Christian but baptized as a kid? Go to HELL!

Google Christian Charities.
God doesn't have to show you anything.
You can be born again in the comfort of your living room. Location has nothing to do with it.
Your penis will be just fine.
If there is no God, then who are you praying to sealy?

John 14:6 -Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
^
Memorize that because the day is coming when you won't be able to find it in your politically correct version of the Bible.

Sounds very similar to what David Koresh of the Branch Dividians used to say. Why don't you believe that cult? Oh yea, because your parents didn't brainwash you from birth to believe those lies. Your entire community is on board with the Christian lie.

Guess what? The 999 other religions that came before or after christianity were/are all fake. What makes you not realize so is yours?

Just like your retarded cousins the Muslims.

But the Koran says.... who gives a fuck, right? Same with your ancient book.

Doesn't it bother you that:

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those others, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate [2], factually incorrect, inconsistent [2] and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another [2] on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented [2] by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

It bothers me.

WOW!!! WHY DO YOU ALLOW SATAN TO PLAY YOU AS HIS TOOL,FOOL,PUPPET??? FEAR ,LIES AND DOUBT ARE SATAN'S WEAPONS AGAINST THE FOOL. and you??

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time.

lol....they just keep coming.....no child, they don't....its just that atheists lie a lot about other mythologies....nonvirgin virgins......not dead resurrections....you know the drill.....if you have one you don't think is made up, let me know.....I'll show you it is....

Last edited:
The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time.

lol....they just keep coming.....no child, they don't....its just
that atheists lie a lot about other mythologies....nonvirgin virgins......not dead resurrections....you know the drill.....if you have one that isn't made up, let me know.....

Hey pmp? Wuzup?

Google Christian Charities.
God doesn't have to show you anything.
You can be born again in the comfort of your living room. Location has nothing to do with it.
Your penis will be just fine.
If there is no God, then who are you praying to sealy?

John 14:6 -Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
^
Memorize that because the day is coming when you won't be able to find it in your politically correct version of the Bible.

Sounds very similar to what David Koresh of the Branch Dividians used to say. Why don't you believe that cult? Oh yea, because your parents didn't brainwash you from birth to believe those lies. Your entire community is on board with the Christian lie.

Guess what? The 999 other religions that came before or after christianity were/are all fake. What makes you not realize so is yours?

Just like your retarded cousins the Muslims.

But the Koran says.... who gives a fuck, right? Same with your ancient book.

Doesn't it bother you that:

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

The Bible is not self-authenticating; it is simply one of many religious texts. Like those others, it itself constitutes no evidence for the existence of a god. Its florid prose and fanciful content do not legitimise it nor distinguish it from other ancient works of literature.

The Bible is historically inaccurate [2], factually incorrect, inconsistent [2] and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another [2] on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented [2] by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

It bothers me.

by the way, even your outrage is cut and pasted......do atheists ever have an original thought?....
Blurtex33 | TheBlaze.com

lol....they just keep coming.....no child, they don't....its just
that atheists lie a lot about other mythologies....nonvirgin virgins......not dead resurrections....you know the drill.....if you have one that isn't made up, let me know.....

Hey pmp? Wuzup?

shucks....all I had to do is think "idiot" and there you are.....

Finally I am getting "born agains" to admit that any Christians who were baptized when we were little kids by our parents are not saved and are not going to heaven unless we go get baptized again.

How many of you are Christians but were baptized as kids? Most Catholics are baptized as kids. Do Catholics know they aren't going to hell because they never got baptized as adults?

I love the Born again's spin on religion. Brilliant! What a clever angle. What could make us different and win over members from other churches? What do they do that we can do different? Oh yea, lets tell them they have to be baptized as adults and they have to be "born again". Very very clever. :eusa_clap:

Even better than Joseph Smith's story that he prayed to Jesus asking what church he should join and jesus told him none of them they are all corrupt and to start his own. :eusa_clap: These guys are slick.

"Being baptized" isn't a prerequisite for salvation. Yes ... believers should be baptized if possible but not it's not always possible. One must believe in Jesus Christ in order to be saved. A believer who is not baptized is saved but someone who was baptized but doesn't believe in Christ will not be saved. I personally believe that baptism is an important, Christian ceremony but I believe that it shouldn't be taken lightly. I don't believe that babies or children are mature enough to make such a conscious decision (but that's just my strong opinion).

You need to work that out with born agains. They say you have to be baptized/born again as an adult or you will not go to heaven.

So any Catholics, as much as they think their religion is the best, I'm sorry Catholics but if you were baptized as kids and not as adults, even if you go to church every weekend and accept jesus as your lord and savior, sorry guys, but you are going to hell.

Anyways, do you see why I don't take any of you seriously? This guy says being baptized isn't a pre req but others say its a must. I think you are all fucking crazy. :cuckoo::eusa_pray::cuckoo::eusa_pray::cuckoo:

Who is "they"?

Quote them, and link it, please. Because I am Southern Baptist, and I have NEVER heard a preacher, or any born again, say that you must be baptized to be saved.

Baptism is an outward symbol of an inner conviction. It isn't the act that saves you. It's accepting Christ that gains you heaven.

Guess what? Just like you think non christians go to hell, born agains say that if your kids don't become born again and get baptized on their own as adults, then they don't go to heaven. Sorry but unless your kids leave your church and become born again christians they are doomed to hell for all eternity. :cuckoo:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I don't worry about what born-again Christians think because I'm not a born-again Christian.

They are the heirs of the Protestant Reformation, which was the concept that you don't need the sacraments of the Catholic Church to be saved.

A lot of it was motivated by greed.

King Henry VIII and his Protestant friends became very wealthy when they looted the Catholic Church of all it's land and belongings.

I just want Catholics and all other non born agains to see that there are christians telling them they aren't doing enough to go to heaven.

That isn't what born again people are saying.
It is what some Catholics are saying.

Religions of the world say "do" and God says "done". Why is that?

Justification says that God justifies me through grace which is not based on anything that I've done but it is based on what God has done for me.

You have a misunderstanding of what we all believe.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I don't worry about what born-again Christians think because I'm not a born-again Christian.

They are the heirs of the Protestant Reformation, which was the concept that you don't need the sacraments of the Catholic Church to be saved.

A lot of it was motivated by greed.

King Henry VIII and his Protestant friends became very wealthy when they looted the Catholic Church of all it's land and belongings.

I just want Catholics and all other non born agains to see that there are christians telling them they aren't doing enough to go to heaven.

Justification says that God justifies me through grace which is not based on anything that I've done but it is based on what God has done for me.

I quoted that so we can read it twice.
Religions of the world say "do" and God says "done".

What a good post Chuck. And what a good Father. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I quoted that so we can read it twice.
Religions of the world say "do" and God says "done".

What a good post Chuck. And what a good Father. :eusa_angel:

Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Jesus said his yoke is easy and his burden is light. Why should it be any different?

Forum List

Back