump speaks of with reverence. He pins positive clichés about Lincoln on himself, pointing out, as if no one else knew it, that Lincoln was a Republican, just like Trump, and honest, just like Trump.
You puke up MSNBC talking points every day here...

Shrapnel from what?

View attachment 983913

What a dick.

The theory that's becoming popular is that it was something other than a bullet.

And then there's the theory that instead of it being a bullet, it was a 'nothing'.

note: Unlikely to be the entire cartridge as depicted in the art work!

Forum List

Back